|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What naked figure is among them?
(a) Frank Autry.
(b) Jake Johnson.
(c) Timothy Flyte.
(d) Lisa Paige.
2. Where is his bio hazard suit?
(a) On the floor.
(c) On the shelf.
(d) On a meat hook.
3. Where is the second call made to?
(a) The gallery.
(b) The police station.
(c) The Inn.
(d) The pharmacy.
4. What does Sara tell the A.E. they need?
(a) More sleep.
(b) More time to evaluate information.
(c) More equipment to better understand it.
(d) More space to work in.
5. What is left of the guard outside of the Inn?
(a) His gun.
(b) His uniform.
(c) His hat.
(d) His boots.
6. What eventually happens to the sample?
(a) It dies.
(b) It leaves.
(c) It grows.
(d) It shrinks.
7. How does the creature communicate?
(a) By fax.
(b) By email.
(c) By telepathy.
(d) Via computer.
8. What do Bryce and Jenny find?
(a) A sink full of dentures.
(b) A sink full of jewelry.
(c) A sink full of prosthetics.
(d) A sink full of hearing aids.
9. What gifts does Gordy reveal God gave him and wanted him to pursue in his life?
10. What do the survivors realize the water is?
(a) Lake water.
(b) Remains of victims bodies.
(c) Salt water.
(d) Pond water.
11. Who's voice do they hear in the cooler?
(a) Jake Johnson.
(b) Stu Wargle.
(c) Lisa Paige.
(d) None of the above.
12. Who does the A.E. kill next?
13. What game does the creature invite Hammond to play?
(c) Twenty questions.
14. Who does the creature kill next?
(a) Jennifer Paige.
(b) Bryce Hammond.
(c) Frank Autry.
(d) Lisa Paige.
15. What does Kale find in Jake's home?
(a) Food and documents.
(b) Guns and money.
(c) A computer.
(d) A bomb shelter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Fletcher hear about on the radio?
2. How does Hammond get the cooler door open?
3. What is different about the priest's body compared to all the others?
4. What does Kale realize as the deputy takes him down to court?
5. What do they see?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)