|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the survivors realize the water is?
(a) Lake water.
(b) Remains of victims bodies.
(c) Pond water.
(d) Salt water.
2. Why did Kale kill his wife and son?
(a) To collect insurance money.
(b) For money his wife would not release.
(c) To be free.
(d) To rid himself of the responsibility.
3. What does she speculate the bodies have been injected with?
(a) Some kind of preservative.
(b) A psychotic drug.
(c) A sedative.
(d) A paralytic agent.
4. Who does the A.E. kill next?
5. What happens when Gordy picks it up?
(a) It looks for comfort from Gordy.
(b) It metamorphes itself and consumes him.
(c) It struggles to get loose.
(d) It cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Frank and Gordy discover in the Sheffield house?
2. What do Flyte and Sara request of the creature?
3. What is different about the priest's body compared to all the others?
4. What eventually happens to the sample?
5. What naked figure is among them?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the most likely reason that Gordy was the next one who was taken, and why was it done in such a public and painful manner?
2. What does the group learn from examination of a sample of the Ancient Enemy?
3. Why is Gordy so disturbed when he and Frank go into Our Lady of the Mountains Church?
4. What is the creature unable to use and how is that brought to the survivor's attention?
5. What does scientist Sara Yamaguchi report to Bryce and Jenny after their investigation?
6. What happens after the helicopter drops the Biosan-4 and they spray the first representation that the A.E. sends them?
7. What is Dr. Flyte's concern when Sandler informs him that he wants him to go to California immediately?
8. When Flyte suggests that the Ancient Enemy could be the creature that the bible refers to as Satan, Frank disagrees, insisting that he doesn't believe in spooks. What are the consequences of this comment?
9. How does the creature manage to get to Gordy on a personal level?
10. How does the creature reveal its range of knowledge and intelligence?
This section contains 1,141 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)