|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sara reveal the bodies were killed?
(a) Blood loss.
2. Where is Dr. Flyte's first stop over?
(a) Santa Anita.
(b) San Antonio.
(c) Santa Monica.
(d) San Francisco.
3. What bothers Jennifer?
(a) Copperfield's admission they would kill if necessary.
(b) How few men Copperfield brought.
(c) Copperfield's attitude towards a woman doctor.
(d) How late Copperfield is.
4. What do the survivors realize the water is?
(a) Lake water.
(b) Salt water.
(c) Remains of victims bodies.
(d) Pond water.
5. How does Gordy think the bullets got there?
(a) They were dumped.
(b) They were stashed there.
(c) They were fired in defence.
(d) The creature expelled them.
6. What does Copperfield suggest at Gilmartin's market?
(a) They are on drugs.
(b) There is a murderer among them.
(c) They are lying to him.
(d) The group was having mass hallucinations.
7. How does the creature communicate?
(a) By email.
(b) Via computer.
(c) By telepathy.
(d) By fax.
8. When does Flyte think the creature originates from?
(a) The Mesozoic Era.
(b) Comet Hailey.
(c) Noah's boat.
(d) The beginning of time.
9. How does it arrive?
(a) By train.
(b) By helicopter.
(c) By truck.
(d) By plane.
10. What is left of the guard outside of the Inn?
(a) His uniform.
(b) His gun.
(c) His boots.
(d) His hat.
11. Where is the second call made to?
(a) The gallery.
(b) The pharmacy.
(c) The police station.
(d) The Inn.
12. What does Kale find in Jake's home?
(a) Guns and money.
(b) Food and documents.
(c) A bomb shelter.
(d) A computer.
13. Why do Copperfield's men go into the sewer line?
(a) To run a power cable.
(b) To follow noises.
(c) To urinate.
(d) To investigate.
14. Who does the creature kill next?
(a) Frank Autry.
(b) Lisa Paige.
(c) Bryce Hammond.
(d) Jennifer Paige.
15. Who is waiting for him on the phone?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the survivors go?
2. What happens to Copperfield and his whole team?
3. How does Flyte get to Santa Mira?
4. What happens when the soldier enters?
5. What do Flyte and Sara request of the creature?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)