|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Scene 1 Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the boat Dexter built, according to Tracy?
(a) Normal to handle.
(b) Easy to handle.
(c) Difficult to handle.
(d) Impossible to handle.
2. What does Sandy suggest might happen if Mike and Liz get to know the family?
(a) They will never want to be like them.
(b) They will find out how deceptive the family is.
(c) They will find out how decent the family is.
(d) They will want to be just like them.
3. What does Seth say caused him to visit?
(a) The invitation from Tracy.
(b) The phone call from Dinah.
(c) The letter Sandy sent him.
(d) The article Sandy sent him.
4. Who interrupts Tracy as she is beginning to open Dexter's gift in Act 2, Scene 1, Part 2?
5. What does Tracy want Liz to do at her wedding?
(a) Hand out programs.
(b) Throw the rice.
(c) Play the piano.
(d) Take the pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Uncle Willie offer to Liz as he enters with Seth?
2. How does Mike react to Liz's answer about whether or not she has been married?
3. What are Mike, Liz, Seth, and Uncle Willie discussing when the servant interrupts them before the pre-wedding dinner?
4. What are the writer and photographer not aware of?
5. What does Tracy ask Mike to have as he is leaving for the pre-wedding dinner?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)