|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since its publication, what example has occurred to support it?
(a) Contact by the President.
(b) Space flight.
(c) Space travel.
(d) Mass disappearance of fish in the ocean.
2. How many bullets have been discharged?
3. What happens before the girls leave?
(a) The radio comes to life.
(b) The phone rings.
(c) The television comes on.
(d) Someone knocks on the door.
4. What do they discover is working in the police station?
(a) The phone.
(b) The radio.
(c) The flashlight.
(d) The fax machine.
5. Who is Jennifer's housekeeper?
(a) Hilda Beck.
(b) Helen Beck.
(c) Becky Holland.
(d) Becky Hildabrand.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the husband holding?
2. What do they see outside?
3. Where is Stu's body kept?
4. What do Paul and Hilda share?
5. Why doesn't she call for help?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the first thing that Bryce Hammond rules out?
2. Why does Deputy Paul Henderson suffer from boredom and how does that change?
3. What abilities are revealed by the creature to the fox hunting in the surrounding woods?
4. Who goes to see Dr. Timothy Flyte and why?
5. What is Lisa's analysis of the creature that attacks Stu Wargle?
6. Bryce decides not to risk anyone else and goes back to the police station where the phone is now working. Who does he call and why?
7. What personal details does Jenny share with Bryce?
8. In what way do Jennifer and Lisa see the town differently as they arrive?
9. When Tal starts to speak in the market, what happens?
10. What is different about the condition of the bodies in the bakery as opposed to everywhere else in town?
This section contains 1,047 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)