|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sandy comment on as he greets Mike?
(a) Mike's friendliness.
(b) Mike's quiet demeanor.
(c) Mike's magnetic personality.
(d) Mike's hostile attitude.
2. How does Mike imagine Tracy?
(a) Young, rich, and ignorant.
(b) Young, rich, and voracious.
(c) Young, rich, and intelligent.
(d) Young, rich, and irresponsible.
3. What does Sandy confess that he has done with regard to the magazine article about Seth?
(a) He has called Seth and told him about it.
(b) He has asked Seth if he saw it yet.
(c) He has sent Seth a copy.
(d) He has written Seth a letter about it.
4. What does Uncle Willie offer to show Liz as everyone is dressing for dinner?
(a) An ancient stone collection.
(b) A rare painting.
(c) A valuable diamond.
(d) An antique stone toilet.
5. What does Tracy offer Mike the use of?
(a) The room above the garage.
(b) Her cottage.
(c) Her cabin.
(d) The guest room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George tell Mike and Liz that he has moved on from?
2. What are Mike, Liz, Seth, and Uncle Willie discussing when the servant interrupts them before the pre-wedding dinner?
3. What does Mike speculate someone with the name Dexter might be?
4. Where is George staying?
5. How does Liz describe George to Mike?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)