|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the second call made to?
(a) The police station.
(b) The Inn.
(c) The pharmacy.
(d) The gallery.
2. Who tells Timothy Flyte what is going on in Snowfield?
(a) Fletcher Kale.
(b) Burt Sandler.
(c) Jenny Paige.
(d) Bryce Hammond.
3. What does Flyte suggest that makes the Ancient Enemy mad?
(a) That it isn't intelligent at all.
(b) That its intelligence came through human absorption.
(c) That it isn't a God.
(d) That it isn't actually alive.
4. What is Copperfield's team wearing?
(a) Nasa uniforms.
(b) Matching suits without identification.
(c) Military uniforms.
(d) Self contained bio hazard suits.
5. Where is the publicist going to meet Flyte to guide him through the press conference?
(a) Santa Anita.
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Santa Mira.
(d) Santa Anna.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Copperfield suggest at Gilmartin's market?
2. How many voices join in their conversation?
3. What form does it take when it arrives next?
4. Who does Fletcher hear about on the radio?
5. What is different about the priest's body compared to all the others?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)