|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the publicist going to meet Flyte to guide him through the press conference?
(a) Santa Anna.
(b) Santa Anita.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Santa Mira.
2. What does Sara tell the A.E. they need?
(a) More sleep.
(b) More space to work in.
(c) More time to evaluate information.
(d) More equipment to better understand it.
3. What does Kale find in Jake's home?
(a) Food and documents.
(b) A computer.
(c) A bomb shelter.
(d) Guns and money.
4. Where does Copperfield want to go first?
(a) The Inn.
(b) The police station.
(c) The gallery.
(d) The bakery.
5. Why do Copperfield's men go into the sewer line?
(a) To follow noises.
(b) To investigate.
(c) To urinate.
(d) To run a power cable.
6. What does she speculate the bodies have been injected with?
(a) Some kind of preservative.
(b) A sedative.
(c) A paralytic agent.
(d) A psychotic drug.
7. What eventually happens to the sample?
(a) It dies.
(b) It leaves.
(c) It grows.
(d) It shrinks.
8. What happens when Gordy picks it up?
(a) It metamorphes itself and consumes him.
(b) It looks for comfort from Gordy.
(c) It struggles to get loose.
(d) It cries.
9. How many voices join in their conversation?
10. What gifts does Gordy reveal God gave him and wanted him to pursue in his life?
11. How does the creature communicate?
(a) Via computer.
(b) By fax.
(c) By email.
(d) By telepathy.
12. What happens to Copperfield and his whole team?
(a) They vanish without a trace.
(b) They go into hiding.
(c) They leave before something bad happens.
(d) They go back to Santa Mira.
13. What do Frank and Gordy discover in the Sheffield house?
(a) General Copperfield.
(b) Hundreds of bullets without casings.
(c) Jake Johnson.
(d) The Bischoff children.
14. What naked figure is among them?
(a) Jake Johnson.
(b) Lisa Paige.
(c) Frank Autry.
(d) Timothy Flyte.
15. Why is Hammond angry at first?
(a) Copperfield doesn't listen.
(b) Copperfield's men hold them at gunpoint.
(c) Copperfield argues with him.
(d) Copperfield ignores him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Hammond get the cooler door open?
2. Where is the second call made to?
3. Where does the media swarm to?
4. What does she request from her base?
5. Where is Dr. Flyte's first stop over?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)