|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is left of the guard outside of the Inn?
(a) His boots.
(b) His hat.
(c) His gun.
(d) His uniform.
2. Why do Copperfield's men go into the sewer line?
(a) To follow noises.
(b) To urinate.
(c) To investigate.
(d) To run a power cable.
3. Where is Dr. Flyte's first stop over?
(a) Santa Anita.
(b) Santa Monica.
(c) San Antonio.
(d) San Francisco.
4. What items are delivered to the road block?
(a) Two generators and a short wave radio.
(b) Food and medicine.
(c) Living quarters.
(d) Traps and guns.
5. Which scientist gives Bryce and Jenny their report?
(a) Sara Guchiyama.
(b) Sara Yamaguchi.
(c) Sara Flyte.
(d) Sara Fletcher.
6. Who tells Timothy Flyte what is going on in Snowfield?
(a) Bryce Hammond.
(b) Jenny Paige.
(c) Burt Sandler.
(d) Fletcher Kale.
7. What does Flyte suggest that makes the Ancient Enemy mad?
(a) That its intelligence came through human absorption.
(b) That it isn't actually alive.
(c) That it isn't intelligent at all.
(d) That it isn't a God.
8. In what church do Frank and Gordy find the priest?
(a) Our Lady of Peace.
(b) Our Mountain Lady.
(c) The Church of the Mountains.
(d) Our Lady of the Mountains.
9. How does Hammond get the cooler door open?
(a) He takes off the hinges.
(b) He blows it up.
(c) He takes it apart.
(d) He kicks it in.
10. What do Flyte and Sara request of the creature?
(a) To question it.
(b) To hold it.
(c) To study it.
(d) To touch it.
11. Where is his bio hazard suit?
(a) On the shelf.
(b) On a meat hook.
(d) On the floor.
12. What animal appears to have survived the creature and approaches Gordy?
(a) A black stallion.
(b) A Cheshire cat.
(c) An Airedale dog.
(d) An Irish Setter.
13. What game does the creature invite Hammond to play?
(c) Twenty questions.
14. How long ago was the original publication of The Ancient Enemy?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Seventeen years.
(d) Seven years.
15. How much of an advance did Sandler give to Flyte against future royalties?
(a) Thirty thousand dollars.
(b) Sixty thousand pounds.
(c) Fifty thousand dollars.
(d) Fifty thousand pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens once travel arrangements are made?
2. What is different about the priest's body compared to all the others?
3. What does Kale find in Jake's home?
4. What gifts does Gordy reveal God gave him and wanted him to pursue in his life?
5. How does Flyte get to Santa Mira?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)