|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they discover when they go back downstairs?
(a) A foot.
(b) A leg.
(c) A head.
(d) A hand.
2. What is odd about Hilda's bruising?
(a) It is red and fresh looking.
(b) It covers her whole body.
(c) It is in a pattern.
(d) It seems to be yellowed.
3. How many bullets have been discharged?
4. Who is attacked in the street?
(a) Tal Whitman.
(b) Lisa Paige.
(c) Bryce Hammond.
(d) Stu Wargle.
5. Why do Jenny and Lisa go next door?
(a) To keep Lisa calm.
(b) To use the phone.
(c) To get a witness.
(d) To get their help.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the town of Snowfield?
2. How do they gain access to the next building?
3. What does Jennifer speculate may be the cause of death at first?
4. Who does Lisa realize she likes?
5. What do Paul and Hilda share?
Short Essay Questions
1. What circumstances disturb Jenny about their findings at Tom and Karen Oxley's home?
2. Where do Jennifer and Lisa go next and why?
3. What abilities are revealed by the creature to the fox hunting in the surrounding woods?
4. Who goes to see Dr. Timothy Flyte and why?
5. What facts does Bryce slowly reveal that prove Fletcher is lying?
6. What is different about the condition of the bodies in the bakery as opposed to everywhere else in town?
7. What is so disturbing and fearful for young deputy Gordy Brogan?
8. Why does Talber Whitman worry about his friend Bryce during this interrogation?
9. Bryce decides not to risk anyone else and goes back to the police station where the phone is now working. Who does he call and why?
10. What is the first thing that Bryce Hammond rules out?
This section contains 1,029 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)