|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lisa speculate they got there?
(a) The creature expelled it.
(b) The creature is keeping them as souveniers.
(c) None of the above.
(d) The townspeople hid it there.
2. What is left of the guard outside of the Inn?
(a) His hat.
(b) His uniform.
(c) His boots.
(d) His gun.
3. What do the survivors realize the water is?
(a) Pond water.
(b) Lake water.
(c) Salt water.
(d) Remains of victims bodies.
4. How does the creature communicate?
(a) Via computer.
(b) By email.
(c) By telepathy.
(d) By fax.
5. Where is the second call made to?
(a) The pharmacy.
(b) The Inn.
(c) The police station.
(d) The gallery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is his bio hazard suit?
2. What do Frank and Gordy discover in the Sheffield house?
3. Where is the publicist going to meet Flyte to guide him through the press conference?
4. How does the creature represent itself?
5. What happens when the soldier enters?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Copperfield's men discover in the sewer system as they are running power cables?
2. How does the creature manage to get to Gordy on a personal level?
3. What lesson does the entity feel compelled to re-administer after Copperfield and his team arrive?
4. When Flyte suggests that the Ancient Enemy could be the creature that the bible refers to as Satan, Frank disagrees, insisting that he doesn't believe in spooks. What are the consequences of this comment?
5. What does science reveal about the victims and about the creature's use of them?
6. What is the creature unable to use and how is that brought to the survivor's attention?
7. How does the creature reveal its range of knowledge and intelligence?
8. What brainstorm does Sara have that she is afraid to voice out loud, but that the others sense hope in?
9. What happens after the helicopter drops the Biosan-4 and they spray the first representation that the A.E. sends them?
10. What is the most likely reason that Gordy was the next one who was taken, and why was it done in such a public and painful manner?
This section contains 1,109 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)