|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing the Mathemagician says is easy, though hardly worthwhile?
(a) Being with friends.
(b) Being wrong.
(c) Being write.
(d) Being alone.
2. Which of the following was NOT among the demons chasing Milo and the others as they left the land of Ignorance?
(a) The Fabulous Fritterer.
(b) Horrible Hopping Hindsight.
(c) The Gorgons of Hate and Malice.
(d) The Overbearing Know-it-all.
3. What does the magic staff given to Milo by the Mathemagician look like?
(a) A stick.
(b) A pencil.
(c) A box.
(d) A cane.
4. What clue does Milo have that the demons are trying to chop down the stairway to the Castle in the Air?
(a) The sound of chopping.
(b) The shaking of the room.
(c) The screams of Humbug.
(d) The sound of the chopping and shaking of the room.
5. What is the response of the Everpresent Wordsnatcher when Milo yells, "Wait"?
(a) I can't wait.
(b) Thirty-four pounds.
(c) Wait for what?.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound does Milo steal in Chapter 12?
2. Which of Milo's group doesn't get wet as they return to their car from the island?
3. What demon gives Milo, Tock and Humbug the advice that they should run?
4. What is the name of the island where Milo, Tock and Humbug wind up in Chapter 13?
5. How do Rhyme and Reason suggest they get out of the Castle in the Air?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)