|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What naked figure is among them?
(a) Timothy Flyte.
(b) Jake Johnson.
(c) Lisa Paige.
(d) Frank Autry.
2. What game does the creature invite Hammond to play?
(b) Twenty questions.
3. What does she speculate the bodies have been injected with?
(a) A paralytic agent.
(b) A sedative.
(c) Some kind of preservative.
(d) A psychotic drug.
4. How does the creature represent itself?
(a) A giant wasp.
(b) A giant moth.
(c) A bunch of bees.
(d) A giant beetle.
5. What do Flyte and Sara request of the creature?
(a) To touch it.
(b) To question it.
(c) To hold it.
(d) To study it.
6. What happens to Copperfield and his whole team?
(a) They leave before something bad happens.
(b) They go back to Santa Mira.
(c) They vanish without a trace.
(d) They go into hiding.
7. What is Copperfield's team wearing?
(a) Military uniforms.
(b) Nasa uniforms.
(c) Matching suits without identification.
(d) Self contained bio hazard suits.
8. Who is left inside the Inn?
(a) No one.
(b) Two of ten deputies.
(c) Six of ten deputies.
(d) Four of ten deputies.
9. What gifts does Gordy reveal God gave him and wanted him to pursue in his life?
10. What does Kale realize as the deputy takes him down to court?
(a) That the deputy likes him.
(b) That this is his only chance to escape.
(c) That he is big news.
(d) That his life is about to change.
11. Where is the publicist going to meet Flyte to guide him through the press conference?
(a) Santa Anna.
(b) Santa Anita.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Santa Mira.
12. What is the chemical used for?
(a) Air pollution neutralizer.
(b) Pollution dispersant.
(c) Water absorption.
(d) Oil dispersal.
13. In what church do Frank and Gordy find the priest?
(a) Our Mountain Lady.
(b) Our Lady of the Mountains.
(c) Our Lady of Peace.
(d) The Church of the Mountains.
14. What do they see?
(a) Stu Wargle.
(b) A monster.
(c) Jake Johnson.
(d) A parade of animals.
15. How does the creature communicate?
(a) By fax.
(b) Via computer.
(c) By email.
(d) By telepathy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Frank and Gordy discover in the Sheffield house?
2. Who tells Timothy Flyte what is going on in Snowfield?
3. Where is Dr. Flyte's first stop over?
4. What do Bryce and Jenny find?
5. Where is his bio hazard suit?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)