|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the next home Jenny takes Lisa to?
(a) Peter and Candy Boskin's.
(b) John and Betty Ormond's.
(c) George and Ethel Beiderman's.
(d) Tom and Karen Oakley's.
2. Who disgusts Frank Autry?
(a) Lisa Paine.
(b) Tal Whitman.
(c) Bryce Hammond.
(d) Stu Wargle.
3. Who is Jennifer bringing home to Snowfield to live with her?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her father.
4. Who does Lisa realize she likes?
5. Who attacks Lisa in the bathroom?
(a) Timothy Flyte.
(b) Stu Wargle.
(c) Bryce Hammond.
(d) Tal Whitman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is deputy Paul Henderson bored?
2. Who is attacked in the street?
3. What is done to its victim?
4. What building do Jenny and Lisa attempt to enter next?
5. What happens as they head back to the police station?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first thing that Bryce Hammond rules out?
2. What does the suspect, Fletcher Kale presume during his interrogation, and why?
3. What has become of Fletcher Kale?
4. Under what conditions is Jennifer bringing her sister Lisa home to Snowfield?
5. What does Lisa want to do and why does Jennifer disagree?
6. In what way do Jennifer and Lisa see the town differently as they arrive?
7. Bryce decides not to risk anyone else and goes back to the police station where the phone is now working. Who does he call and why?
8. What facts does Bryce slowly reveal that prove Fletcher is lying?
9. What message do they find at Candleglow Inn and what horrifies them as they are leaving?
10. What abilities are revealed by the creature to the fox hunting in the surrounding woods?
This section contains 1,012 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)