Short Answer Key
Part One: Victims. Chapters 1-5: The Town Jail, Coming Home, The Dead Woman, The House Next Door, Three Bullets
1. Why is deputy Paul Henderson bored?
There is little action off season in Snowfield.
2. Who is Jennifer bringing home to Snowfield to live with her?
3. Where is the town of Snowfield?
4. Who is Jennifer's housekeeper?
5. Where do they find the housekeeper?
On the kitchen floor, dead.
6. What is odd about the housekeeper's appearance?
She looks like she's covered in bruises.
7. What memory does this provoke in Lisa?
Her mother's death.
8. What is odd about Hilda's bruising?
It covers her whole body.
9. What does Jennifer speculate may be the cause of death at first?
10. Why does Jenny go into her office?
To call for help.
11. Why doesn't she call for help?
This section contains 1,839 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)