|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens once travel arrangements are made?
(a) The lights go out.
(b) Hammond is killed.
(c) The connection is broken.
(d) Paige is attacked.
2. What do Flyte and Sara request of the creature?
(a) To touch it.
(b) To question it.
(c) To study it.
(d) To hold it.
3. How does Hammond get the cooler door open?
(a) He takes it apart.
(b) He blows it up.
(c) He takes off the hinges.
(d) He kicks it in.
4. How does Flyte get to Santa Mira?
(a) By plane.
(b) By governor's helicopter.
(c) By train.
(d) By car.
5. What eventually happens to the sample?
(a) It shrinks.
(b) It grows.
(c) It dies.
(d) It leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the creature represent itself?
2. Who does Fletcher hear about on the radio?
3. Where does the media swarm to?
4. What naked figure is among them?
5. What items are delivered to the road block?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of people make up the team that Copperfield brings with him?
2. What brainstorm does Sara have that she is afraid to voice out loud, but that the others sense hope in?
3. What happens to Fletcher Kale in the woods near Jake Johnson's cabin?
4. What do Copperfield's men discover in the sewer system as they are running power cables?
5. Who does the creature promise to spare, and why?
6. What lesson does the entity feel compelled to re-administer after Copperfield and his team arrive?
7. Why are Bryce and Jenny discouraged when Copperfield arrives?
8. What does Flyte share with the six remaining survivors when he gets to Snowfield?
9. What does Fletcher Kale finally realize as he is being taken down to court?
10. What happens after the helicopter drops the Biosan-4 and they spray the first representation that the A.E. sends them?
This section contains 984 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)