|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the shape of the Mathemagician's workshop room?
2. What is the one thing the Mathemagician says is easy, though hardly worthwhile?
3. What number does King Mathemagician show Milo?
4. What sound does Dynne make when he cries?
5. How do Rhyme and Reason suggest they get out of the Castle in the Air?
Essay Topic 1
Who (what) is Tock? How did Tock get his name? Why does Tock make a good companion for Milo?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Milo put together the tollbooth in the first place? Compare that to his initial disappointment upon finding that the tollbooth is gone.
Essay Topic 3
Who is Officer Shrift? What roles does he take on after the fight in the market?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)