|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is odd about Hilda's bruising?
(a) It seems to be yellowed.
(b) It is in a pattern.
(c) It is red and fresh looking.
(d) It covers her whole body.
2. Where do they find the housekeeper?
(a) In her garage suite, dead.
(b) In the living room, dead.
(c) In the bedroom, dead.
(d) On the kitchen floor, dead.
3. What is found in the ovens?
(a) Two pies and a tray of cookies.
(b) The legs of the couple.
(c) Four loaves of bread.
(d) The severed heads of the couple.
4. What change does it witness?
(a) A mouse becoming a raccoon.
(b) A raccoon becoming a squirrel.
(c) A raccoon becoming many mice.
(d) A squirrel becoming two mice.
5. What do they see outside?
(a) A Giant Moth.
(b) An Eagle.
(c) A Hawk.
(d) A Moose.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't she call for help?
2. Where is the county Sheriff located?
3. What is Flyte's novel about?
4. Who's body is the first to be examined by Bryce Hammond?
5. How many bodies are discovered in the six occupied rooms in the Candleglow Inn?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is so disturbing and fearful for young deputy Gordy Brogan?
2. What causes Frank to lash out at this point?
3. How is Lisa's analysis of the creatures' intelligence reinforced and when?
4. What misconception has Jenny had for a very long time that Lisa calls into question?
5. Where do Jennifer and Lisa go next and why?
6. What is different about the condition of the bodies in the bakery as opposed to everywhere else in town?
7. Bryce decides not to risk anyone else and goes back to the police station where the phone is now working. Who does he call and why?
8. What is odd about the condition of Paul Henderson and his surroundings?
9. Under what conditions is Jennifer bringing her sister Lisa home to Snowfield?
10. What circumstances disturb Jenny about their findings at Tom and Karen Oxley's home?
This section contains 1,067 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)