|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bryce resign himself to?
(a) That dawn is a long time away.
(b) That he wishes he were home.
(c) That they are all going to die.
(d) That the impossible might be possible.
2. Who does Bryce ask Charlie to call?
(a) General Caulderfield.
(b) General Copperfield.
(c) Captain Colefield.
(d) Captain Copperfield.
3. What other building has a similar oddity?
(a) The Gallery.
(b) The Hotel.
(c) The Motel.
(d) The Pharmacy.
4. What do they discover is working in the police station?
(a) The fax machine.
(b) The radio.
(c) The phone.
(d) The flashlight.
5. Who does Lisa realize she likes?
6. What is Flyte's novel about?
(a) The possibility of time travel.
(b) The history of flight.
(c) The mass disappearances of animals and people.
(d) None of the above.
7. What do they find in the kitchen?
(a) Dinner is served, but no one is home.
(b) The fridge is open.
(c) The oven is on.
(d) The plates are full.
8. Where is the couple found?
(a) Barricaded in the den.
(b) Barricaded in the bedroom.
(c) Hiding in the basement.
(d) Dead in the living room.
9. What happened to Bryce's wife?
(a) She was killed in a car accident.
(b) She committed suicide.
(c) She left him for his best friend.
(d) She had a stroke.
10. How many bodies are discovered in the six occupied rooms in the Candleglow Inn?
11. Who attacks Lisa in the bathroom?
(a) Tal Whitman.
(b) Timothy Flyte.
(c) Bryce Hammond.
(d) Stu Wargle.
12. Why does she choose this residence?
(a) They are her patients.
(b) She knows them well.
(c) They have a shortwave radio.
(d) They are family.
13. Who's hands are found detached on the counter?
(a) Annie Liebermann's
(b) Aida Liebermann's
(c) Jakob Liebermann's
(d) Jeremy Liebermann's
14. What is odd about Hilda's bruising?
(a) It is in a pattern.
(b) It covers her whole body.
(c) It is red and fresh looking.
(d) It seems to be yellowed.
15. What building do Jenny and Lisa attempt to enter next?
(a) The bakery.
(b) The firehall.
(c) The motel.
(d) The five and dime.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the town of Snowfield?
2. What fact is revealed about Mrs. Kale's lungs?
3. Who is the career military man?
4. Why is deputy Paul Henderson bored?
5. What has Jenny mistaken believed for years?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)