|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gives Lisa's story credibility?
(a) Bryce's conversation with Stu.
(b) Jenny's conversation with Bryce.
(c) Stu's earlier comments to Frank.
(d) Frank's conversation with Jenny.
2. What does Bryce hear on the phone?
(a) Howling and sighing.
(b) Moaning and crying.
(c) Sobbing and laughing.
(d) Animal noises and screams.
3. What insight does Lisa voice?
(a) That Gordy is tired.
(b) That Gordy doesn't seem like a police officer.
(c) That Gordy is ready to quit.
(d) That Gordy is fearful.
4. Why does Jenny go into her office?
(a) To call for help.
(b) To open a file.
(c) To get away from the body.
(d) To look at a medical text.
5. What communications are still working?
(c) Cell phone.
(d) Land line.
6. What happens as they head back to the police station?
(a) Church bells ring.
(b) Bats appear.
(c) Lights flicker.
(d) Howling begins.
7. How many bodies are discovered in the six occupied rooms in the Candleglow Inn?
8. What building do Jenny and Lisa attempt to enter next?
(a) The firehall.
(b) The motel.
(c) The five and dime.
(d) The bakery.
9. What is conspicuously absent in the room?
(a) There are no customers.
(b) There is no flour.
(c) There is no power.
(d) There is little blood.
10. What does Lisa want to do?
(a) Find a restaurant.
(b) Go home.
(c) Go for dinner.
(d) Leave Snowfield.
11. Where do they find the housekeeper?
(a) In the bedroom, dead.
(b) On the kitchen floor, dead.
(c) In her garage suite, dead.
(d) In the living room, dead.
12. Why doesn't she call for help?
(a) The phone is gone.
(b) She is in shock.
(c) She is consoling Lisa.
(d) The phone is dead.
13. Where do they go next?
(a) To the laundromat.
(b) To the Inn.
(c) To the Motel.
(d) To the police station.
14. Where is Stu's body kept?
(a) In the bathroom.
(b) In the linen closet.
(c) In a hotel room.
(d) In a utility room.
15. What has Jenny mistaken believed for years?
(a) That her father was alive.
(b) That she was destined to follow him.
(c) That her sister hated her.
(d) That her mother blamed her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bullets have been discharged?
2. What is found in the ovens?
3. Why don't they call for help?
4. Who's hands are found detached on the counter?
5. Who is the county Sheriff?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)