|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bullets have been discharged?
2. How many bullets are fired by the woman upstairs?
3. What happens before the girls leave?
4. What has Jenny mistaken believed for years?
5. Who disgusts Frank Autry?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Bryce and Jenny end up a year later, and what do they both realize?
2. What tasks are Terr and Kale given by the Ancient Enemy?
3. What is the most likely reason that Gordy was the next one who was taken, and why was it done in such a public and painful manner?
4. What is perplexing about the situation in the bedroom of the gallery apartment?
5. In what way do Jennifer and Lisa see the town differently as they arrive?
6. What conditions do Lisa and Jennifer discover in the house next door that are odd and out of place?
7. What happens after the helicopter drops the Biosan-4 and they spray the first representation that the A.E. sends them?
8. How is Lisa's analysis of the creatures' intelligence reinforced and when?
9. Why does Bryce decide that the group should split up on the way to the Oxley residence?
10. What does Flyte share with the six remaining survivors when he gets to Snowfield?
Essay Topic 1
What is consistent about most of the bodies that are found in Snowfield? How do they defy any normal logic that as a doctor, Jennifer might apply? What is immediately noticeable about most of these bodies? Which ones are different in condition in the town and where are they found? How are those three people killed? Why is it likely that the Liebermann's bodies are never found? How is that consistent with the rest of the missing townspeople?
Essay Topic 2
Who is Bryce Hammond? What is his significance to this story? How can his overall character be described? Who is his right hand man and what characteristics do they share? When Bryce is able to make a telephone call, what does he immediately request in the way of supplies, and what kind of manpower does he want to add? What team is called to assist them and who is in charge of this team? What is it's overall purpose and responsibility?
Essay Topic 3
What exactly is the Ancient Enemy? What reason does it have for its behavior? How does it view the human race? Why is it likely that it feels superior to the human race? How does it view Timothy Flyte in the beginning and why? What offer does it make to Timothy Flyte and how does it communicate this offer directly to him? Why is it important to the Ancient Enemy that Flyte be present and what does the entity hope to gain from his presence?
This section contains 1,193 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)