|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the soldier?
(a) On the floor.
(b) At the back.
(c) On the shelf.
2. Why do Copperfield's men go into the sewer line?
(a) To investigate.
(b) To urinate.
(c) To run a power cable.
(d) To follow noises.
3. What happens when the soldier enters?
(a) The shelves fall.
(b) The water appears.
(c) The voice calls out.
(d) The door slams shut.
4. What items are delivered to the road block?
(a) Two generators and a short wave radio.
(b) Food and medicine.
(c) Living quarters.
(d) Traps and guns.
5. What do they see?
(a) A parade of animals.
(b) A monster.
(c) Jake Johnson.
(d) Stu Wargle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Frank and Gordy discover in the Sheffield house?
2. What happens when Gordy picks it up?
3. How does Sara reveal the bodies were killed?
4. How does Flyte get to Santa Mira?
5. Who does it guarantee safe passage to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the creature unable to use and how is that brought to the survivor's attention?
2. How does word of the situation in Snowfield leak despite Hammond's best efforts to stop it?
3. What does science reveal about the victims and about the creature's use of them?
4. What is the most likely reason that Gordy was the next one who was taken, and why was it done in such a public and painful manner?
5. What does scientist Sara Yamaguchi report to Bryce and Jenny after their investigation?
6. Who does the creature promise to spare, and why?
7. What happens to Fletcher Kale in the woods near Jake Johnson's cabin?
8. What does Fletcher Kale finally realize as he is being taken down to court?
9. What happens after the helicopter drops the Biosan-4 and they spray the first representation that the A.E. sends them?
10. What is the situation at the Bischoff house, and how do Bryce and Jenny react?
This section contains 1,085 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)