|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bryce's first question?
(a) Why did Fletcher run?
(b) Why did Fletcher buy drugs?
(c) Why did Fletcher lie?
(d) Why did Fletcher do laundry?
2. Who does Lisa realize she likes?
3. What is found in the ovens?
(a) Two pies and a tray of cookies.
(b) The severed heads of the couple.
(c) Four loaves of bread.
(d) The legs of the couple.
4. Why doesn't she call for help?
(a) She is consoling Lisa.
(b) The phone is gone.
(c) The phone is dead.
(d) She is in shock.
5. What does Bryce resign himself to?
(a) That dawn is a long time away.
(b) That the impossible might be possible.
(c) That they are all going to die.
(d) That he wishes he were home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is deputy Paul Henderson bored?
2. What change does it witness?
3. Who does Bryce ask Charlie to call?
4. What do they find in the liquor store that can't be explained?
5. Who is the career military man?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the suspect, Fletcher Kale presume during his interrogation, and why?
2. What abilities are revealed by the creature to the fox hunting in the surrounding woods?
3. When Tal starts to speak in the market, what happens?
4. What is odd about the condition of Paul Henderson and his surroundings?
5. What indicators prompt Jake to wait outside Gilmartin's Market for the Sheriff before entering?
6. Under what conditions is Jennifer bringing her sister Lisa home to Snowfield?
7. What is different about the condition of the bodies in the bakery as opposed to everywhere else in town?
8. Who goes to see Dr. Timothy Flyte and why?
9. Where do they discover the housekeeper, Hilda, and what is odd about her?
10. What facts does Bryce slowly reveal that prove Fletcher is lying?
This section contains 1,033 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)