|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the survivors go?
(a) To the police station.
(b) To the gallery.
(c) To the diner.
(d) Back to the Inn.
2. What is different about the priest's body compared to all the others?
(a) He is not bruised.
(b) He is without organs.
(c) He is decomposing.
(d) He is bloodless.
3. What form does it take when it arrives next?
(a) A moth.
(b) A beetle.
(c) A lizard.
(d) A spider.
4. What does Sara tell the A.E. they need?
(a) More equipment to better understand it.
(b) More time to evaluate information.
(c) More sleep.
(d) More space to work in.
5. How does it arrive?
(a) By plane.
(b) By train.
(c) By helicopter.
(d) By truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is left of the guard outside of the Inn?
2. What items are delivered to the road block?
3. What happens to Copperfield and his whole team?
4. Where does the media swarm to?
5. What does Fletcher remember about Johnson?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does the creature promise to spare, and why?
2. How does the creature manage to get to Gordy on a personal level?
3. What lesson does the entity feel compelled to re-administer after Copperfield and his team arrive?
4. What does the group learn from examination of a sample of the Ancient Enemy?
5. How does word of the situation in Snowfield leak despite Hammond's best efforts to stop it?
6. What happens to Fletcher Kale in the woods near Jake Johnson's cabin?
7. What is Dr. Flyte's concern when Sandler informs him that he wants him to go to California immediately?
8. What does Copperfield's approach to the whole situation cost him?
9. What does Flyte share with the six remaining survivors when he gets to Snowfield?
10. What does science reveal about the victims and about the creature's use of them?
This section contains 1,094 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)