|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is attacking them?
(a) The giant moth.
(b) An eagle.
(c) A fox.
(d) An invisible force.
2. What does Bryce mention that finally rattles Fletcher?
(a) They found his accomplice.
(b) High Country Investments.
(c) They know about his other wife.
(d) They found his mistress.
3. What is done to its victim?
(a) Head is removed.
(b) Heart and liver are taken.
(c) Face, brain and blood are removed.
(d) Brain is removed.
4. What insight does Lisa voice?
(a) That Gordy is tired.
(b) That Gordy doesn't seem like a police officer.
(c) That Gordy is fearful.
(d) That Gordy is ready to quit.
5. What is immediately out of place?
(a) The front door is ajar.
(b) The music is blaring.
(c) The car is running.
(d) The windows are broken.
6. What is found in the locked bathroom on the mirror?
(a) The Ancient Enemy is Timothy Flyte.
(b) The Ancient Enemy strikes again.
(c) I Am The Ancient Enemy.
(d) Timothy Flyte The Ancient Enemy.
7. Since its publication, what example has occurred to support it?
(a) Space travel.
(b) Space flight.
(c) Contact by the President.
(d) Mass disappearance of fish in the ocean.
8. What do Paul and Hilda share?
(a) Lack of bullets.
(b) Facial expression.
(c) Type of clothing.
(d) All-over bruising appearance in death.
9. What noise draws everyone's attention?
(a) Knocking on the ceiling.
(b) Thumping on the window.
(c) Panting on the phone.
(d) Banging on the door.
10. What horrible feeling does Jenny get as the police arrive in Snowfield?
(a) They will accuse her.
(b) They will accuse Lisa.
(c) They will not believe her.
(d) They will not all survive.
11. What do they see outside?
(a) An Eagle.
(b) A Giant Moth.
(c) A Hawk.
(d) A Moose.
12. Who is attacked in the market first?
13. Who is Burt Sandler?
(a) A Lieutenant in the Army.
(b) A doctor.
(c) Another deputy.
(d) A literary agent.
14. What is conspicuously absent in the room?
(a) There is little blood.
(b) There is no power.
(c) There is no flour.
(d) There are no customers.
15. What is Flyte's novel about?
(a) The mass disappearances of animals and people.
(b) The possibility of time travel.
(c) None of the above.
(d) The history of flight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Jenny mistaken believed for years?
2. What do they find in the liquor store that can't be explained?
3. Why does Jenny go into her office?
4. How many bodies are found in the gallery/crafts shop?
5. How many people are now together in Snowfield?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)