|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does it arrive?
(a) By truck.
(b) By plane.
(c) By train.
(d) By helicopter.
2. Where is the publicist going to meet Flyte to guide him through the press conference?
(a) Santa Anita.
(b) Santa Anna.
(c) Santa Mira.
(d) San Francisco.
3. What does Kale find in Jake's home?
(a) Guns and money.
(b) Food and documents.
(c) A bomb shelter.
(d) A computer.
4. Where is Dr. Flyte's first stop over?
(a) Santa Monica.
(b) Santa Anita.
(c) San Antonio.
(d) San Francisco.
5. What does Fletcher use to kill the deputy?
(a) His feet.
(b) His head.
(c) His knees.
(d) His teeth.
6. What do Bryce and Jenny find?
(a) A sink full of jewelry.
(b) A sink full of hearing aids.
(c) A sink full of dentures.
(d) A sink full of prosthetics.
7. What does she request from her base?
(b) Dr. Chakrabarty's little miracle.
(d) Chemical fertilizer.
8. What items are delivered to the road block?
(a) Living quarters.
(b) Food and medicine.
(c) Two generators and a short wave radio.
(d) Traps and guns.
9. How long ago was the original publication of The Ancient Enemy?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Seven years.
(d) Seventeen years.
10. How does Gordy think the bullets got there?
(a) The creature expelled them.
(b) They were dumped.
(c) They were stashed there.
(d) They were fired in defence.
11. How does Flyte get to Santa Mira?
(a) By train.
(b) By car.
(c) By plane.
(d) By governor's helicopter.
12. Why did Kale kill his wife and son?
(a) To be free.
(b) For money his wife would not release.
(c) To collect insurance money.
(d) To rid himself of the responsibility.
13. What do the survivors realize the water is?
(a) Salt water.
(b) Remains of victims bodies.
(c) Lake water.
(d) Pond water.
14. What is left of the guard outside of the Inn?
(a) His gun.
(b) His boots.
(c) His uniform.
(d) His hat.
15. What do Frank and Gordy discover in the Sheffield house?
(a) Jake Johnson.
(b) The Bischoff children.
(c) General Copperfield.
(d) Hundreds of bullets without casings.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many voices join in their conversation?
2. What happens when Gordy picks it up?
3. Where is his bio hazard suit?
4. What do they see?
5. What gang surrounds Fletcher Kale at Jake's?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)