|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the faceless man?
(a) Terrible Tedium.
(b) Terrible Trivium.
(c) Trivial Tedious.
(d) Tedious Trivial.
2. What sound does Milo steal in Chapter 12?
(a) The word.
(b) A cloud.
(c) A drumbeat.
(d) The word.
3. What saves Milo, Tock and Humbug from the man at the bottom of the stairs in the Castle of the Air?
(b) Rhyme and Reason.
(c) A demon.
(d) King Azaz.
4. What is it that stops the demons from chasing Milo, Tock, Humbug, Rhyme and Reason in Chapter 19?
(a) Everyone Milo had met along the way.
(b) King Azaz and the Mathemagician.
(c) The armies of Wisdom.
(d) Dr. Dissonance and Dynne.
5. What shortcut is Milo shown to the land of Infinity?
(a) A line.
(c) A road.
(d) A river.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man seated at the bottom of the stairs to the Castle in the Air?
2. What number does King Mathemagician show Milo?
3. Who brings back a sackful of the sounds that Milo releases?
4. What does Alec Bings show people through a special telescope set up for the celebration?
5. What does Milo use to see how the insecurity demon really appears?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)