|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game does the creature invite Hammond to play?
(c) Twenty questions.
2. What do Flyte and Sara request of the creature?
(a) To study it.
(b) To touch it.
(c) To question it.
(d) To hold it.
3. What items are delivered to the road block?
(a) Two generators and a short wave radio.
(b) Living quarters.
(c) Food and medicine.
(d) Traps and guns.
4. When does Flyte think the creature originates from?
(a) Comet Hailey.
(b) The beginning of time.
(c) Noah's boat.
(d) The Mesozoic Era.
5. What animal appears to have survived the creature and approaches Gordy?
(a) An Airedale dog.
(b) An Irish Setter.
(c) A Cheshire cat.
(d) A black stallion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she speculate the bodies have been injected with?
2. How much of an advance did Sandler give to Flyte against future royalties?
3. How does Flyte get to Santa Mira?
4. How does the creature communicate?
5. Who does Fletcher hear about on the radio?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does science reveal about the victims and about the creature's use of them?
2. How does the creature reveal its range of knowledge and intelligence?
3. How does the creature manage to get to Gordy on a personal level?
4. What does scientist Sara Yamaguchi report to Bryce and Jenny after their investigation?
5. What happens to Fletcher Kale in the woods near Jake Johnson's cabin?
6. How does word of the situation in Snowfield leak despite Hammond's best efforts to stop it?
7. Who does the creature promise to spare, and why?
8. What do Copperfield's men discover in the sewer system as they are running power cables?
9. What is the most likely reason that Gordy was the next one who was taken, and why was it done in such a public and painful manner?
10. Why are Bryce and Jenny discouraged when Copperfield arrives?
This section contains 1,071 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)