|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Soundkeeper store the sounds?
2. What is the first instrument to play under Milo's direction as leader of the orchestra?
3. Which of the following is NOT one of the things Milo realizes would be fun to do right in his own room?
4. What does the Mathemagician say is done with the jewels found in the mine?
5. What do Milo, Tock and Humbug discover in Chapter 13 they will have to do to return to their journey?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who are Rhyme and Reason? Why is the presence of Rhyme and Reason vital to the entire country?
Essay Topic 2
Compare King Azaz the Unabridged and Mathemagician. How are they the same? Different?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the royal banquet Milo attends in Dictionopolis. How does that differ from the stew served in Digitopolis?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)