|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound does Milo steal in Chapter 12?
2. What gift does the floating boy present to Milo as he prepares to leave the forest?
3. How many days does the celebration of Milo's success go on?
4. Where does the Dodecahedron take Milo, Tock and Humbug first?
5. What does the Mathemagician provide for Milo, Tock, Humbug and the others to eat?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who (what) is the Spelling Bee? What is it that makes the Spelling Bee and Humbug naturally argumentative with each other?
Essay Topic 2
Why does Milo put together the tollbooth in the first place? Compare that to his initial disappointment upon finding that the tollbooth is gone.
Essay Topic 3
Who is Chroma? What is his role in the world?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)