|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What insight does Lisa voice?
(a) That Gordy is tired.
(b) That Gordy is ready to quit.
(c) That Gordy doesn't seem like a police officer.
(d) That Gordy is fearful.
2. Where was a concentration of PCP found?
(a) In Mrs. Kale's stomach.
(b) In Mrs. Kales blood.
(c) In Mrs. Kale's soup.
(d) In Mrs. Kale's purse.
3. Where is the county Sheriff located?
(a) Santa Lucia.
(b) Santa Maria.
(c) Santa Mira.
(d) Santa Monica.
4. Who does Sandler go to see?
(a) Stu Wargle.
(b) Bryce Hammond.
(c) Dr. Timothy Flyte.
(d) General Copperfield.
5. Why don't they call for help?
(a) The phone is gone.
(b) The line appears busy.
(c) They are in shock.
(d) The phone is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people are now together in Snowfield?
2. How do most people in the group refer to whatever the unknown culprit is?
3. What mistake does Fletcher make?
4. Who is the county Sheriff?
5. How many more men does Hammond want sent?
Short Essay Questions
1. Under what conditions is Jennifer bringing her sister Lisa home to Snowfield?
2. What does the Ancient Enemy do to Flyte and why?
3. When Tal starts to speak in the market, what happens?
4. What is the reason that the creature is finally killed?
5. How is Lisa's analysis of the creatures' intelligence reinforced and when?
6. Where do they discover the housekeeper, Hilda, and what is odd about her?
7. What personal details does Jenny share with Bryce?
8. Why does Bryce decide that the group should split up on the way to the Oxley residence?
9. Why is Gordy so disturbed when he and Frank go into Our Lady of the Mountains Church?
10. What brainstorm does Sara have that she is afraid to voice out loud, but that the others sense hope in?
This section contains 1,024 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)