|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Copperfield's men go into the sewer line?
(a) To investigate.
(b) To follow noises.
(c) To run a power cable.
(d) To urinate.
2. Who is left inside the Inn?
(a) Two of ten deputies.
(b) No one.
(c) Six of ten deputies.
(d) Four of ten deputies.
3. Where does it direct them to go?
(a) To the police station.
(b) To the lab.
(c) To the bakery.
(d) To the gallery.
4. Who does it guarantee safe passage to?
(a) Sara Yamaguchi.
(b) Dr. Timothy Flyte.
(c) Fletcher Kale.
(d) Lisa Paige.
5. What does Copperfield suggest at Gilmartin's market?
(a) The group was having mass hallucinations.
(b) They are lying to him.
(c) There is a murderer among them.
(d) They are on drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Gordy think the bullets got there?
2. What eventually happens to the sample?
3. How much of an advance did Sandler give to Flyte against future royalties?
4. Where is Dr. Flyte's first stop over?
5. What does Fletcher use to kill the deputy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dr. Flyte's concern when Sandler informs him that he wants him to go to California immediately?
2. What does Fletcher Kale finally realize as he is being taken down to court?
3. What happens to Fletcher Kale in the woods near Jake Johnson's cabin?
4. What do Copperfield's men discover in the sewer system as they are running power cables?
5. When Flyte suggests that the Ancient Enemy could be the creature that the bible refers to as Satan, Frank disagrees, insisting that he doesn't believe in spooks. What are the consequences of this comment?
6. What does the group learn from examination of a sample of the Ancient Enemy?
7. What is the most likely reason that Gordy was the next one who was taken, and why was it done in such a public and painful manner?
8. Why is Gordy so disturbed when he and Frank go into Our Lady of the Mountains Church?
9. What happens after the helicopter drops the Biosan-4 and they spray the first representation that the A.E. sends them?
10. How does the creature manage to get to Gordy on a personal level?
This section contains 1,121 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)