|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Dodecahedron take Milo, Tock and Humbug first?
2. What is the name of the island where Milo, Tock and Humbug wind up in Chapter 13?
3. What does the dirty bird resemble?
4. What, according to the Soundkeeper, does laughter look like?
5. What color is the envelop with the note for Milo?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare King Azaz the Unabridged and Mathemagician. How are they the same? Different?
Essay Topic 2
Compare the word market to the numbers mine.
Essay Topic 3
What is dissonance? What is a din? How do the definitions of these words impact the imagery of Dr. Dissonance and Dynne?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)