|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does this meeting take place?
(a) Detroit, Michigan.
(b) London, England.
(c) Paris, France.
(d) San Francisco, California.
2. What gives Lisa's story credibility?
(a) Stu's earlier comments to Frank.
(b) Jenny's conversation with Bryce.
(c) Frank's conversation with Jenny.
(d) Bryce's conversation with Stu.
3. How many bodies are found in the gallery/crafts shop?
4. What insight does Lisa voice?
(a) That Gordy is fearful.
(b) That Gordy is tired.
(c) That Gordy is ready to quit.
(d) That Gordy doesn't seem like a police officer.
5. What is conspicuously absent in the room?
(a) There is no power.
(b) There is little blood.
(c) There is no flour.
(d) There are no customers.
6. What is hunting in the woods outside Snowfield?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A coyote.
(c) A lynx.
(d) A fox.
7. Where is the couple found?
(a) Dead in the living room.
(b) Barricaded in the bedroom.
(c) Hiding in the basement.
(d) Barricaded in the den.
8. What is found in the ovens?
(a) Two pies and a tray of cookies.
(b) Four loaves of bread.
(c) The legs of the couple.
(d) The severed heads of the couple.
9. What is found in the locked bathroom on the mirror?
(a) The Ancient Enemy is Timothy Flyte.
(b) I Am The Ancient Enemy.
(c) The Ancient Enemy strikes again.
(d) Timothy Flyte The Ancient Enemy.
10. What is attacking them?
(a) The giant moth.
(b) A fox.
(c) An invisible force.
(d) An eagle.
11. How long has Hilda been dead?
(a) A week or more.
(b) More than two days.
(c) Days at least.
(d) Hours at most.
12. Who is attacked in the market first?
13. What mistake does Fletcher make?
(a) He changes his plea.
(b) He implicates a friend.
(c) He underestimates Bryce Hammond.
(d) He fires his attorney.
14. Who does Lisa realize she likes?
15. How many bullets have been discharged?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do they see outside?
2. What is immediately out of place?
3. Who thinks the creature outside was a bird?
4. Where do they find the housekeeper?
5. Since its publication, what example has occurred to support it?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)