|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Flyte think the creature originates from?
(a) The beginning of time.
(b) Comet Hailey.
(c) The Mesozoic Era.
(d) Noah's boat.
2. How does Sara reveal the bodies were killed?
(b) Blood loss.
3. What do the survivors realize the water is?
(a) Pond water.
(b) Lake water.
(c) Salt water.
(d) Remains of victims bodies.
4. What does Copperfield suggest at Gilmartin's market?
(a) They are lying to him.
(b) They are on drugs.
(c) The group was having mass hallucinations.
(d) There is a murderer among them.
5. What happens to Copperfield and his whole team?
(a) They leave before something bad happens.
(b) They vanish without a trace.
(c) They go into hiding.
(d) They go back to Santa Mira.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gang surrounds Fletcher Kale at Jake's?
2. Why is Hammond angry at first?
3. What naked figure is among them?
4. What does Flyte suggest that makes the Ancient Enemy mad?
5. What is the chemical used for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dr. Flyte's concern when Sandler informs him that he wants him to go to California immediately?
2. What is the creature unable to use and how is that brought to the survivor's attention?
3. What does scientist Sara Yamaguchi report to Bryce and Jenny after their investigation?
4. What does Copperfield's approach to the whole situation cost him?
5. What does Fletcher Kale finally realize as he is being taken down to court?
6. What do Copperfield's men discover in the sewer system as they are running power cables?
7. Why is Gordy so disturbed when he and Frank go into Our Lady of the Mountains Church?
8. What happens to Fletcher Kale in the woods near Jake Johnson's cabin?
9. What is so unusual about the conditions at the Sheffield home that Frank and Gordy ask Bryce to come and look?
10. Why are Bryce and Jenny discouraged when Copperfield arrives?
This section contains 1,034 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)