|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who's body is the first to be examined by Bryce Hammond?
(a) Hilda Beck
(b) Karen Oxley
(c) Tom Oxley
(d) Paul Henderson
2. Who is Jennifer bringing home to Snowfield to live with her?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her mother.
3. Since its publication, what example has occurred to support it?
(a) Space flight.
(b) Contact by the President.
(c) Space travel.
(d) Mass disappearance of fish in the ocean.
4. What do they discover is working in the police station?
(a) The flashlight.
(b) The fax machine.
(c) The phone.
(d) The radio.
5. Where was a concentration of PCP found?
(a) In Mrs. Kales blood.
(b) In Mrs. Kale's stomach.
(c) In Mrs. Kale's soup.
(d) In Mrs. Kale's purse.
6. What is Bryce's first question?
(a) Why did Fletcher lie?
(b) Why did Fletcher do laundry?
(c) Why did Fletcher run?
(d) Why did Fletcher buy drugs?
7. What does Lisa want to do?
(a) Leave Snowfield.
(b) Find a restaurant.
(c) Go for dinner.
(d) Go home.
8. Who is the county Sheriff?
(a) Stu Wargle.
(b) Bryce Hammond.
(c) Talbert Whitman.
(d) Fletcher Kale.
9. What gives Lisa's story credibility?
(a) Stu's earlier comments to Frank.
(b) Bryce's conversation with Stu.
(c) Frank's conversation with Jenny.
(d) Jenny's conversation with Bryce.
10. What is odd about Hilda's bruising?
(a) It is red and fresh looking.
(b) It seems to be yellowed.
(c) It covers her whole body.
(d) It is in a pattern.
11. What does Bryce hear on the phone?
(a) Moaning and crying.
(b) Sobbing and laughing.
(c) Animal noises and screams.
(d) Howling and sighing.
12. What does the local drug dealer reveal?
(a) That Fletcher was his client.
(b) That Bryce was his client.
(c) That Tal was his client.
(d) That Jenny was his client.
13. Who is Jennifer's housekeeper?
(a) Becky Hildabrand.
(b) Helen Beck.
(c) Hilda Beck.
(d) Becky Holland.
14. What do they discover when they go back downstairs?
(a) A head.
(b) A leg.
(c) A hand.
(d) A foot.
15. How many more men does Hammond want sent?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bullets have been discharged?
2. What building do Jenny and Lisa attempt to enter next?
3. Who does Bryce ask Charlie to call?
4. What fact is revealed about Mrs. Kale's lungs?
5. What happens as they head back to the police station?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)