|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jennifer speculate may be the cause of death at first?
(a) Cerebral hemorrhage.
(b) Heart attack.
2. Why is deputy Paul Henderson bored?
(a) There is little action off season in Snowfield.
(b) He isn't on call today.
(c) He has been relegated to guarding the jailhouse.
(d) There are too many staff members in.
3. Who does Sandler go to see?
(a) Dr. Timothy Flyte.
(b) General Copperfield.
(c) Bryce Hammond.
(d) Stu Wargle.
4. How many bodies are found in the gallery/crafts shop?
5. Who's hands are found detached on the counter?
(a) Jeremy Liebermann's
(b) Aida Liebermann's
(c) Annie Liebermann's
(d) Jakob Liebermann's
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do they find next?
2. Where is the town of Snowfield?
3. What building do Jenny and Lisa attempt to enter next?
4. What memory does this provoke in Lisa?
5. Where do they find the housekeeper?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Jennifer and Lisa go next and why?
2. What message do they find at Candleglow Inn and what horrifies them as they are leaving?
3. How is Lisa's analysis of the creatures' intelligence reinforced and when?
4. What conditions do Lisa and Jennifer discover in the house next door that are odd and out of place?
5. What is the first thing that Bryce Hammond rules out?
6. What circumstances disturb Jenny about their findings at Tom and Karen Oxley's home?
7. What personal details does Jenny share with Bryce?
8. What is so disturbing and fearful for young deputy Gordy Brogan?
9. Why does Bryce decide that the group should split up on the way to the Oxley residence?
10. What has become of Fletcher Kale?
This section contains 1,022 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)