|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dr. Chakrabarty's little miracle actually called?
2. When does Flyte think the creature originates from?
(a) Noah's boat.
(b) Comet Hailey.
(c) The Mesozoic Era.
(d) The beginning of time.
3. What does Fletcher use to kill the deputy?
(a) His teeth.
(b) His feet.
(c) His knees.
(d) His head.
4. Why did Kale kill his wife and son?
(a) For money his wife would not release.
(b) To collect insurance money.
(c) To rid himself of the responsibility.
(d) To be free.
5. What items are delivered to the road block?
(a) Living quarters.
(b) Traps and guns.
(c) Two generators and a short wave radio.
(d) Food and medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which scientist gives Bryce and Jenny their report?
2. Where is the second call made to?
3. What is left of the guard outside of the Inn?
4. Where does the media swarm to?
5. How does the creature communicate?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the creature unable to use and how is that brought to the survivor's attention?
2. What lesson does the entity feel compelled to re-administer after Copperfield and his team arrive?
3. Why are Bryce and Jenny discouraged when Copperfield arrives?
4. How does the creature manage to get to Gordy on a personal level?
5. What is so unusual about the conditions at the Sheffield home that Frank and Gordy ask Bryce to come and look?
6. Who does the creature promise to spare, and why?
7. What is the most likely reason that Gordy was the next one who was taken, and why was it done in such a public and painful manner?
8. What do Copperfield's men discover in the sewer system as they are running power cables?
9. What is the situation at the Bischoff house, and how do Bryce and Jenny react?
10. When Flyte suggests that the Ancient Enemy could be the creature that the bible refers to as Satan, Frank disagrees, insisting that he doesn't believe in spooks. What are the consequences of this comment?
This section contains 1,059 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)