|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Milo come to see things from the floating boy's point of view?
2. Who are the creatures Milo discovers when he arrives at the Doldrums?
3. What does the floating boy say an ant would think of a bucket of water?
4. What guarantee is included with the tollbooth?
5. What does Alec Bings keep crashing into as they run through the forest?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the demon of insecurity describe himself?
2. What happens to the sign and the roads to Digitopolis when the Dodecahedron spins it around?
3. What rules are on the three signs included with Milo's surprise present?
4. What does Alec Bings say caused the city of Reality to disappear?
5. Describe the staff carried by the Mathemagician.
6. When Milo, Tock and Humbug arrive on the island, Milo asks a man, "Where are we?" What question does the man ask Milo?
7. What point does Alec Bings make about a bucket of water?
8. Milo finds a note in his bedroom the day after his adventure. Why does the note say the tollbooth was taken away?
9. What is Milo's response when he's told that words grow in the orchards of Dictionopolis?
10. Why does Alec Bings say he is floating in the air?
Essay Topic 1
Compare King Azaz the Unabridged and Mathemagician. How are they the same? Different?
Essay Topic 2
Who are Rhyme and Reason? Why is the presence of Rhyme and Reason vital to the entire country?
Essay Topic 3
What are the differences between Dr. Discord and the Soundkeeper?
This section contains 1,044 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)