|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is immediately out of place?
(a) The car is running.
(b) The windows are broken.
(c) The front door is ajar.
(d) The music is blaring.
2. What do Paul and Hilda share?
(a) Lack of bullets.
(b) Type of clothing.
(c) Facial expression.
(d) All-over bruising appearance in death.
3. Where do they find the housekeeper?
(a) In the living room, dead.
(b) On the kitchen floor, dead.
(c) In her garage suite, dead.
(d) In the bedroom, dead.
4. How many bodies are discovered in the six occupied rooms in the Candleglow Inn?
5. What does Lisa want to do?
(a) Go for dinner.
(b) Go home.
(c) Find a restaurant.
(d) Leave Snowfield.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is deputy Paul Henderson bored?
2. Why does Jennifer insist they stay?
3. Who thinks the creature outside was a bird?
4. Who's body is the first to be examined by Bryce Hammond?
5. What role is the suspect assuming?
Short Essay Questions
1. What misconception has Jenny had for a very long time that Lisa calls into question?
2. Why does Bryce decide that the group should split up on the way to the Oxley residence?
3. What conditions do Lisa and Jennifer discover in the house next door that are odd and out of place?
4. What is different about the condition of the bodies in the bakery as opposed to everywhere else in town?
5. What causes Frank to lash out at this point?
6. What is so disturbing and fearful for young deputy Gordy Brogan?
7. When Tal starts to speak in the market, what happens?
8. Why does Deputy Paul Henderson suffer from boredom and how does that change?
9. What does the suspect, Fletcher Kale presume during his interrogation, and why?
10. Where do they discover the housekeeper, Hilda, and what is odd about her?
This section contains 1,043 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)