|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does it guarantee safe passage to?
(a) Fletcher Kale.
(b) Sara Yamaguchi.
(c) Lisa Paige.
(d) Dr. Timothy Flyte.
2. What naked figure is among them?
(a) Jake Johnson.
(b) Frank Autry.
(c) Timothy Flyte.
(d) Lisa Paige.
3. Who tells Timothy Flyte what is going on in Snowfield?
(a) Burt Sandler.
(b) Fletcher Kale.
(c) Bryce Hammond.
(d) Jenny Paige.
4. Why did Kale kill his wife and son?
(a) To rid himself of the responsibility.
(b) To be free.
(c) To collect insurance money.
(d) For money his wife would not release.
5. How does it arrive?
(a) By helicopter.
(b) By train.
(c) By plane.
(d) By truck.
6. How does Flyte get to Santa Mira?
(a) By governor's helicopter.
(b) By plane.
(c) By car.
(d) By train.
7. What is the last thing they hear from the second soldier's mike?
(a) Help me.
(b) Oh my God.
(c) It's an anger.
(d) It's the devil.
8. Where do the survivors go?
(a) Back to the Inn.
(b) To the diner.
(c) To the gallery.
(d) To the police station.
9. What form does it take when it arrives next?
(a) A moth.
(b) A beetle.
(c) A lizard.
(d) A spider.
10. What gang surrounds Fletcher Kale at Jake's?
(a) Dungeon Chrome.
(b) Demon Pride.
(c) Demon Chrome.
(d) Demon Seed.
11. What happens once travel arrangements are made?
(a) The lights go out.
(b) The connection is broken.
(c) Hammond is killed.
(d) Paige is attacked.
12. How does Lisa speculate they got there?
(a) The creature is keeping them as souveniers.
(b) The townspeople hid it there.
(c) None of the above.
(d) The creature expelled it.
13. What does Copperfield suggest at Gilmartin's market?
(a) They are lying to him.
(b) They are on drugs.
(c) The group was having mass hallucinations.
(d) There is a murderer among them.
14. When does Flyte think the creature originates from?
(a) The Mesozoic Era.
(b) Comet Hailey.
(c) The beginning of time.
(d) Noah's boat.
15. What do Flyte and Sara request of the creature?
(a) To question it.
(b) To study it.
(c) To hold it.
(d) To touch it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the chemical used for?
2. What is left of the guard outside of the Inn?
3. What does Kale realize as the deputy takes him down to court?
4. What game does the creature invite Hammond to play?
5. What does she speculate the bodies have been injected with?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)