|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is attacked in the street?
(a) Tal Whitman.
(b) Stu Wargle.
(c) Lisa Paige.
(d) Bryce Hammond.
2. How many bullets have been discharged?
3. Why does Jenny go into her office?
(a) To get away from the body.
(b) To open a file.
(c) To look at a medical text.
(d) To call for help.
4. Where is his gun?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) In his holster.
(c) On the desk.
(d) On the floor.
5. What do they discover when they go back downstairs?
(a) A hand.
(b) A leg.
(c) A head.
(d) A foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is attacked in the market first?
2. What is conspicuously absent in the room?
3. What does Lisa want to do?
4. Why does she choose this residence?
5. What does Jennifer speculate may be the cause of death at first?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Deputy Paul Henderson suffer from boredom and how does that change?
2. Where do Jennifer and Lisa go next and why?
3. Why does Talber Whitman worry about his friend Bryce during this interrogation?
4. What happens before the sisters leave the Oxley residence that scares and relieves Jenny at the same time?
5. What circumstances disturb Jenny about their findings at Tom and Karen Oxley's home?
6. What is different about the condition of the bodies in the bakery as opposed to everywhere else in town?
7. Under what conditions is Jennifer bringing her sister Lisa home to Snowfield?
8. In what way do Jennifer and Lisa see the town differently as they arrive?
9. What is so disturbing and fearful for young deputy Gordy Brogan?
10. What is the first thing that Bryce Hammond rules out?
This section contains 992 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)