|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the group gather?
(a) The Hilton.
(b) The Gallery.
(c) The Bakery.
(d) Hilltop Inn.
2. What fact is revealed about Mrs. Kale's lungs?
(a) They are damaged.
(b) They are clean and smoke free.
(c) They are black.
(d) They are full of cancer.
3. What is Bryce's first question?
(a) Why did Fletcher lie?
(b) Why did Fletcher buy drugs?
(c) Why did Fletcher do laundry?
(d) Why did Fletcher run?
4. How many bodies are discovered in the six occupied rooms in the Candleglow Inn?
5. What change does it witness?
(a) A raccoon becoming many mice.
(b) A squirrel becoming two mice.
(c) A mouse becoming a raccoon.
(d) A raccoon becoming a squirrel.
6. What does Bryce mention that finally rattles Fletcher?
(a) High Country Investments.
(b) They found his accomplice.
(c) They found his mistress.
(d) They know about his other wife.
7. What is the next home Jenny takes Lisa to?
(a) Tom and Karen Oakley's.
(b) George and Ethel Beiderman's.
(c) Peter and Candy Boskin's.
(d) John and Betty Ormond's.
8. What does the local drug dealer reveal?
(a) That Jenny was his client.
(b) That Fletcher was his client.
(c) That Tal was his client.
(d) That Bryce was his client.
9. What do Paul and Hilda share?
(a) Type of clothing.
(b) Lack of bullets.
(c) All-over bruising appearance in death.
(d) Facial expression.
10. Who is taken from the market without a trace?
11. What does Bryce resign himself to?
(a) That the impossible might be possible.
(b) That dawn is a long time away.
(c) That they are all going to die.
(d) That he wishes he were home.
12. How long has Hilda been dead?
(a) Hours at most.
(b) Days at least.
(c) A week or more.
(d) More than two days.
13. What do they discover is working in the police station?
(a) The flashlight.
(b) The phone.
(c) The fax machine.
(d) The radio.
14. What do they find in the liquor store that can't be explained?
(a) Broken bottles.
(b) Empty shelves.
(c) A puddle of water.
(d) A shrine.
15. Who does Lisa realize she likes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is attacked in the street?
2. How do most people in the group refer to whatever the unknown culprit is?
3. Who does Jenny confide in?
4. What happens as they head back to the police station?
5. Where does this meeting take place?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)