|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is his gun?
(a) On the floor.
(b) In the bathroom.
(c) On the desk.
(d) In his holster.
2. Who's hands are found detached on the counter?
(a) Aida Liebermann's
(b) Annie Liebermann's
(c) Jakob Liebermann's
(d) Jeremy Liebermann's
3. Why does Jenny go into her office?
(a) To call for help.
(b) To look at a medical text.
(c) To open a file.
(d) To get away from the body.
4. Why doesn't she call for help?
(a) The phone is dead.
(b) She is in shock.
(c) The phone is gone.
(d) She is consoling Lisa.
5. Who is the career military man?
(a) Tal Whitman.
(b) Stu Wargle.
(c) Bryce Hammond.
(d) Frank Autry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is attacking them?
2. What do they see outside?
3. What is found in the ovens?
4. What is odd about Hilda's bruising?
5. Who's body is the first to be examined by Bryce Hammond?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what way do Jennifer and Lisa see the town differently as they arrive?
2. Why does Deputy Paul Henderson suffer from boredom and how does that change?
3. What indicators prompt Jake to wait outside Gilmartin's Market for the Sheriff before entering?
4. What happens before the sisters leave the Oxley residence that scares and relieves Jenny at the same time?
5. What conditions do Lisa and Jennifer discover in the house next door that are odd and out of place?
6. What personal details does Jenny share with Bryce?
7. What circumstances disturb Jenny about their findings at Tom and Karen Oxley's home?
8. What causes Frank to lash out at this point?
9. What does Lisa want to do and why does Jennifer disagree?
10. Why does Bryce decide that the group should split up on the way to the Oxley residence?
This section contains 997 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)