|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jenny go into her office?
(a) To look at a medical text.
(b) To get away from the body.
(c) To open a file.
(d) To call for help.
2. Where is the county Sheriff located?
(a) Santa Lucia.
(b) Santa Maria.
(c) Santa Monica.
(d) Santa Mira.
3. Who does Lisa realize she likes?
4. How many bullets are fired by the woman upstairs?
5. What does Lisa want to do?
(a) Go home.
(b) Find a restaurant.
(c) Leave Snowfield.
(d) Go for dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bryce's first question?
2. What is odd about the housekeeper's appearance?
3. What does Sandler want?
4. Who is attacked in the street?
5. Where do they go next?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Lisa's analysis of the creature that attacks Stu Wargle?
2. How does word of the situation in Snowfield leak despite Hammond's best efforts to stop it?
3. Why are Bryce and Jenny discouraged when Copperfield arrives?
4. What misconception has Jenny had for a very long time that Lisa calls into question?
5. What has become of Fletcher Kale?
6. What is the most likely reason that Gordy was the next one who was taken, and why was it done in such a public and painful manner?
7. What do Copperfield's men discover in the sewer system as they are running power cables?
8. Why is Gordy so disturbed when he and Frank go into Our Lady of the Mountains Church?
9. In what way do Jennifer and Lisa see the town differently as they arrive?
10. Who goes to see Dr. Timothy Flyte and why?
This section contains 1,036 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)