|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mistake does Fletcher make?
(a) He underestimates Bryce Hammond.
(b) He implicates a friend.
(c) He changes his plea.
(d) He fires his attorney.
2. Who does Bryce ask Charlie to call?
(a) General Copperfield.
(b) Captain Copperfield.
(c) Captain Colefield.
(d) General Caulderfield.
3. What does Bryce resign himself to?
(a) That the impossible might be possible.
(b) That they are all going to die.
(c) That he wishes he were home.
(d) That dawn is a long time away.
4. What communications are still working?
(a) Cell phone.
(d) Land line.
5. Who is the career military man?
(a) Frank Autry.
(b) Tal Whitman.
(c) Stu Wargle.
(d) Bryce Hammond.
6. What noise draws everyone's attention?
(a) Knocking on the ceiling.
(b) Banging on the door.
(c) Thumping on the window.
(d) Panting on the phone.
7. Who is Jennifer's housekeeper?
(a) Hilda Beck.
(b) Becky Holland.
(c) Becky Hildabrand.
(d) Helen Beck.
8. Who does Lisa realize she likes?
9. What does the local drug dealer reveal?
(a) That Tal was his client.
(b) That Jenny was his client.
(c) That Bryce was his client.
(d) That Fletcher was his client.
10. Who is the county Sheriff?
(a) Fletcher Kale.
(b) Talbert Whitman.
(c) Bryce Hammond.
(d) Stu Wargle.
11. What worries Gordy Brogan?
(a) He will not get home.
(b) He will wet himself.
(c) He will get lost.
(d) He will be unable to use his weapon.
12. How do they gain access to the next building?
(a) Through the basement.
(b) Through the window.
(c) By going around to the back.
(d) Through the front door.
13. What does Jennifer speculate may be the cause of death at first?
(a) Heart attack.
(b) Cerebral hemorrhage.
14. What has Jenny mistaken believed for years?
(a) That her mother blamed her.
(b) That her father was alive.
(c) That her sister hated her.
(d) That she was destined to follow him.
15. What happens as they head back to the police station?
(a) Howling begins.
(b) Lights flicker.
(c) Bats appear.
(d) Church bells ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bryce's first question?
2. Who do they find next?
3. Who does Sandler go to see?
4. What memory does this provoke in Lisa?
5. What happened to Bryce's wife?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)