|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many voices join in their conversation?
2. What does Copperfield suggest at Gilmartin's market?
(a) There is a murderer among them.
(b) They are lying to him.
(c) The group was having mass hallucinations.
(d) They are on drugs.
3. What happens when the soldier enters?
(a) The door slams shut.
(b) The shelves fall.
(c) The water appears.
(d) The voice calls out.
4. Where is the soldier?
(a) On the floor.
(b) On the shelf.
(d) At the back.
5. How does Gordy think the bullets got there?
(a) They were dumped.
(b) They were stashed there.
(c) They were fired in defence.
(d) The creature expelled them.
6. What does she speculate the bodies have been injected with?
(a) A sedative.
(b) Some kind of preservative.
(c) A psychotic drug.
(d) A paralytic agent.
7. What do Frank and Gordy discover in the Sheffield house?
(a) The Bischoff children.
(b) Jake Johnson.
(c) General Copperfield.
(d) Hundreds of bullets without casings.
8. What gang surrounds Fletcher Kale at Jake's?
(a) Demon Seed.
(b) Demon Chrome.
(c) Demon Pride.
(d) Dungeon Chrome.
9. Where is the publicist going to meet Flyte to guide him through the press conference?
(a) Santa Mira.
(b) Santa Anna.
(c) Santa Anita.
(d) San Francisco.
10. How much of an advance did Sandler give to Flyte against future royalties?
(a) Fifty thousand dollars.
(b) Fifty thousand pounds.
(c) Sixty thousand pounds.
(d) Thirty thousand dollars.
11. Who is waiting for him on the phone?
12. Where is the second call made to?
(a) The gallery.
(b) The police station.
(c) The pharmacy.
(d) The Inn.
13. What is the last thing they hear from the second soldier's mike?
(a) It's the devil.
(b) Help me.
(c) It's an anger.
(d) Oh my God.
14. What form does it take when it arrives next?
(a) A beetle.
(b) A spider.
(c) A moth.
(d) A lizard.
15. What does Flyte suggest that makes the Ancient Enemy mad?
(a) That it isn't intelligent at all.
(b) That its intelligence came through human absorption.
(c) That it isn't actually alive.
(d) That it isn't a God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Copperfield and his whole team?
2. Which scientist gives Bryce and Jenny their report?
3. Why did Kale kill his wife and son?
4. How does the creature communicate?
5. What happens once travel arrangements are made?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)