|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they see outside?
(a) A Giant Moth.
(b) A Moose.
(c) A Hawk.
(d) An Eagle.
2. How many bodies are found in the gallery/crafts shop?
3. How long has Hilda been dead?
(a) A week or more.
(b) Hours at most.
(c) Days at least.
(d) More than two days.
4. Where was a concentration of PCP found?
(a) In Mrs. Kale's stomach.
(b) In Mrs. Kale's purse.
(c) In Mrs. Kale's soup.
(d) In Mrs. Kales blood.
5. Why does Jennifer insist they stay?
(a) She has a job to do.
(b) They haven't eaten.
(c) She has to maintain her practice.
(d) Possible contagion quarantines them.
6. Who is attacked in the market first?
7. What is done to its victim?
(a) Face, brain and blood are removed.
(b) Heart and liver are taken.
(c) Head is removed.
(d) Brain is removed.
8. How do they gain access to the next building?
(a) Through the basement.
(b) Through the front door.
(c) By going around to the back.
(d) Through the window.
9. Who watches the interrogation taking place?
(a) Frank Autry.
(b) Talbert Whitman.
(c) Bryce Hammond.
(d) Fletcher Kale.
10. How many bullets have been discharged?
11. What is Bryce's first question?
(a) Why did Fletcher do laundry?
(b) Why did Fletcher lie?
(c) Why did Fletcher buy drugs?
(d) Why did Fletcher run?
12. What horrible feeling does Jenny get as the police arrive in Snowfield?
(a) They will accuse her.
(b) They will not all survive.
(c) They will accuse Lisa.
(d) They will not believe her.
13. What is odd about Hilda's bruising?
(a) It is in a pattern.
(b) It seems to be yellowed.
(c) It covers her whole body.
(d) It is red and fresh looking.
14. What is Flyte's novel about?
(a) The mass disappearances of animals and people.
(b) None of the above.
(c) The possibility of time travel.
(d) The history of flight.
15. What memory does this provoke in Lisa?
(a) Her sister's death.
(b) Her father's death.
(c) Her brother's death.
(d) Her mother's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who disgusts Frank Autry?
2. Where is the town of Snowfield?
3. What is found in the ovens?
4. What does Lisa want to do?
5. Why does she choose this residence?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)