|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does this meeting take place?
(a) San Francisco, California.
(b) Paris, France.
(c) London, England.
(d) Detroit, Michigan.
2. Who is attacked in the market first?
3. Why does Jenny go into her office?
(a) To get away from the body.
(b) To look at a medical text.
(c) To call for help.
(d) To open a file.
4. What communications are still working?
(b) Cell phone.
(c) Land line.
5. Where is his gun?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) On the floor.
(c) On the desk.
(d) In his holster.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is odd about the housekeeper's appearance?
2. Who does Jenny confide in?
3. What mistake does Fletcher make?
4. Where is Stu's body kept?
5. Who is Burt Sandler?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who goes to see Dr. Timothy Flyte and why?
2. What does Lisa want to do and why does Jennifer disagree?
3. What has become of Fletcher Kale?
4. What is so disturbing and fearful for young deputy Gordy Brogan?
5. What is Lisa's analysis of the creature that attacks Stu Wargle?
6. What circumstances disturb Jenny about their findings at Tom and Karen Oxley's home?
7. What misconception has Jenny had for a very long time that Lisa calls into question?
8. Where do they discover the housekeeper, Hilda, and what is odd about her?
9. Why does Deputy Paul Henderson suffer from boredom and how does that change?
10. What is the first thing that Bryce Hammond rules out?
This section contains 990 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)