|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many faces does the Dodecahedron have?
2. What does Milo plan to do the day after his adventure?
3. What does the dirty bird resemble?
4. What is the shape of the cloud outside Milo's window the afternoon the tollbooth disappears?
5. How does Milo come to know what's happened to make the Silent Valley?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare the word market to the numbers mine.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the royal banquet Milo attends in Dictionopolis. How does that differ from the stew served in Digitopolis?
Essay Topic 3
When Milo returns with Rhyme and Reason, both King Azaz and the Mathemagician say that they knew the quest was impossible, but hadn't told him so. Why do they say they didn't tell him the quest was impossible? Is that reasonable?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)