|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who thinks the creature outside was a bird?
2. What happens before the girls leave?
(a) The phone rings.
(b) Someone knocks on the door.
(c) The radio comes to life.
(d) The television comes on.
3. How do most people in the group refer to whatever the unknown culprit is?
4. How many people are now together in Snowfield?
5. Who watches the interrogation taking place?
(a) Frank Autry.
(b) Talbert Whitman.
(c) Fletcher Kale.
(d) Bryce Hammond.
6. What communications are still working?
(b) Cell phone.
(d) Land line.
7. What has Jenny mistaken believed for years?
(a) That she was destined to follow him.
(b) That her mother blamed her.
(c) That her sister hated her.
(d) That her father was alive.
8. What noise draws everyone's attention?
(a) Knocking on the ceiling.
(b) Panting on the phone.
(c) Banging on the door.
(d) Thumping on the window.
9. Who is attacked in the street?
(a) Lisa Paige.
(b) Bryce Hammond.
(c) Stu Wargle.
(d) Tal Whitman.
10. What role is the suspect assuming?
(a) The grieving father and husband.
(b) The grieving son.
(c) The grieving brother.
(d) The grieving brother in law.
11. Who is Jennifer bringing home to Snowfield to live with her?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
12. Who is Jennifer's housekeeper?
(a) Hilda Beck.
(b) Becky Hildabrand.
(c) Helen Beck.
(d) Becky Holland.
13. What is conspicuously absent in the room?
(a) There is no power.
(b) There is no flour.
(c) There are no customers.
(d) There is little blood.
14. What does Bryce hear on the phone?
(a) Sobbing and laughing.
(b) Animal noises and screams.
(c) Moaning and crying.
(d) Howling and sighing.
15. What worries Gordy Brogan?
(a) He will get lost.
(b) He will not get home.
(c) He will be unable to use his weapon.
(d) He will wet himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jenny confide in?
2. What is found in the locked bathroom on the mirror?
3. What does Jennifer speculate may be the cause of death at first?
4. What is found in the ovens?
5. What memory does this provoke in Lisa?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)