|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Fletcher hear about on the radio?
(a) Jake Johnson.
(b) Frank Autry.
(c) Bryce Hammond.
(d) Jenny Paige.
2. Where is the soldier?
(a) On the shelf.
(b) At the back.
(c) On the floor.
3. What does Sara tell the A.E. they need?
(a) More sleep.
(b) More equipment to better understand it.
(c) More space to work in.
(d) More time to evaluate information.
4. What gang surrounds Fletcher Kale at Jake's?
(a) Dungeon Chrome.
(b) Demon Pride.
(c) Demon Chrome.
(d) Demon Seed.
5. How does the creature represent itself?
(a) A bunch of bees.
(b) A giant beetle.
(c) A giant moth.
(d) A giant wasp.
6. Where do the survivors go?
(a) Back to the Inn.
(b) To the gallery.
(c) To the diner.
(d) To the police station.
7. In what church do Frank and Gordy find the priest?
(a) Our Lady of Peace.
(b) Our Mountain Lady.
(c) Our Lady of the Mountains.
(d) The Church of the Mountains.
8. How does Gordy think the bullets got there?
(a) They were stashed there.
(b) They were fired in defence.
(c) They were dumped.
(d) The creature expelled them.
9. What form does it take when it arrives next?
(a) A moth.
(b) A spider.
(c) A beetle.
(d) A lizard.
10. What is Copperfield's team wearing?
(a) Nasa uniforms.
(b) Self contained bio hazard suits.
(c) Matching suits without identification.
(d) Military uniforms.
11. Who's voice do they hear in the cooler?
(a) Stu Wargle.
(b) Jake Johnson.
(c) None of the above.
(d) Lisa Paige.
12. What announces Flyte's arrival?
(a) Hundreds of moths.
(b) Hundreds of wasps.
(c) Church bells and firehouse sirens.
(d) Lights and whistles.
13. What animal appears to have survived the creature and approaches Gordy?
(a) An Irish Setter.
(b) A Cheshire cat.
(c) An Airedale dog.
(d) A black stallion.
14. Why do Copperfield's men go into the sewer line?
(a) To run a power cable.
(b) To investigate.
(c) To urinate.
(d) To follow noises.
15. How many voices join in their conversation?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Flyte think the creature originates from?
2. What does Copperfield suggest at Gilmartin's market?
3. Who calls Jenny at her house?
4. What do the survivors realize the water is?
5. What eventually happens to the sample?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)