|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Jenny and Lisa go next door?
(a) To get their help.
(b) To use the phone.
(c) To get a witness.
(d) To keep Lisa calm.
2. How many bullets have been discharged?
3. What other building has a similar oddity?
(a) The Pharmacy.
(b) The Hotel.
(c) The Gallery.
(d) The Motel.
4. Why does she choose this residence?
(a) She knows them well.
(b) They are her patients.
(c) They have a shortwave radio.
(d) They are family.
5. What is attacking them?
(a) A fox.
(b) An eagle.
(c) An invisible force.
(d) The giant moth.
6. Where does this meeting take place?
(a) San Francisco, California.
(b) Detroit, Michigan.
(c) Paris, France.
(d) London, England.
7. What is found in the locked bathroom on the mirror?
(a) The Ancient Enemy strikes again.
(b) Timothy Flyte The Ancient Enemy.
(c) The Ancient Enemy is Timothy Flyte.
(d) I Am The Ancient Enemy.
8. What insight does Lisa voice?
(a) That Gordy is fearful.
(b) That Gordy doesn't seem like a police officer.
(c) That Gordy is tired.
(d) That Gordy is ready to quit.
9. Who's body is the first to be examined by Bryce Hammond?
(a) Paul Henderson
(b) Tom Oxley
(c) Hilda Beck
(d) Karen Oxley
10. What caused Jenny's father's death?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) A massive stroke.
(c) A suicide.
(d) A murder.
11. What does Bryce mention that finally rattles Fletcher?
(a) They found his mistress.
(b) High Country Investments.
(c) They know about his other wife.
(d) They found his accomplice.
12. Where is his gun?
(a) On the floor.
(b) On the desk.
(c) In the bathroom.
(d) In his holster.
13. What role is the suspect assuming?
(a) The grieving father and husband.
(b) The grieving brother.
(c) The grieving son.
(d) The grieving brother in law.
14. Who is Jennifer bringing home to Snowfield to live with her?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her brother.
15. What does the local drug dealer reveal?
(a) That Bryce was his client.
(b) That Jenny was his client.
(c) That Tal was his client.
(d) That Fletcher was his client.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they find in the kitchen?
2. What horrible feeling does Jenny get as the police arrive in Snowfield?
3. What is hunting in the woods outside Snowfield?
4. What gives Lisa's story credibility?
5. What happens as they head back to the police station?
This section contains 415 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)