|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Chapters 11-15; Exploring, Battleground, Suddenly, Containment, The Thing at the Window.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role is the suspect assuming?
(a) The grieving brother in law.
(b) The grieving son.
(c) The grieving father and husband.
(d) The grieving brother.
2. How many more men does Hammond want sent?
3. What mistake does Fletcher make?
(a) He implicates a friend.
(b) He underestimates Bryce Hammond.
(c) He fires his attorney.
(d) He changes his plea.
4. How many bodies are discovered in the six occupied rooms in the Candleglow Inn?
5. Who's hands are found detached on the counter?
(a) Annie Liebermann's
(b) Aida Liebermann's
(c) Jakob Liebermann's
(d) Jeremy Liebermann's
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jennifer speculate may be the cause of death at first?
2. Why doesn't she call for help?
3. Who does Lisa realize she likes?
4. What other building has a similar oddity?
5. Why does she choose this residence?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)