|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kinds of tools are in the Mathemagician's workshop?
2. What does the Mathemagician show Milo when he asks to see the biggest number there is?
3. What does Alec Bings show people through a special telescope set up for the celebration?
4. What is the shape of the cloud outside Milo's window the afternoon the tollbooth disappears?
5. How many faces does the Dodecahedron have?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why does Milo put together the tollbooth in the first place? Compare that to his initial disappointment upon finding that the tollbooth is gone.
Essay Topic 2
Who (what) is the Spelling Bee? What is it that makes the Spelling Bee and Humbug naturally argumentative with each other?
Essay Topic 3
Who is Chroma? What is his role in the world?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)