|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Jenny and Lisa go next door?
(a) To keep Lisa calm.
(b) To use the phone.
(c) To get their help.
(d) To get a witness.
2. What is immediately out of place?
(a) The car is running.
(b) The windows are broken.
(c) The music is blaring.
(d) The front door is ajar.
3. What happens as they head back to the police station?
(a) Lights flicker.
(b) Bats appear.
(c) Howling begins.
(d) Church bells ring.
4. How many people are now together in Snowfield?
5. Why does Jennifer insist they stay?
(a) She has a job to do.
(b) She has to maintain her practice.
(c) Possible contagion quarantines them.
(d) They haven't eaten.
6. What does Sandler want?
(a) History of Stu Wargle.
(b) General Copperfield's orders.
(c) Rewrite and re-release of The Ancient Enemy.
(d) Background of Bryce Hammond.
7. What other building has a similar oddity?
(a) The Hotel.
(b) The Motel.
(c) The Gallery.
(d) The Pharmacy.
8. Who's body is the first to be examined by Bryce Hammond?
(a) Hilda Beck
(b) Paul Henderson
(c) Karen Oxley
(d) Tom Oxley
9. Where is the county Sheriff located?
(a) Santa Monica.
(b) Santa Maria.
(c) Santa Mira.
(d) Santa Lucia.
10. Where is the town of Snowfield?
11. Who is taken from the market without a trace?
12. How many bullets are fired by the woman upstairs?
13. Where do they find the housekeeper?
(a) In the living room, dead.
(b) In her garage suite, dead.
(c) In the bedroom, dead.
(d) On the kitchen floor, dead.
14. Where do they go next?
(a) To the Motel.
(b) To the police station.
(c) To the Inn.
(d) To the laundromat.
15. What is odd about the housekeeper's appearance?
(a) She's been strangled and shot.
(b) She looks like she's covered in bruises.
(c) She's been hanged.
(d) She's been drowned.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Flyte's novel about?
2. What noise draws everyone's attention?
3. Who attacks Lisa in the bathroom?
4. Who does Sandler go to see?
5. How many bodies are found in the gallery/crafts shop?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)