|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fletcher use to kill the deputy?
(a) His head.
(b) His feet.
(c) His teeth.
(d) His knees.
2. What bothers Jennifer?
(a) Copperfield's admission they would kill if necessary.
(b) How few men Copperfield brought.
(c) How late Copperfield is.
(d) Copperfield's attitude towards a woman doctor.
3. When does Flyte think the creature originates from?
(a) The beginning of time.
(b) Comet Hailey.
(c) Noah's boat.
(d) The Mesozoic Era.
4. Where is his bio hazard suit?
(a) On a meat hook.
(b) On the shelf.
(d) On the floor.
5. What do the survivors realize the water is?
(a) Lake water.
(b) Remains of victims bodies.
(c) Pond water.
(d) Salt water.
6. How does Gordy think the bullets got there?
(a) They were fired in defence.
(b) They were dumped.
(c) They were stashed there.
(d) The creature expelled them.
7. What does Lisa take them to the kitchen for?
(a) Food and coffee.
(c) Nursery rhymes being sung in the drain.
(d) Animal sounds.
8. Why is Hammond angry at first?
(a) Copperfield argues with him.
(b) Copperfield doesn't listen.
(c) Copperfield ignores him.
(d) Copperfield's men hold them at gunpoint.
9. How does it arrive?
(a) By helicopter.
(b) By plane.
(c) By truck.
(d) By train.
10. What does Fletcher remember about Johnson?
(a) He is a naturalist.
(b) He is an artist.
(c) He is a survivalist.
(d) He is wealthy.
11. Who is waiting for him on the phone?
12. What happens when Gordy picks it up?
(a) It looks for comfort from Gordy.
(b) It metamorphes itself and consumes him.
(c) It cries.
(d) It struggles to get loose.
13. What gifts does Gordy reveal God gave him and wanted him to pursue in his life?
14. Where does it direct them to go?
(a) To the lab.
(b) To the gallery.
(c) To the police station.
(d) To the bakery.
15. What items are delivered to the road block?
(a) Living quarters.
(b) Two generators and a short wave radio.
(c) Traps and guns.
(d) Food and medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara tell the A.E. they need?
2. What is the chemical used for?
3. What is the last thing they hear from the second soldier's mike?
4. What do Frank and Gordy discover in the Sheffield house?
5. Where is the soldier?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)