|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last thing they hear from the second soldier's mike?
(a) Help me.
(b) Oh my God.
(c) It's the devil.
(d) It's an anger.
2. What does Sara tell the A.E. they need?
(a) More time to evaluate information.
(b) More sleep.
(c) More space to work in.
(d) More equipment to better understand it.
3. How does Flyte get to Santa Mira?
(a) By governor's helicopter.
(b) By car.
(c) By plane.
(d) By train.
4. Who does it guarantee safe passage to?
(a) Fletcher Kale.
(b) Sara Yamaguchi.
(c) Dr. Timothy Flyte.
(d) Lisa Paige.
5. What happens when the soldier enters?
(a) The water appears.
(b) The voice calls out.
(c) The door slams shut.
(d) The shelves fall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the soldier?
2. What gifts does Gordy reveal God gave him and wanted him to pursue in his life?
3. Where is the second call made to?
4. What is Dr. Chakrabarty's little miracle actually called?
5. What is different about the priest's body compared to all the others?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does word of the situation in Snowfield leak despite Hammond's best efforts to stop it?
2. What happens after the helicopter drops the Biosan-4 and they spray the first representation that the A.E. sends them?
3. How does the creature reveal its range of knowledge and intelligence?
4. When Flyte suggests that the Ancient Enemy could be the creature that the bible refers to as Satan, Frank disagrees, insisting that he doesn't believe in spooks. What are the consequences of this comment?
5. What is Dr. Flyte's concern when Sandler informs him that he wants him to go to California immediately?
6. What does the group learn from examination of a sample of the Ancient Enemy?
7. What does scientist Sara Yamaguchi report to Bryce and Jenny after their investigation?
8. What is the most likely reason that Gordy was the next one who was taken, and why was it done in such a public and painful manner?
9. What do Copperfield's men discover in the sewer system as they are running power cables?
10. What does science reveal about the victims and about the creature's use of them?
This section contains 1,090 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)