|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing the Mathemagician says is easy, though hardly worthwhile?
2. What is the response of the Everpresent Wordsnatcher when Milo yells, "Wait"?
3. What is in the package the Soundkeeper gives Milo as he prepares to leave?
4. What sound does Milo steal in Chapter 12?
5. Where does the Soundkeeper store the sounds?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose three of the demons who attack Milo and his group. Describe each. What are the bad habits or traits each of them describe? Which of those would Milo have exhibited before his trip?
Essay Topic 2
What is Milo like before his quest? Compare that to what he is like after the journey. How does this change take place?
Essay Topic 3
What is dissonance? What is a din? How do the definitions of these words impact the imagery of Dr. Dissonance and Dynne?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)