|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Hilda been dead?
(a) A week or more.
(b) Hours at most.
(c) More than two days.
(d) Days at least.
2. Where was a concentration of PCP found?
(a) In Mrs. Kale's purse.
(b) In Mrs. Kale's soup.
(c) In Mrs. Kales blood.
(d) In Mrs. Kale's stomach.
3. How many people are now together in Snowfield?
4. What is Bryce's first question?
(a) Why did Fletcher lie?
(b) Why did Fletcher run?
(c) Why did Fletcher buy drugs?
(d) Why did Fletcher do laundry?
5. What worries Gordy Brogan?
(a) He will get lost.
(b) He will not get home.
(c) He will be unable to use his weapon.
(d) He will wet himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mistake does Fletcher make?
2. What has Jenny mistaken believed for years?
3. What do they discover when they go back downstairs?
4. What insight does Lisa voice?
5. What is found in the ovens?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Bryce and Jenny end up a year later, and what do they both realize?
2. What is perplexing about the situation in the bedroom of the gallery apartment?
3. How does the creature manage to get to Gordy on a personal level?
4. Under what conditions is Jennifer bringing her sister Lisa home to Snowfield?
5. What personal details does Jenny share with Bryce?
6. What circumstances disturb Jenny about their findings at Tom and Karen Oxley's home?
7. Where do Jennifer and Lisa go next and why?
8. What does science reveal about the victims and about the creature's use of them?
9. What kind of people make up the team that Copperfield brings with him?
10. Who goes to see Dr. Timothy Flyte and why?
This section contains 1,071 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)