|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Mathemagician provide for Milo, Tock, Humbug and the others to eat?
2. What is the first instrument to play under Milo's direction as leader of the orchestra?
3. How many faces does the Dodecahedron have?
4. What demon gives Milo, Tock and Humbug the advice that they should run?
5. How long does Milo calculate it will take to finish the tasks assigned by the faceless man?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why does Milo put together the tollbooth in the first place? Compare that to his initial disappointment upon finding that the tollbooth is gone.
Essay Topic 2
Who is Alec Bings? What is his special talent? What is limiting about that ability?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the royal banquet Milo attends in Dictionopolis. How does that differ from the stew served in Digitopolis?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)