|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is found in the locked bathroom on the mirror?
(a) The Ancient Enemy strikes again.
(b) Timothy Flyte The Ancient Enemy.
(c) I Am The Ancient Enemy.
(d) The Ancient Enemy is Timothy Flyte.
2. What does Bryce mention that finally rattles Fletcher?
(a) They found his accomplice.
(b) They found his mistress.
(c) They know about his other wife.
(d) High Country Investments.
3. Where is Stu's body kept?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) In a utility room.
(c) In the linen closet.
(d) In a hotel room.
4. What do they discover when they go back downstairs?
(a) A leg.
(b) A hand.
(c) A foot.
(d) A head.
5. Who is Jennifer's housekeeper?
(a) Becky Holland.
(b) Becky Hildabrand.
(c) Hilda Beck.
(d) Helen Beck.
6. What is Bryce's first question?
(a) Why did Fletcher lie?
(b) Why did Fletcher do laundry?
(c) Why did Fletcher buy drugs?
(d) Why did Fletcher run?
7. What mistake does Fletcher make?
(a) He fires his attorney.
(b) He implicates a friend.
(c) He underestimates Bryce Hammond.
(d) He changes his plea.
8. What does Sandler want?
(a) General Copperfield's orders.
(b) Rewrite and re-release of The Ancient Enemy.
(c) History of Stu Wargle.
(d) Background of Bryce Hammond.
9. What happens as they head back to the police station?
(a) Lights flicker.
(b) Church bells ring.
(c) Howling begins.
(d) Bats appear.
10. What other building has a similar oddity?
(a) The Hotel.
(b) The Gallery.
(c) The Motel.
(d) The Pharmacy.
11. Why doesn't she call for help?
(a) The phone is dead.
(b) She is consoling Lisa.
(c) She is in shock.
(d) The phone is gone.
12. What do Paul and Hilda share?
(a) Lack of bullets.
(b) All-over bruising appearance in death.
(c) Facial expression.
(d) Type of clothing.
13. What does Bryce resign himself to?
(a) That he wishes he were home.
(b) That they are all going to die.
(c) That the impossible might be possible.
(d) That dawn is a long time away.
14. What do they find in the kitchen?
(a) The plates are full.
(b) The oven is on.
(c) The fridge is open.
(d) Dinner is served, but no one is home.
15. How many bodies are found in the gallery/crafts shop?
Short Answer Questions
1. What communications are still working?
2. What is hunting in the woods outside Snowfield?
3. Who do they find next?
4. What worries Gordy Brogan?
5. What do they discover is working in the police station?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)