|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they find in the kitchen?
(a) Dinner is served, but no one is home.
(b) The plates are full.
(c) The fridge is open.
(d) The oven is on.
2. Since its publication, what example has occurred to support it?
(a) Mass disappearance of fish in the ocean.
(b) Contact by the President.
(c) Space travel.
(d) Space flight.
3. Who does Sandler go to see?
(a) General Copperfield.
(b) Stu Wargle.
(c) Dr. Timothy Flyte.
(d) Bryce Hammond.
4. What is hunting in the woods outside Snowfield?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A coyote.
(c) A lynx.
(d) A fox.
5. What does Sandler want?
(a) Rewrite and re-release of The Ancient Enemy.
(b) Background of Bryce Hammond.
(c) General Copperfield's orders.
(d) History of Stu Wargle.
6. Who is attacked in the market first?
7. Where was a concentration of PCP found?
(a) In Mrs. Kale's soup.
(b) In Mrs. Kales blood.
(c) In Mrs. Kale's stomach.
(d) In Mrs. Kale's purse.
8. What does Bryce hear on the phone?
(a) Howling and sighing.
(b) Moaning and crying.
(c) Animal noises and screams.
(d) Sobbing and laughing.
9. What is found in the ovens?
(a) Four loaves of bread.
(b) Two pies and a tray of cookies.
(c) The severed heads of the couple.
(d) The legs of the couple.
10. What noise draws everyone's attention?
(a) Thumping on the window.
(b) Panting on the phone.
(c) Banging on the door.
(d) Knocking on the ceiling.
11. What does Bryce resign himself to?
(a) That the impossible might be possible.
(b) That dawn is a long time away.
(c) That they are all going to die.
(d) That he wishes he were home.
12. What gives Lisa's story credibility?
(a) Frank's conversation with Jenny.
(b) Bryce's conversation with Stu.
(c) Jenny's conversation with Bryce.
(d) Stu's earlier comments to Frank.
13. How many bullets have been discharged?
14. What happened to Bryce's wife?
(a) She left him for his best friend.
(b) She committed suicide.
(c) She was killed in a car accident.
(d) She had a stroke.
15. Who is the career military man?
(a) Frank Autry.
(b) Bryce Hammond.
(c) Tal Whitman.
(d) Stu Wargle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who's hands are found detached on the counter?
2. What does Lisa want to do?
3. Why don't they call for help?
4. What change does it witness?
5. What do they discover when they go back downstairs?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)