|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Copperfield's team wearing?
(a) Matching suits without identification.
(b) Military uniforms.
(c) Nasa uniforms.
(d) Self contained bio hazard suits.
2. What is the last thing they hear from the second soldier's mike?
(a) It's the devil.
(b) Help me.
(c) Oh my God.
(d) It's an anger.
3. What gang surrounds Fletcher Kale at Jake's?
(a) Dungeon Chrome.
(b) Demon Chrome.
(c) Demon Seed.
(d) Demon Pride.
4. What is Tal forced to do?
(a) Go for food.
(b) Cage the dog.
(c) Shoot the dog.
(d) Shoot Gordy.
5. What gifts does Gordy reveal God gave him and wanted him to pursue in his life?
6. What do Frank and Gordy discover in the Sheffield house?
(a) General Copperfield.
(b) Hundreds of bullets without casings.
(c) The Bischoff children.
(d) Jake Johnson.
7. Why did Kale kill his wife and son?
(a) To collect insurance money.
(b) To rid himself of the responsibility.
(c) For money his wife would not release.
(d) To be free.
8. What happens to Copperfield and his whole team?
(a) They go back to Santa Mira.
(b) They vanish without a trace.
(c) They leave before something bad happens.
(d) They go into hiding.
9. Where is the second call made to?
(a) The pharmacy.
(b) The police station.
(c) The Inn.
(d) The gallery.
10. Who tells Timothy Flyte what is going on in Snowfield?
(a) Burt Sandler.
(b) Jenny Paige.
(c) Bryce Hammond.
(d) Fletcher Kale.
11. What do the survivors realize the water is?
(a) Remains of victims bodies.
(b) Lake water.
(c) Pond water.
(d) Salt water.
12. What substance does the creature resemble microscopically?
(c) Petroleum jelly.
13. Where does it direct them to go?
(a) To the lab.
(b) To the bakery.
(c) To the police station.
(d) To the gallery.
14. What happens when Gordy picks it up?
(a) It looks for comfort from Gordy.
(b) It struggles to get loose.
(c) It cries.
(d) It metamorphes itself and consumes him.
15. Who is left inside the Inn?
(a) No one.
(b) Two of ten deputies.
(c) Four of ten deputies.
(d) Six of ten deputies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lisa take them to the kitchen for?
2. Why is Hammond angry at first?
3. What does she speculate the bodies have been injected with?
4. What does Fletcher remember about Johnson?
5. Who does the A.E. kill next?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)