|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused Jenny's father's death?
(a) A massive stroke.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) A suicide.
(d) A murder.
2. What do they see outside?
(a) A Moose.
(b) A Hawk.
(c) A Giant Moth.
(d) An Eagle.
3. Where was a concentration of PCP found?
(a) In Mrs. Kale's stomach.
(b) In Mrs. Kales blood.
(c) In Mrs. Kale's purse.
(d) In Mrs. Kale's soup.
4. What does Bryce hear on the phone?
(a) Moaning and crying.
(b) Animal noises and screams.
(c) Howling and sighing.
(d) Sobbing and laughing.
5. What other building has a similar oddity?
(a) The Gallery.
(b) The Motel.
(c) The Pharmacy.
(d) The Hotel.
6. What do they discover when they go back downstairs?
(a) A hand.
(b) A leg.
(c) A foot.
(d) A head.
7. What does Bryce resign himself to?
(a) That the impossible might be possible.
(b) That dawn is a long time away.
(c) That he wishes he were home.
(d) That they are all going to die.
8. How many people are now together in Snowfield?
9. Who disgusts Frank Autry?
(a) Lisa Paine.
(b) Bryce Hammond.
(c) Stu Wargle.
(d) Tal Whitman.
10. Who is attacked in the street?
(a) Tal Whitman.
(b) Stu Wargle.
(c) Lisa Paige.
(d) Bryce Hammond.
11. What gives Lisa's story credibility?
(a) Jenny's conversation with Bryce.
(b) Bryce's conversation with Stu.
(c) Stu's earlier comments to Frank.
(d) Frank's conversation with Jenny.
12. How do most people in the group refer to whatever the unknown culprit is?
13. Who's body is the first to be examined by Bryce Hammond?
(a) Hilda Beck
(b) Paul Henderson
(c) Tom Oxley
(d) Karen Oxley
14. What does the local drug dealer reveal?
(a) That Tal was his client.
(b) That Bryce was his client.
(c) That Jenny was his client.
(d) That Fletcher was his client.
15. Who does Jenny confide in?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is taken from the market without a trace?
2. Who thinks the creature outside was a bird?
3. What is odd about the housekeeper's appearance?
4. What memory does this provoke in Lisa?
5. What mistake does Fletcher make?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)