|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bryce resign himself to?
(a) That they are all going to die.
(b) That he wishes he were home.
(c) That dawn is a long time away.
(d) That the impossible might be possible.
2. How many people are now together in Snowfield?
3. Who is Burt Sandler?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A literary agent.
(c) Another deputy.
(d) A Lieutenant in the Army.
4. Who is the career military man?
(a) Frank Autry.
(b) Tal Whitman.
(c) Bryce Hammond.
(d) Stu Wargle.
5. What is immediately out of place?
(a) The car is running.
(b) The windows are broken.
(c) The front door is ajar.
(d) The music is blaring.
6. Who disgusts Frank Autry?
(a) Tal Whitman.
(b) Bryce Hammond.
(c) Stu Wargle.
(d) Lisa Paine.
7. Since its publication, what example has occurred to support it?
(a) Contact by the President.
(b) Mass disappearance of fish in the ocean.
(c) Space travel.
(d) Space flight.
8. What is Flyte's novel about?
(a) The mass disappearances of animals and people.
(b) The history of flight.
(c) The possibility of time travel.
(d) None of the above.
9. How many bullets have been discharged?
10. What is odd about the housekeeper's appearance?
(a) She's been hanged.
(b) She's been drowned.
(c) She looks like she's covered in bruises.
(d) She's been strangled and shot.
11. Why do Jenny and Lisa go next door?
(a) To get a witness.
(b) To keep Lisa calm.
(c) To use the phone.
(d) To get their help.
12. What do they see outside?
(a) An Eagle.
(b) A Hawk.
(c) A Moose.
(d) A Giant Moth.
13. What memory does this provoke in Lisa?
(a) Her sister's death.
(b) Her father's death.
(c) Her brother's death.
(d) Her mother's death.
14. What does Sandler want?
(a) Background of Bryce Hammond.
(b) Rewrite and re-release of The Ancient Enemy.
(c) History of Stu Wargle.
(d) General Copperfield's orders.
15. What is found in the locked bathroom on the mirror?
(a) The Ancient Enemy is Timothy Flyte.
(b) I Am The Ancient Enemy.
(c) The Ancient Enemy strikes again.
(d) Timothy Flyte The Ancient Enemy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the next home Jenny takes Lisa to?
2. What is done to its victim?
3. What is attacking them?
4. What does Jennifer speculate may be the cause of death at first?
5. What is conspicuously absent in the room?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)