|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing the Mathemagician says is easy, though hardly worthwhile?
(a) Being write.
(b) Being with friends.
(c) Being alone.
(d) Being wrong.
2. What sound does Milo steal in Chapter 12?
(a) The word.
(b) The word.
(c) A drumbeat.
(d) A cloud.
3. What kinds of tools are in the Mathemagician's workshop?
(a) Saws for dividing.
(b) Buckets for weighing.
(c) Hammers for adding.
(d) Tools for measuring.
4. Where does Milo learn the biggest, tallest, shortest, smallest, most and least of everything is kept?
(a) Under the box.
(b) The land of Infinity.
(c) In the Mathemagician's hat.
(d) The Island of Numbers.
5. What does the magic staff given to Milo by the Mathemagician look like?
(a) A box.
(b) A cane.
(c) A stick.
(d) A pencil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the demons want to destroy Milo, Tock and Humbug as well as all intruders?
2. What is in the package the Soundkeeper gives Milo as he prepares to leave?
3. What does Alec Bings show people through a special telescope set up for the celebration?
4. How many faces does the Dodecahedron have?
5. What does Milo realize about Infinity?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)