|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shortcut is Milo shown to the land of Infinity?
2. What does the man at the bottom of the stairs at the Castle in the Air offer to show Milo?
3. What does the dirty bird resemble?
4. Where does Milo learn the biggest, tallest, shortest, smallest, most and least of everything is kept?
5. Who signed the note left for Milo the day after his return?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Describe the relationship between: Dr. Discord and Dynne; Tock and the Spelling Bee; Officer Shrift and Faintly Macabre. Though these are fictional characters, are the relationships believable?
Essay Topic 2
Compare the word market to the numbers mine.
Essay Topic 3
Why does Milo put together the tollbooth in the first place? Compare that to his initial disappointment upon finding that the tollbooth is gone.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)