|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What substance does the creature resemble microscopically?
(b) Petroleum jelly.
2. How does the creature communicate?
(a) By fax.
(b) Via computer.
(c) By email.
(d) By telepathy.
3. Who is left inside the Inn?
(a) Two of ten deputies.
(b) Four of ten deputies.
(c) No one.
(d) Six of ten deputies.
4. What does Kale find in Jake's home?
(a) Food and documents.
(b) A bomb shelter.
(c) Guns and money.
(d) A computer.
5. What gifts does Gordy reveal God gave him and wanted him to pursue in his life?
6. Who does the A.E. kill next?
7. What form does it take when it arrives next?
(a) A beetle.
(b) A spider.
(c) A lizard.
(d) A moth.
8. How long ago was the original publication of The Ancient Enemy?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Seventeen years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Fifteen years.
9. Why do Copperfield's men go into the sewer line?
(a) To run a power cable.
(b) To urinate.
(c) To investigate.
(d) To follow noises.
10. How many voices join in their conversation?
11. What do Flyte and Sara request of the creature?
(a) To study it.
(b) To question it.
(c) To hold it.
(d) To touch it.
12. What eventually happens to the sample?
(a) It dies.
(b) It grows.
(c) It leaves.
(d) It shrinks.
13. Who does the creature kill next?
(a) Frank Autry.
(b) Lisa Paige.
(c) Jennifer Paige.
(d) Bryce Hammond.
14. What bothers Jennifer?
(a) Copperfield's admission they would kill if necessary.
(b) How late Copperfield is.
(c) Copperfield's attitude towards a woman doctor.
(d) How few men Copperfield brought.
15. How does the creature represent itself?
(a) A bunch of bees.
(b) A giant beetle.
(c) A giant moth.
(d) A giant wasp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is his bio hazard suit?
2. What do they see?
3. Why did Kale kill his wife and son?
4. What does Flyte suggest that makes the Ancient Enemy mad?
5. Who does Fletcher hear about on the radio?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)