|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the dirty bird resemble?
(a) A dirty dust rag.
(b) A small cloud of dust.
(c) A dirty floor mop.
(d) A dingy cleaning cloth.
2. Who brings back a sackful of the sounds that Milo releases?
(c) Dr. Dissonance.
3. What is the name of the faceless man?
(a) Terrible Tedium.
(b) Trivial Tedious.
(c) Tedious Trivial.
(d) Terrible Trivium.
4. Which of Milo's group doesn't get wet as they return to their car from the island?
5. How do Rhyme and Reason suggest they get out of the Castle in the Air?
(a) That Tock should fly them out.
(b) That they should all jump.
(c) That Milo should fly them out.
(d) That Humbug should fly them out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Milo use to see how the insecurity demon really appears?
2. How much time has elapsed when Milo arrives home at the end of the book?
3. What does the Mathemagician show Milo when he asks to see the biggest number there is?
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the things Milo realizes would be fun to do right in his own room?
5. At what time was Milo supposed to wake Chroma the Great?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)