Short Answer Questions Key
1. Why is deputy Paul Henderson bored?
There is little action off season in Snowfield.
2. Who is Jennifer bringing home to Snowfield to live with her?
3. Where is the town of Snowfield?
4. Who is Jennifer's housekeeper?
5. Where do they find the housekeeper?
On the kitchen floor, dead.
6. What is odd about the housekeeper's appearance?
She looks like she's covered in bruises.
7. What memory does this provoke in Lisa?
Her mother's death.
This section contains 3,432 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)