|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is left inside the Inn?
(a) Four of ten deputies.
(b) Two of ten deputies.
(c) Six of ten deputies.
(d) No one.
2. Where is the publicist going to meet Flyte to guide him through the press conference?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Santa Mira.
(c) Santa Anita.
(d) Santa Anna.
3. What naked figure is among them?
(a) Jake Johnson.
(b) Timothy Flyte.
(c) Lisa Paige.
(d) Frank Autry.
4. Why did Kale kill his wife and son?
(a) To rid himself of the responsibility.
(b) For money his wife would not release.
(c) To collect insurance money.
(d) To be free.
5. Who does the A.E. kill next?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Flyte and Sara request of the creature?
2. What gang surrounds Fletcher Kale at Jake's?
3. What items are delivered to the road block?
4. What do Frank and Gordy discover in the Sheffield house?
5. What animal appears to have survived the creature and approaches Gordy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Copperfield's approach to the whole situation cost him?
2. How does word of the situation in Snowfield leak despite Hammond's best efforts to stop it?
3. What is Dr. Flyte's concern when Sandler informs him that he wants him to go to California immediately?
4. What is the creature unable to use and how is that brought to the survivor's attention?
5. What is the most likely reason that Gordy was the next one who was taken, and why was it done in such a public and painful manner?
6. What happens to Fletcher Kale in the woods near Jake Johnson's cabin?
7. What does the group learn from examination of a sample of the Ancient Enemy?
8. Who does the creature promise to spare, and why?
9. When Flyte suggests that the Ancient Enemy could be the creature that the bible refers to as Satan, Frank disagrees, insisting that he doesn't believe in spooks. What are the consequences of this comment?
10. What is so unusual about the conditions at the Sheffield home that Frank and Gordy ask Bryce to come and look?
This section contains 1,128 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)