Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Rhyme and Reason suggest they get out of the Castle in the Air?
2. Who is the man seated at the bottom of the stairs to the Castle in the Air?
3. What is the response of the Everpresent Wordsnatcher when Milo yells, "Wait"?
4. How does Milo and his group accidentally wake the Gelatinous Giant?
5. What saves Milo, Tock and Humbug from the man at the bottom of the stairs in the Castle of the Air?
Essay Topic 1
Describe the Silent Valley and the Soundkeeper's role. What is the Soundkeeper's reaction to the release of the sounds?
Essay Topic 2
Who are Rhyme and Reason? Why is the presence of Rhyme and Reason vital to the entire country?
Essay Topic 3
What is dissonance? What is a din? How do the definitions of these words impact the imagery of Dr. Dissonance and Dynne?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)