|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't she call for help?
(a) She is consoling Lisa.
(b) The phone is dead.
(c) The phone is gone.
(d) She is in shock.
2. Who thinks the creature outside was a bird?
3. What other building has a similar oddity?
(a) The Gallery.
(b) The Pharmacy.
(c) The Motel.
(d) The Hotel.
4. How many bullets are fired by the woman upstairs?
5. How many people are now together in Snowfield?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens before the girls leave?
2. Where is Stu's body kept?
3. Where do they find the housekeeper?
4. What does Bryce hear on the phone?
5. What is Flyte's novel about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What abilities are revealed by the creature to the fox hunting in the surrounding woods?
2. Why does Bryce decide that the group should split up on the way to the Oxley residence?
3. In what way do Jennifer and Lisa see the town differently as they arrive?
4. What causes Frank to lash out at this point?
5. Why does Talber Whitman worry about his friend Bryce during this interrogation?
6. What is the first thing that Bryce Hammond rules out?
7. What does Lisa want to do and why does Jennifer disagree?
8. Under what conditions is Jennifer bringing her sister Lisa home to Snowfield?
9. What misconception has Jenny had for a very long time that Lisa calls into question?
10. What message do they find at Candleglow Inn and what horrifies them as they are leaving?
This section contains 1,015 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)