|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is left inside the Inn?
(a) Four of ten deputies.
(b) Two of ten deputies.
(c) No one.
(d) Six of ten deputies.
2. What happens once travel arrangements are made?
(a) The connection is broken.
(b) The lights go out.
(c) Paige is attacked.
(d) Hammond is killed.
3. Where is the publicist going to meet Flyte to guide him through the press conference?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Santa Anna.
(c) Santa Anita.
(d) Santa Mira.
4. What is Copperfield's team wearing?
(a) Matching suits without identification.
(b) Nasa uniforms.
(c) Self contained bio hazard suits.
(d) Military uniforms.
5. What does she speculate the bodies have been injected with?
(a) A sedative.
(b) A paralytic agent.
(c) Some kind of preservative.
(d) A psychotic drug.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flyte suggest that makes the Ancient Enemy mad?
2. What eventually happens to the sample?
3. How does it arrive?
4. How long ago was the original publication of The Ancient Enemy?
5. Where is the second call made to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the situation at the Bischoff house, and how do Bryce and Jenny react?
2. What lesson does the entity feel compelled to re-administer after Copperfield and his team arrive?
3. How does the creature reveal its range of knowledge and intelligence?
4. How does word of the situation in Snowfield leak despite Hammond's best efforts to stop it?
5. What is Dr. Flyte's concern when Sandler informs him that he wants him to go to California immediately?
6. When Flyte suggests that the Ancient Enemy could be the creature that the bible refers to as Satan, Frank disagrees, insisting that he doesn't believe in spooks. What are the consequences of this comment?
7. What does Flyte share with the six remaining survivors when he gets to Snowfield?
8. What brainstorm does Sara have that she is afraid to voice out loud, but that the others sense hope in?
9. Why are Bryce and Jenny discouraged when Copperfield arrives?
10. How does the creature manage to get to Gordy on a personal level?
This section contains 1,092 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)