|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tracy blame for the confusing charade they are attempting for the benefit of Liz and Mike?
(d) Uncle Willie.
2. What does Tracy think Mike's "toughness" is?
(a) A commendable trait.
(b) A mysterious trait.
(c) A double-edged sword.
(d) A mask to protect himself.
3. What do Mike and Liz comment on about Dinah?
(a) She is the family genius.
(b) She is nothing like Tracy.
(c) She is the family idiot.
(d) She is exactly like Tracy.
4. How does Sandy plan on explaining Seth's absence from the wedding?
(a) He will tell them Seth is away on business.
(b) A fake telegram explaining the absence.
(c) Hiring someone to pretend they are Seth.
(d) A fake phone call explaining the absence.
5. Which one of Mike's stories does Tracy remark on?
(a) The Rich and Powerful.
(b) The Rich and Famous.
(c) The Rich and Clueless.
(d) The Rich and Mighty.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who interrupts Tracy as she is beginning to open Dexter's gift in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
2. What does Tracy say she will give the magazine that they will never forget?
3. What does Mike wonder about Dexter during his first visit to the Lord's house?
4. How has George always worshiped Tracy?
5. What will Tracy be happy about if Seth sees the article?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)