Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bryce resign himself to?
(a) That dawn is a long time away.
(b) That he wishes he were home.
(c) That they are all going to die.
(d) That the impossible might be possible.
2. Who does Bryce ask Charlie to call?
(a) General Caulderfield.
(b) General Copperfield.
(c) Captain Colefield.
(d) Captain Copperfield.
3. What other building has a similar oddity?
(a) The Gallery.
(b) The Hotel.
(c) The Motel.
(d) The Pharmacy.
4. What do they discover is working in the police station?
(a) The fax machine.
(b) The radio.
(c) The phone.
(d) The flashlight.
5. Who does Lisa realize she likes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Flyte's novel about?
2. What do they find in the kitchen?
3. Where is the couple found?
4. What happened to Bryce's wife?
5. How many bodies are discovered in the six occupied rooms in the Candleglow Inn?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lisa want to do and why does Jennifer disagree?
2. What happens after the helicopter drops the Biosan-4 and they spray the first representation that the A.E. sends them?
3. What happens to Fletcher Kale in the woods near Jake Johnson's cabin?
4. What brainstorm does Sara have that she is afraid to voice out loud, but that the others sense hope in?
5. Why does Deputy Paul Henderson suffer from boredom and how does that change?
6. What is so disturbing and fearful for young deputy Gordy Brogan?
7. How does the creature reveal its range of knowledge and intelligence?
8. How does the creature manage to get to Gordy on a personal level?
9. What is the most likely reason that Gordy was the next one who was taken, and why was it done in such a public and painful manner?
10. When Tal starts to speak in the market, what happens?
This section contains 1,128 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)