|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flyte suggest that makes the Ancient Enemy mad?
(a) That it isn't a God.
(b) That it isn't actually alive.
(c) That it isn't intelligent at all.
(d) That its intelligence came through human absorption.
2. What eventually happens to the sample?
(a) It shrinks.
(b) It leaves.
(c) It grows.
(d) It dies.
3. Where is his bio hazard suit?
(a) On a meat hook.
(b) On the shelf.
(d) On the floor.
4. What happens when the soldier enters?
(a) The door slams shut.
(b) The voice calls out.
(c) The water appears.
(d) The shelves fall.
5. What does she request from her base?
(a) Dr. Chakrabarty's little miracle.
(d) Chemical fertilizer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fletcher use to kill the deputy?
2. Where does it direct them to go?
3. Why is Hammond angry at first?
4. What items are delivered to the road block?
5. Who's voice do they hear in the cooler?
Short Essay Questions
1. What lesson does the entity feel compelled to re-administer after Copperfield and his team arrive?
2. What does science reveal about the victims and about the creature's use of them?
3. What does scientist Sara Yamaguchi report to Bryce and Jenny after their investigation?
4. How does word of the situation in Snowfield leak despite Hammond's best efforts to stop it?
5. What kind of people make up the team that Copperfield brings with him?
6. How does the creature reveal its range of knowledge and intelligence?
7. What do Copperfield's men discover in the sewer system as they are running power cables?
8. What brainstorm does Sara have that she is afraid to voice out loud, but that the others sense hope in?
9. Why are Bryce and Jenny discouraged when Copperfield arrives?
10. What is so unusual about the conditions at the Sheffield home that Frank and Gordy ask Bryce to come and look?
This section contains 1,009 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)