|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is deputy Paul Henderson bored?
(a) There are too many staff members in.
(b) He has been relegated to guarding the jailhouse.
(c) There is little action off season in Snowfield.
(d) He isn't on call today.
2. Who does Jenny confide in?
3. Who thinks the creature outside was a bird?
4. Who is attacked in the street?
(a) Stu Wargle.
(b) Tal Whitman.
(c) Lisa Paige.
(d) Bryce Hammond.
5. Where do they find the housekeeper?
(a) On the kitchen floor, dead.
(b) In her garage suite, dead.
(c) In the bedroom, dead.
(d) In the living room, dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is odd about the housekeeper's appearance?
2. What communications are still working?
3. What do they see outside?
4. What is the husband holding?
5. How many people are now together in Snowfield?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Talber Whitman worry about his friend Bryce during this interrogation?
2. When Tal starts to speak in the market, what happens?
3. Why does Bryce decide that the group should split up on the way to the Oxley residence?
4. What indicators prompt Jake to wait outside Gilmartin's Market for the Sheriff before entering?
5. What is odd about the condition of Paul Henderson and his surroundings?
6. Who goes to see Dr. Timothy Flyte and why?
7. Under what conditions is Jennifer bringing her sister Lisa home to Snowfield?
8. What happens before the sisters leave the Oxley residence that scares and relieves Jenny at the same time?
9. What is the first thing that Bryce Hammond rules out?
10. What facts does Bryce slowly reveal that prove Fletcher is lying?
This section contains 983 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)