|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens before the girls leave?
(a) Someone knocks on the door.
(b) The phone rings.
(c) The television comes on.
(d) The radio comes to life.
2. How many bullets are fired by the woman upstairs?
3. What is attacking them?
(a) A fox.
(b) An eagle.
(c) The giant moth.
(d) An invisible force.
4. What is odd about Hilda's bruising?
(a) It is in a pattern.
(b) It seems to be yellowed.
(c) It covers her whole body.
(d) It is red and fresh looking.
5. What do they see outside?
(a) An Eagle.
(b) A Giant Moth.
(c) A Hawk.
(d) A Moose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is taken from the market without a trace?
2. What mistake does Fletcher make?
3. What does Bryce mention that finally rattles Fletcher?
4. Who does Bryce ask Charlie to call?
5. What horrible feeling does Jenny get as the police arrive in Snowfield?
Short Essay Questions
1. What message do they find at Candleglow Inn and what horrifies them as they are leaving?
2. What misconception has Jenny had for a very long time that Lisa calls into question?
3. Where do Jennifer and Lisa go next and why?
4. How is Lisa's analysis of the creatures' intelligence reinforced and when?
5. What abilities are revealed by the creature to the fox hunting in the surrounding woods?
6. What indicators prompt Jake to wait outside Gilmartin's Market for the Sheriff before entering?
7. What causes Frank to lash out at this point?
8. Why does Talber Whitman worry about his friend Bryce during this interrogation?
9. What is different about the condition of the bodies in the bakery as opposed to everywhere else in town?
10. What is Lisa's analysis of the creature that attacks Stu Wargle?
This section contains 1,042 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)