Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Rhyme and Reason suggest they get out of the Castle in the Air?
(a) That Tock should fly them out.
(b) That Milo should fly them out.
(c) That they should all jump.
(d) That Humbug should fly them out.
2. Who is the man seated at the bottom of the stairs to the Castle in the Air?
(a) The Senile Gentleman.
(b) The Senses Taker.
(c) The Castle Guard.
(d) The Sound Taker.
3. What is the response of the Everpresent Wordsnatcher when Milo yells, "Wait"?
(b) Thirty-four pounds.
(c) Wait for what?.
(d) I can't wait.
4. How does Milo and his group accidentally wake the Gelatinous Giant?
(a) They talk too loudly.
(b) They step on his hand.
(c) They stumble into his cave.
(d) They knock on his door.
5. What saves Milo, Tock and Humbug from the man at the bottom of the stairs in the Castle of the Air?
(a) Rhyme and Reason.
(b) A demon.
(c) King Azaz.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days does the celebration of Milo's success go on?
2. What, according to the Soundkeeper, does laughter look like?
3. What is on the helmet Milo, Tock and Humbug wear into the numbers mine?
4. What kinds of tools are in the Mathemagician's workshop?
5. What does the dirty bird resemble?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)