|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the dirty bird resemble?
(a) A dingy cleaning cloth.
(b) A dirty dust rag.
(c) A small cloud of dust.
(d) A dirty floor mop.
2. What does Dr. Discord say Milo, Tock and Humbug are suffering from?
(a) Lack of color.
(b) Lack of music.
(d) Lack of noise.
3. What is in the package the Soundkeeper gives Milo as he prepares to leave?
(b) A radio.
(c) Rhyme and reason.
4. What does the man at the bottom of the stairs at the Castle in the Air offer to show Milo?
(a) A zoo.
(b) A ledger.
(c) A demon.
(d) A circus.
5. What does the "A" stand for in Dr. Kakofonous A. Discord's name?
(a) As rude as possible.
(c) As often as possible.
(d) As loud as possible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man seated at the bottom of the stairs to the Castle in the Air?
2. How much time has elapsed when Milo arrives home at the end of the book?
3. How does Milo come to know what's happened to make the Silent Valley?
4. Where does the Dodecahedron take Milo, Tock and Humbug first?
5. Where does the Soundkeeper store the sounds?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)