|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the county Sheriff located?
(a) Santa Maria.
(b) Santa Lucia.
(c) Santa Monica.
(d) Santa Mira.
2. What does Jennifer speculate may be the cause of death at first?
(a) Heart attack.
(b) Cerebral hemorrhage.
3. Where is the town of Snowfield?
4. Who attacks Lisa in the bathroom?
(a) Timothy Flyte.
(b) Stu Wargle.
(c) Tal Whitman.
(d) Bryce Hammond.
5. What fact is revealed about Mrs. Kale's lungs?
(a) They are black.
(b) They are full of cancer.
(c) They are damaged.
(d) They are clean and smoke free.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bryce ask Charlie to call?
2. How do they gain access to the next building?
3. How long has Hilda been dead?
4. What happens before the girls leave?
5. What is Bryce's first question?
Short Essay Questions
1. Bryce decides not to risk anyone else and goes back to the police station where the phone is now working. Who does he call and why?
2. What causes Frank to lash out at this point?
3. Under what conditions is Jennifer bringing her sister Lisa home to Snowfield?
4. What has become of Fletcher Kale?
5. Where do Jennifer and Lisa go next and why?
6. Who goes to see Dr. Timothy Flyte and why?
7. What does the suspect, Fletcher Kale presume during his interrogation, and why?
8. Why does Deputy Paul Henderson suffer from boredom and how does that change?
9. Why does Bryce decide that the group should split up on the way to the Oxley residence?
10. What conditions do Lisa and Jennifer discover in the house next door that are odd and out of place?
This section contains 980 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)