|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing the Mathemagician says is easy, though hardly worthwhile?
(a) Being write.
(b) Being alone.
(c) Being with friends.
(d) Being wrong.
2. What gift does the floating boy present to Milo as he prepares to leave the forest?
(a) A piccolo.
(b) A telescope.
(d) A telephone.
3. How many faces does the Dodecahedron have?
4. What does the dirty bird resemble?
(a) A dirty dust rag.
(b) A small cloud of dust.
(c) A dirty floor mop.
(d) A dingy cleaning cloth.
5. What kinds of tools are in the Mathemagician's workshop?
(a) Tools for measuring.
(b) Hammers for adding.
(c) Saws for dividing.
(d) Buckets for weighing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Rhyme and Reason suggest they get out of the Castle in the Air?
2. Who brings back a sackful of the sounds that Milo releases?
3. How long does Milo calculate it will take to finish the tasks assigned by the faceless man?
4. Why do the demons want to destroy Milo, Tock and Humbug as well as all intruders?
5. What does Alec Bings show people through a special telescope set up for the celebration?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)