|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who disgusts Frank Autry?
(a) Lisa Paine.
(b) Stu Wargle.
(c) Bryce Hammond.
(d) Tal Whitman.
2. Who is Burt Sandler?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A Lieutenant in the Army.
(c) Another deputy.
(d) A literary agent.
3. What is attacking them?
(a) An eagle.
(b) An invisible force.
(c) A fox.
(d) The giant moth.
4. What horrible feeling does Jenny get as the police arrive in Snowfield?
(a) They will not all survive.
(b) They will accuse her.
(c) They will accuse Lisa.
(d) They will not believe her.
5. How many bodies are found in the gallery/crafts shop?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do most people in the group refer to whatever the unknown culprit is?
2. Who does Bryce ask Charlie to call?
3. Where does the group gather?
4. Who watches the interrogation taking place?
5. Why does Jenny go into her office?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is perplexing about the situation in the bedroom of the gallery apartment?
2. What misconception has Jenny had for a very long time that Lisa calls into question?
3. Where do Jennifer and Lisa go next and why?
4. Why does Bryce decide that the group should split up on the way to the Oxley residence?
5. Where do they discover the housekeeper, Hilda, and what is odd about her?
6. What is different about the condition of the bodies in the bakery as opposed to everywhere else in town?
7. What does Lisa want to do and why does Jennifer disagree?
8. What personal details does Jenny share with Bryce?
9. What is the first thing that Bryce Hammond rules out?
10. What is Lisa's analysis of the creature that attacks Stu Wargle?
This section contains 983 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)