|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the town of Snowfield?
2. Who is attacked in the street?
(a) Stu Wargle.
(b) Tal Whitman.
(c) Lisa Paige.
(d) Bryce Hammond.
3. How many more men does Hammond want sent?
4. Who watches the interrogation taking place?
(a) Talbert Whitman.
(b) Frank Autry.
(c) Bryce Hammond.
(d) Fletcher Kale.
5. What does Sandler want?
(a) General Copperfield's orders.
(b) History of Stu Wargle.
(c) Rewrite and re-release of The Ancient Enemy.
(d) Background of Bryce Hammond.
6. What does Bryce mention that finally rattles Fletcher?
(a) High Country Investments.
(b) They found his accomplice.
(c) They know about his other wife.
(d) They found his mistress.
7. Where does this meeting take place?
(a) San Francisco, California.
(b) London, England.
(c) Detroit, Michigan.
(d) Paris, France.
8. What is found in the locked bathroom on the mirror?
(a) The Ancient Enemy strikes again.
(b) Timothy Flyte The Ancient Enemy.
(c) The Ancient Enemy is Timothy Flyte.
(d) I Am The Ancient Enemy.
9. What is the next home Jenny takes Lisa to?
(a) George and Ethel Beiderman's.
(b) John and Betty Ormond's.
(c) Peter and Candy Boskin's.
(d) Tom and Karen Oakley's.
10. What is odd about the housekeeper's appearance?
(a) She looks like she's covered in bruises.
(b) She's been hanged.
(c) She's been strangled and shot.
(d) She's been drowned.
11. Who does Jenny confide in?
12. How long has Hilda been dead?
(a) A week or more.
(b) Days at least.
(c) Hours at most.
(d) More than two days.
13. What is immediately out of place?
(a) The windows are broken.
(b) The front door is ajar.
(c) The music is blaring.
(d) The car is running.
14. What caused Jenny's father's death?
(a) A murder.
(b) A suicide.
(c) A massive stroke.
(d) A heart attack.
15. What is attacking them?
(a) The giant moth.
(b) A fox.
(c) An invisible force.
(d) An eagle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Bryce's wife?
2. How many bullets are fired by the woman upstairs?
3. What noise draws everyone's attention?
4. Who is Jennifer's housekeeper?
5. Since its publication, what example has occurred to support it?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)