|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is attacking them?
(a) A fox.
(b) An eagle.
(c) An invisible force.
(d) The giant moth.
2. Who is attacked in the street?
(a) Tal Whitman.
(b) Lisa Paige.
(c) Stu Wargle.
(d) Bryce Hammond.
3. What is done to its victim?
(a) Heart and liver are taken.
(b) Brain is removed.
(c) Face, brain and blood are removed.
(d) Head is removed.
4. What does the local drug dealer reveal?
(a) That Jenny was his client.
(b) That Bryce was his client.
(c) That Tal was his client.
(d) That Fletcher was his client.
5. What role is the suspect assuming?
(a) The grieving brother.
(b) The grieving father and husband.
(c) The grieving brother in law.
(d) The grieving son.
6. Who is attacked in the market first?
7. What mistake does Fletcher make?
(a) He fires his attorney.
(b) He implicates a friend.
(c) He underestimates Bryce Hammond.
(d) He changes his plea.
8. Who does Lisa realize she likes?
9. How many more men does Hammond want sent?
10. Who do they find next?
(a) Henry Paulson.
(b) Peter Henry.
(c) Henry Peters.
(d) Paul Henderson.
11. What fact is revealed about Mrs. Kale's lungs?
(a) They are black.
(b) They are damaged.
(c) They are full of cancer.
(d) They are clean and smoke free.
12. What do they discover is working in the police station?
(a) The radio.
(b) The flashlight.
(c) The phone.
(d) The fax machine.
13. Since its publication, what example has occurred to support it?
(a) Space flight.
(b) Contact by the President.
(c) Mass disappearance of fish in the ocean.
(d) Space travel.
14. What horrible feeling does Jenny get as the police arrive in Snowfield?
(a) They will accuse Lisa.
(b) They will not all survive.
(c) They will not believe her.
(d) They will accuse her.
15. What memory does this provoke in Lisa?
(a) Her sister's death.
(b) Her father's death.
(c) Her mother's death.
(d) Her brother's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What worries Gordy Brogan?
2. What do Paul and Hilda share?
3. What is immediately out of place?
4. Why do Jenny and Lisa go next door?
5. What is found in the locked bathroom on the mirror?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)