|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's voice do they hear in the cooler?
(a) Jake Johnson.
(b) Lisa Paige.
(c) Stu Wargle.
(d) None of the above.
2. What do Bryce and Jenny find?
(a) A sink full of prosthetics.
(b) A sink full of dentures.
(c) A sink full of hearing aids.
(d) A sink full of jewelry.
3. How long ago was the original publication of The Ancient Enemy?
(a) Seven years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Seventeen years.
4. Why is Hammond angry at first?
(a) Copperfield ignores him.
(b) Copperfield's men hold them at gunpoint.
(c) Copperfield doesn't listen.
(d) Copperfield argues with him.
5. What eventually happens to the sample?
(a) It leaves.
(b) It dies.
(c) It grows.
(d) It shrinks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does it guarantee safe passage to?
2. How does Hammond get the cooler door open?
3. How does it arrive?
4. How does Flyte get to Santa Mira?
5. What gang surrounds Fletcher Kale at Jake's?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is so unusual about the conditions at the Sheffield home that Frank and Gordy ask Bryce to come and look?
2. What does Fletcher Kale finally realize as he is being taken down to court?
3. What lesson does the entity feel compelled to re-administer after Copperfield and his team arrive?
4. What does scientist Sara Yamaguchi report to Bryce and Jenny after their investigation?
5. What does Copperfield's approach to the whole situation cost him?
6. What does science reveal about the victims and about the creature's use of them?
7. How does word of the situation in Snowfield leak despite Hammond's best efforts to stop it?
8. How does the creature manage to get to Gordy on a personal level?
9. What is the creature unable to use and how is that brought to the survivor's attention?
10. What kind of people make up the team that Copperfield brings with him?
This section contains 1,054 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)