|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Milo told he must do to restore sound to the Silent valley?
2. What does Alec Bings show people through a special telescope set up for the celebration?
3. What does the Mathemagician show Milo when he asks to see the biggest number there is?
4. Who is the man seated at the bottom of the stairs to the Castle in the Air?
5. How many faces does the Dodecahedron have?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are the differences between Dr. Discord and the Soundkeeper?
Essay Topic 2
Who is Officer Shrift? What roles does he take on after the fight in the market?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Milo put together the tollbooth in the first place? Compare that to his initial disappointment upon finding that the tollbooth is gone.
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)