Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Rhyme and Reason suggest they get out of the Castle in the Air?
2. Who is the man seated at the bottom of the stairs to the Castle in the Air?
3. What is the response of the Everpresent Wordsnatcher when Milo yells, "Wait"?
4. How does Milo and his group accidentally wake the Gelatinous Giant?
5. What saves Milo, Tock and Humbug from the man at the bottom of the stairs in the Castle of the Air?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the royal banquet Milo attends in Dictionopolis. How does that differ from the stew served in Digitopolis?
Essay Topic 2
How did the Silent Valley become silent? How does Milo learn about the events that led to complete silence? How does Milo help end the silence?
Essay Topic 3
When Milo returns with Rhyme and Reason, both King Azaz and the Mathemagician say that they knew the quest was impossible, but hadn't told him so. Why do they say they didn't tell him the quest was impossible? Is that reasonable?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)