|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jennifer's housekeeper?
(a) Hilda Beck.
(b) Becky Holland.
(c) Becky Hildabrand.
(d) Helen Beck.
2. What do they see outside?
(a) A Moose.
(b) An Eagle.
(c) A Giant Moth.
(d) A Hawk.
3. How do they gain access to the next building?
(a) Through the basement.
(b) Through the front door.
(c) By going around to the back.
(d) Through the window.
4. Who does Lisa realize she likes?
5. Where do they find the housekeeper?
(a) In the living room, dead.
(b) In her garage suite, dead.
(c) On the kitchen floor, dead.
(d) In the bedroom, dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was a concentration of PCP found?
2. Who is the career military man?
3. What is Bryce's first question?
4. Why doesn't she call for help?
5. Who thinks the creature outside was a bird?
Short Essay Questions
1. What message do they find at Candleglow Inn and what horrifies them as they are leaving?
2. Under what conditions is Jennifer bringing her sister Lisa home to Snowfield?
3. What does the suspect, Fletcher Kale presume during his interrogation, and why?
4. What indicators prompt Jake to wait outside Gilmartin's Market for the Sheriff before entering?
5. Where do they discover the housekeeper, Hilda, and what is odd about her?
6. Where do Jennifer and Lisa go next and why?
7. What is odd about the condition of Paul Henderson and his surroundings?
8. What happens before the sisters leave the Oxley residence that scares and relieves Jenny at the same time?
9. Why does Talber Whitman worry about his friend Bryce during this interrogation?
10. How is Lisa's analysis of the creatures' intelligence reinforced and when?
This section contains 951 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)