|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kale find in Jake's home?
(a) A computer.
(b) A bomb shelter.
(c) Food and documents.
(d) Guns and money.
2. Who does the A.E. kill next?
3. What does she speculate the bodies have been injected with?
(a) A sedative.
(b) Some kind of preservative.
(c) A psychotic drug.
(d) A paralytic agent.
4. Where does the media swarm to?
(b) Santa Mira.
(c) Santa Anita.
(d) Santa Barbara.
5. Why did Kale kill his wife and son?
(a) For money his wife would not release.
(b) To be free.
(c) To collect insurance money.
(d) To rid himself of the responsibility.
6. How does Flyte get to Santa Mira?
(a) By car.
(b) By governor's helicopter.
(c) By plane.
(d) By train.
7. What gifts does Gordy reveal God gave him and wanted him to pursue in his life?
8. Who tells Timothy Flyte what is going on in Snowfield?
(a) Jenny Paige.
(b) Bryce Hammond.
(c) Burt Sandler.
(d) Fletcher Kale.
9. Where is the second call made to?
(a) The police station.
(b) The gallery.
(c) The Inn.
(d) The pharmacy.
10. How does Gordy think the bullets got there?
(a) They were stashed there.
(b) The creature expelled them.
(c) They were fired in defence.
(d) They were dumped.
11. What is Tal forced to do?
(a) Go for food.
(b) Shoot Gordy.
(c) Cage the dog.
(d) Shoot the dog.
12. What is the chemical used for?
(a) Water absorption.
(b) Oil dispersal.
(c) Air pollution neutralizer.
(d) Pollution dispersant.
13. Who is left inside the Inn?
(a) Six of ten deputies.
(b) Four of ten deputies.
(c) No one.
(d) Two of ten deputies.
14. What is Dr. Chakrabarty's little miracle actually called?
15. Why is Hammond angry at first?
(a) Copperfield doesn't listen.
(b) Copperfield's men hold them at gunpoint.
(c) Copperfield argues with him.
(d) Copperfield ignores him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kale realize as the deputy takes him down to court?
2. What animal appears to have survived the creature and approaches Gordy?
3. Where do the survivors go?
4. What do they see?
5. What does Sara tell the A.E. they need?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)