|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What horrible feeling does Jenny get as the police arrive in Snowfield?
(a) They will accuse her.
(b) They will not all survive.
(c) They will not believe her.
(d) They will accuse Lisa.
2. Who is Jennifer bringing home to Snowfield to live with her?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
3. Why don't they call for help?
(a) They are in shock.
(b) The phone is dead.
(c) The line appears busy.
(d) The phone is gone.
4. What happens before the girls leave?
(a) The phone rings.
(b) Someone knocks on the door.
(c) The television comes on.
(d) The radio comes to life.
5. What is attacking them?
(a) An eagle.
(b) An invisible force.
(c) A fox.
(d) The giant moth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is immediately out of place?
2. What is Bryce's first question?
3. What caused Jenny's father's death?
4. What does Bryce mention that finally rattles Fletcher?
5. What is the next home Jenny takes Lisa to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Talber Whitman worry about his friend Bryce during this interrogation?
2. What has become of Fletcher Kale?
3. What is different about the condition of the bodies in the bakery as opposed to everywhere else in town?
4. What indicators prompt Jake to wait outside Gilmartin's Market for the Sheriff before entering?
5. Who goes to see Dr. Timothy Flyte and why?
6. What is odd about the condition of Paul Henderson and his surroundings?
7. Where do Jennifer and Lisa go next and why?
8. What is perplexing about the situation in the bedroom of the gallery apartment?
9. Why does Deputy Paul Henderson suffer from boredom and how does that change?
10. What does the suspect, Fletcher Kale presume during his interrogation, and why?
This section contains 1,007 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)