|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the soldier enters?
(a) The door slams shut.
(b) The water appears.
(c) The shelves fall.
(d) The voice calls out.
2. Where is the publicist going to meet Flyte to guide him through the press conference?
(a) Santa Mira.
(b) Santa Anna.
(c) Santa Anita.
(d) San Francisco.
3. What gang surrounds Fletcher Kale at Jake's?
(a) Demon Chrome.
(b) Demon Seed.
(c) Demon Pride.
(d) Dungeon Chrome.
4. How does it arrive?
(a) By train.
(b) By plane.
(c) By truck.
(d) By helicopter.
5. What game does the creature invite Hammond to play?
(c) Twenty questions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last thing they hear from the second soldier's mike?
2. Who is left inside the Inn?
3. What does she speculate the bodies have been injected with?
4. How does Flyte get to Santa Mira?
5. What is Dr. Chakrabarty's little miracle actually called?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is so unusual about the conditions at the Sheffield home that Frank and Gordy ask Bryce to come and look?
2. What is the situation at the Bischoff house, and how do Bryce and Jenny react?
3. Why are Bryce and Jenny discouraged when Copperfield arrives?
4. What is Dr. Flyte's concern when Sandler informs him that he wants him to go to California immediately?
5. What lesson does the entity feel compelled to re-administer after Copperfield and his team arrive?
6. What does scientist Sara Yamaguchi report to Bryce and Jenny after their investigation?
7. When Flyte suggests that the Ancient Enemy could be the creature that the bible refers to as Satan, Frank disagrees, insisting that he doesn't believe in spooks. What are the consequences of this comment?
8. What brainstorm does Sara have that she is afraid to voice out loud, but that the others sense hope in?
9. What happens to Fletcher Kale in the woods near Jake Johnson's cabin?
10. What does Copperfield's approach to the whole situation cost him?
This section contains 1,020 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)