|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the next home Jenny takes Lisa to?
(a) Peter and Candy Boskin's.
(b) Tom and Karen Oakley's.
(c) John and Betty Ormond's.
(d) George and Ethel Beiderman's.
2. What do they see outside?
(a) A Giant Moth.
(b) An Eagle.
(c) A Hawk.
(d) A Moose.
3. What happens as they head back to the police station?
(a) Church bells ring.
(b) Bats appear.
(c) Lights flicker.
(d) Howling begins.
4. Who attacks Lisa in the bathroom?
(a) Bryce Hammond.
(b) Stu Wargle.
(c) Timothy Flyte.
(d) Tal Whitman.
5. Where is the county Sheriff located?
(a) Santa Lucia.
(b) Santa Mira.
(c) Santa Maria.
(d) Santa Monica.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is conspicuously absent in the room?
2. Where do they find the housekeeper?
3. Where is Stu's body kept?
4. What building do Jenny and Lisa attempt to enter next?
5. Who does Lisa realize she likes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes Frank to lash out at this point?
2. What has become of Fletcher Kale?
3. Under what conditions is Jennifer bringing her sister Lisa home to Snowfield?
4. What is different about the condition of the bodies in the bakery as opposed to everywhere else in town?
5. How is Lisa's analysis of the creatures' intelligence reinforced and when?
6. What is perplexing about the situation in the bedroom of the gallery apartment?
7. What is the first thing that Bryce Hammond rules out?
8. Why does Deputy Paul Henderson suffer from boredom and how does that change?
9. When Tal starts to speak in the market, what happens?
10. What message do they find at Candleglow Inn and what horrifies them as they are leaving?
This section contains 1,041 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)