|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is done to its victim?
(a) Head is removed.
(b) Face, brain and blood are removed.
(c) Heart and liver are taken.
(d) Brain is removed.
2. What do they find in the kitchen?
(a) The oven is on.
(b) The fridge is open.
(c) Dinner is served, but no one is home.
(d) The plates are full.
3. What happened to Bryce's wife?
(a) She committed suicide.
(b) She had a stroke.
(c) She was killed in a car accident.
(d) She left him for his best friend.
4. What do they see outside?
(a) A Moose.
(b) A Giant Moth.
(c) An Eagle.
(d) A Hawk.
5. What is conspicuously absent in the room?
(a) There is little blood.
(b) There is no power.
(c) There are no customers.
(d) There is no flour.
6. Who is the county Sheriff?
(a) Talbert Whitman.
(b) Fletcher Kale.
(c) Stu Wargle.
(d) Bryce Hammond.
7. Who's body is the first to be examined by Bryce Hammond?
(a) Tom Oxley
(b) Hilda Beck
(c) Paul Henderson
(d) Karen Oxley
8. What does Lisa want to do?
(a) Go for dinner.
(b) Go home.
(c) Find a restaurant.
(d) Leave Snowfield.
9. What fact is revealed about Mrs. Kale's lungs?
(a) They are black.
(b) They are full of cancer.
(c) They are clean and smoke free.
(d) They are damaged.
10. Who do they find next?
(a) Henry Paulson.
(b) Henry Peters.
(c) Peter Henry.
(d) Paul Henderson.
11. What does Sandler want?
(a) Rewrite and re-release of The Ancient Enemy.
(b) History of Stu Wargle.
(c) General Copperfield's orders.
(d) Background of Bryce Hammond.
12. Who does Sandler go to see?
(a) Dr. Timothy Flyte.
(b) General Copperfield.
(c) Bryce Hammond.
(d) Stu Wargle.
13. What change does it witness?
(a) A raccoon becoming many mice.
(b) A raccoon becoming a squirrel.
(c) A squirrel becoming two mice.
(d) A mouse becoming a raccoon.
14. How many bodies are discovered in the six occupied rooms in the Candleglow Inn?
15. What horrible feeling does Jenny get as the police arrive in Snowfield?
(a) They will not believe her.
(b) They will not all survive.
(c) They will accuse Lisa.
(d) They will accuse her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attacks Lisa in the bathroom?
2. Who does Jenny confide in?
3. Since its publication, what example has occurred to support it?
4. What is immediately out of place?
5. What role is the suspect assuming?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)