|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one thing the Mathemagician says is easy, though hardly worthwhile?
(a) Being alone.
(b) Being wrong.
(c) Being write.
(d) Being with friends.
2. How many days does the celebration of Milo's success go on?
3. Where does Milo learn the biggest, tallest, shortest, smallest, most and least of everything is kept?
(a) The Island of Numbers.
(b) In the Mathemagician's hat.
(c) The land of Infinity.
(d) Under the box.
4. What does Dr. Discord say Milo, Tock and Humbug are suffering from?
(a) Lack of music.
(c) Lack of color.
(d) Lack of noise.
5. What is the name of the faceless man?
(a) Terrible Tedium.
(b) Terrible Trivium.
(c) Tedious Trivial.
(d) Trivial Tedious.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound does Milo steal in Chapter 12?
2. What does the man at the bottom of the stairs at the Castle in the Air offer to show Milo?
3. How do Rhyme and Reason suggest they get out of the Castle in the Air?
4. What number does King Mathemagician show Milo?
5. What is the shape of the cloud outside Milo's window the afternoon the tollbooth disappears?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)