|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What fact is revealed about Mrs. Kale's lungs?
(a) They are black.
(b) They are full of cancer.
(c) They are clean and smoke free.
(d) They are damaged.
2. Who does Lisa realize she likes?
3. What do they see outside?
(a) An Eagle.
(b) A Hawk.
(c) A Giant Moth.
(d) A Moose.
4. Where is Stu's body kept?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) In a hotel room.
(c) In the linen closet.
(d) In a utility room.
5. Where does the group gather?
(a) The Gallery.
(b) Hilltop Inn.
(c) The Hilton.
(d) The Bakery.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is attacked in the market first?
2. What do Paul and Hilda share?
3. Who do they find next?
4. Who thinks the creature outside was a bird?
5. How many bodies are found in the gallery/crafts shop?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes Frank to lash out at this point?
2. What circumstances disturb Jenny about their findings at Tom and Karen Oxley's home?
3. Bryce decides not to risk anyone else and goes back to the police station where the phone is now working. Who does he call and why?
4. Why does Talber Whitman worry about his friend Bryce during this interrogation?
5. Where do they discover the housekeeper, Hilda, and what is odd about her?
6. What facts does Bryce slowly reveal that prove Fletcher is lying?
7. Under what conditions is Jennifer bringing her sister Lisa home to Snowfield?
8. What is so disturbing and fearful for young deputy Gordy Brogan?
9. What conditions do Lisa and Jennifer discover in the house next door that are odd and out of place?
10. In what way do Jennifer and Lisa see the town differently as they arrive?
This section contains 964 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)