|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the second call made to?
(a) The pharmacy.
(b) The police station.
(c) The gallery.
(d) The Inn.
2. What does she request from her base?
(b) Chemical fertilizer.
(d) Dr. Chakrabarty's little miracle.
3. What happens to Copperfield and his whole team?
(a) They go into hiding.
(b) They go back to Santa Mira.
(c) They vanish without a trace.
(d) They leave before something bad happens.
4. Where does the media swarm to?
(b) Santa Mira.
(c) Santa Anita.
(d) Santa Barbara.
5. What gifts does Gordy reveal God gave him and wanted him to pursue in his life?
6. How does Flyte get to Santa Mira?
(a) By plane.
(b) By governor's helicopter.
(c) By car.
(d) By train.
7. Who calls Jenny at her house?
(a) Stu Wargle.
(b) Tal Whitmore.
(c) Bryce Hammond.
(d) Lisa Paige.
8. What is Tal forced to do?
(a) Cage the dog.
(b) Go for food.
(c) Shoot Gordy.
(d) Shoot the dog.
9. What is the chemical used for?
(a) Water absorption.
(b) Oil dispersal.
(c) Air pollution neutralizer.
(d) Pollution dispersant.
10. What does Fletcher remember about Johnson?
(a) He is a survivalist.
(b) He is an artist.
(c) He is wealthy.
(d) He is a naturalist.
11. How much of an advance did Sandler give to Flyte against future royalties?
(a) Sixty thousand pounds.
(b) Thirty thousand dollars.
(c) Fifty thousand dollars.
(d) Fifty thousand pounds.
12. What does she speculate the bodies have been injected with?
(a) Some kind of preservative.
(b) A paralytic agent.
(c) A sedative.
(d) A psychotic drug.
13. What does Lisa take them to the kitchen for?
(a) Animal sounds.
(c) Food and coffee.
(d) Nursery rhymes being sung in the drain.
14. Who does the A.E. kill next?
15. What form does it take when it arrives next?
(a) A lizard.
(b) A moth.
(c) A beetle.
(d) A spider.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Flyte and Sara request of the creature?
2. What does Kale find in Jake's home?
3. How long ago was the original publication of The Ancient Enemy?
4. What does Copperfield suggest at Gilmartin's market?
5. Who is left inside the Inn?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)