|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Rhyme and Reason suggest they get out of the Castle in the Air?
2. Who is the man seated at the bottom of the stairs to the Castle in the Air?
3. What is the response of the Everpresent Wordsnatcher when Milo yells, "Wait"?
4. How does Milo and his group accidentally wake the Gelatinous Giant?
5. What saves Milo, Tock and Humbug from the man at the bottom of the stairs in the Castle of the Air?
Essay Topic 1
How did the Silent Valley become silent? How does Milo learn about the events that led to complete silence? How does Milo help end the silence?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Milo put together the tollbooth in the first place? Compare that to his initial disappointment upon finding that the tollbooth is gone.
Essay Topic 3
Who is Chroma? What is his role in the world?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)