|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does it direct them to go?
(a) To the gallery.
(b) To the bakery.
(c) To the lab.
(d) To the police station.
2. What do Frank and Gordy discover in the Sheffield house?
(a) General Copperfield.
(b) Hundreds of bullets without casings.
(c) Jake Johnson.
(d) The Bischoff children.
3. What animal appears to have survived the creature and approaches Gordy?
(a) An Airedale dog.
(b) An Irish Setter.
(c) A Cheshire cat.
(d) A black stallion.
4. Where does Copperfield want to go first?
(a) The bakery.
(b) The Inn.
(c) The gallery.
(d) The police station.
5. What does Copperfield suggest at Gilmartin's market?
(a) The group was having mass hallucinations.
(b) They are on drugs.
(c) There is a murderer among them.
(d) They are lying to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara tell the A.E. they need?
2. What does she speculate the bodies have been injected with?
3. Which scientist gives Bryce and Jenny their report?
4. What is Copperfield's team wearing?
5. What happens when the soldier enters?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the creature unable to use and how is that brought to the survivor's attention?
2. Why are Bryce and Jenny discouraged when Copperfield arrives?
3. How does word of the situation in Snowfield leak despite Hammond's best efforts to stop it?
4. When Flyte suggests that the Ancient Enemy could be the creature that the bible refers to as Satan, Frank disagrees, insisting that he doesn't believe in spooks. What are the consequences of this comment?
5. What is the situation at the Bischoff house, and how do Bryce and Jenny react?
6. How does the creature reveal its range of knowledge and intelligence?
7. What does science reveal about the victims and about the creature's use of them?
8. What does scientist Sara Yamaguchi report to Bryce and Jenny after their investigation?
9. Why is Gordy so disturbed when he and Frank go into Our Lady of the Mountains Church?
10. What does the group learn from examination of a sample of the Ancient Enemy?
This section contains 1,081 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)