|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do they find next?
(a) Paul Henderson.
(b) Peter Henry.
(c) Henry Peters.
(d) Henry Paulson.
2. What communications are still working?
(a) Cell phone.
(b) Land line.
3. Who thinks the creature outside was a bird?
4. How many more men does Hammond want sent?
5. What does Bryce mention that finally rattles Fletcher?
(a) They know about his other wife.
(b) They found his mistress.
(c) They found his accomplice.
(d) High Country Investments.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is taken from the market without a trace?
2. What does the local drug dealer reveal?
3. What is found in the ovens?
4. What does Sandler want?
5. Who watches the interrogation taking place?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of people make up the team that Copperfield brings with him?
2. What is so disturbing and fearful for young deputy Gordy Brogan?
3. What does Gene Terr believe and convince Kale of?
4. What is the situation at the Bischoff house, and how do Bryce and Jenny react?
5. What happens before the sisters leave the Oxley residence that scares and relieves Jenny at the same time?
6. What does the suspect, Fletcher Kale presume during his interrogation, and why?
7. What has become of Fletcher Kale?
8. What lesson does the entity feel compelled to re-administer after Copperfield and his team arrive?
9. What causes Frank to lash out at this point?
10. What misconception has Jenny had for a very long time that Lisa calls into question?
This section contains 995 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)