|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game does the creature invite Hammond to play?
(a) Twenty questions.
2. What happens once travel arrangements are made?
(a) The lights go out.
(b) Hammond is killed.
(c) Paige is attacked.
(d) The connection is broken.
3. What is Dr. Chakrabarty's little miracle actually called?
4. What is the chemical used for?
(a) Oil dispersal.
(b) Air pollution neutralizer.
(c) Pollution dispersant.
(d) Water absorption.
5. What naked figure is among them?
(a) Lisa Paige.
(b) Jake Johnson.
(c) Frank Autry.
(d) Timothy Flyte.
6. What is the last thing they hear from the second soldier's mike?
(a) It's an anger.
(b) Help me.
(c) Oh my God.
(d) It's the devil.
7. How many voices join in their conversation?
8. Who is waiting for him on the phone?
9. Who does the creature kill next?
(a) Jennifer Paige.
(b) Lisa Paige.
(c) Frank Autry.
(d) Bryce Hammond.
10. What do the survivors realize the water is?
(a) Pond water.
(b) Remains of victims bodies.
(c) Salt water.
(d) Lake water.
11. What items are delivered to the road block?
(a) Food and medicine.
(b) Two generators and a short wave radio.
(c) Living quarters.
(d) Traps and guns.
12. What is different about the priest's body compared to all the others?
(a) He is decomposing.
(b) He is without organs.
(c) He is not bruised.
(d) He is bloodless.
13. How does the creature communicate?
(a) By email.
(b) By telepathy.
(c) Via computer.
(d) By fax.
14. What is left of the guard outside of the Inn?
(a) His hat.
(b) His uniform.
(c) His gun.
(d) His boots.
15. What does Kale realize as the deputy takes him down to court?
(a) That the deputy likes him.
(b) That his life is about to change.
(c) That he is big news.
(d) That this is his only chance to escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the A.E. kill next?
2. In what church do Frank and Gordy find the priest?
3. What announces Flyte's arrival?
4. What form does it take when it arrives next?
5. Where do the survivors go?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)