|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is left inside the Inn?
(a) No one.
(b) Six of ten deputies.
(c) Four of ten deputies.
(d) Two of ten deputies.
2. What is Tal forced to do?
(a) Shoot Gordy.
(b) Go for food.
(c) Shoot the dog.
(d) Cage the dog.
3. How does Hammond get the cooler door open?
(a) He kicks it in.
(b) He takes it apart.
(c) He takes off the hinges.
(d) He blows it up.
4. Why is Hammond angry at first?
(a) Copperfield's men hold them at gunpoint.
(b) Copperfield ignores him.
(c) Copperfield doesn't listen.
(d) Copperfield argues with him.
5. Who's voice do they hear in the cooler?
(a) Jake Johnson.
(b) Stu Wargle.
(c) None of the above.
(d) Lisa Paige.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Flyte and Sara request of the creature?
2. What does Fletcher remember about Johnson?
3. What do Bryce and Jenny find?
4. How does it arrive?
5. Who calls Jenny at her house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dr. Flyte's concern when Sandler informs him that he wants him to go to California immediately?
2. What brainstorm does Sara have that she is afraid to voice out loud, but that the others sense hope in?
3. What does science reveal about the victims and about the creature's use of them?
4. What is the creature unable to use and how is that brought to the survivor's attention?
5. What does Copperfield's approach to the whole situation cost him?
6. How does the creature reveal its range of knowledge and intelligence?
7. What lesson does the entity feel compelled to re-administer after Copperfield and his team arrive?
8. Who does the creature promise to spare, and why?
9. What kind of people make up the team that Copperfield brings with him?
10. What do Copperfield's men discover in the sewer system as they are running power cables?
This section contains 1,044 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)