|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Milo and his group accidentally wake the Gelatinous Giant?
(a) They knock on his door.
(b) They stumble into his cave.
(c) They step on his hand.
(d) They talk too loudly.
2. What does the man at the bottom of the stairs at the Castle in the Air offer to show Milo?
(a) A demon.
(b) A circus.
(c) A ledger.
(d) A zoo.
3. Who meets Milo, Tock and Humbug on the island as they continue on their way to Digitopolis?
(c) A clam.
(d) Rhyme and Reason.
4. What kinds of tools are in the Mathemagician's workshop?
(a) Buckets for weighing.
(b) Hammers for adding.
(c) Tools for measuring.
(d) Saws for dividing.
5. Where does the Soundkeeper store the sounds?
(a) In the radio.
(b) In the vault.
(c) In the bedroom.
(d) In a tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Milo learn the biggest, tallest, shortest, smallest, most and least of everything is kept?
2. What is the name of the faceless man?
3. What is the one thing the Mathemagician says is easy, though hardly worthwhile?
4. How do Rhyme and Reason suggest they get out of the Castle in the Air?
5. What is on the helmet Milo, Tock and Humbug wear into the numbers mine?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)