|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game does the creature invite Hammond to play?
(a) Twenty questions.
2. What do Flyte and Sara request of the creature?
(a) To touch it.
(b) To hold it.
(c) To question it.
(d) To study it.
3. Who does it guarantee safe passage to?
(a) Sara Yamaguchi.
(b) Fletcher Kale.
(c) Dr. Timothy Flyte.
(d) Lisa Paige.
4. Where is the soldier?
(a) On the floor.
(b) At the back.
(c) On the shelf.
5. What announces Flyte's arrival?
(a) Lights and whistles.
(b) Hundreds of moths.
(c) Church bells and firehouse sirens.
(d) Hundreds of wasps.
6. What bothers Jennifer?
(a) Copperfield's admission they would kill if necessary.
(b) How late Copperfield is.
(c) How few men Copperfield brought.
(d) Copperfield's attitude towards a woman doctor.
7. What happens to Copperfield and his whole team?
(a) They go into hiding.
(b) They go back to Santa Mira.
(c) They vanish without a trace.
(d) They leave before something bad happens.
8. What form does it take when it arrives next?
(a) A beetle.
(b) A moth.
(c) A lizard.
(d) A spider.
9. Who tells Timothy Flyte what is going on in Snowfield?
(a) Jenny Paige.
(b) Bryce Hammond.
(c) Burt Sandler.
(d) Fletcher Kale.
10. What does Sara tell the A.E. they need?
(a) More space to work in.
(b) More equipment to better understand it.
(c) More sleep.
(d) More time to evaluate information.
11. Who is left inside the Inn?
(a) No one.
(b) Six of ten deputies.
(c) Two of ten deputies.
(d) Four of ten deputies.
12. Why do Copperfield's men go into the sewer line?
(a) To follow noises.
(b) To urinate.
(c) To run a power cable.
(d) To investigate.
13. What does Fletcher use to kill the deputy?
(a) His feet.
(b) His knees.
(c) His teeth.
(d) His head.
14. Who calls Jenny at her house?
(a) Bryce Hammond.
(b) Tal Whitmore.
(c) Lisa Paige.
(d) Stu Wargle.
15. What is left of the guard outside of the Inn?
(a) His gun.
(b) His boots.
(c) His uniform.
(d) His hat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last thing they hear from the second soldier's mike?
2. What items are delivered to the road block?
3. What happens when the soldier enters?
4. What gang surrounds Fletcher Kale at Jake's?
5. What eventually happens to the sample?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)