|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mistake does Fletcher make?
(a) He fires his attorney.
(b) He underestimates Bryce Hammond.
(c) He changes his plea.
(d) He implicates a friend.
2. What is hunting in the woods outside Snowfield?
(a) A fox.
(b) A coyote.
(c) A lynx.
(d) A wolf.
3. Where is his gun?
(a) On the desk.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) In his holster.
(d) On the floor.
4. What does Lisa want to do?
(a) Find a restaurant.
(b) Go home.
(c) Leave Snowfield.
(d) Go for dinner.
5. How do most people in the group refer to whatever the unknown culprit is?
Short Answer Questions
1. What communications are still working?
2. What does Jennifer speculate may be the cause of death at first?
3. Why does Jennifer insist they stay?
4. Why do Jenny and Lisa go next door?
5. What do they see outside?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Tal starts to speak in the market, what happens?
2. What is different about the condition of the bodies in the bakery as opposed to everywhere else in town?
3. Where do they discover the housekeeper, Hilda, and what is odd about her?
4. Why does Deputy Paul Henderson suffer from boredom and how does that change?
5. In what way do Jennifer and Lisa see the town differently as they arrive?
6. What personal details does Jenny share with Bryce?
7. What is the first thing that Bryce Hammond rules out?
8. What indicators prompt Jake to wait outside Gilmartin's Market for the Sheriff before entering?
9. Bryce decides not to risk anyone else and goes back to the police station where the phone is now working. Who does he call and why?
10. Why does Bryce decide that the group should split up on the way to the Oxley residence?
This section contains 1,026 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)