|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Milo use to see how the insecurity demon really appears?
(a) A bubble.
(c) A telescope.
(d) A sword.
2. How long does Milo calculate it will take to finish the tasks assigned by the faceless man?
(a) 837 minutes.
(b) 37 minutes.
(c) 87 years.
(d) 837 years.
3. Who signed the note left for Milo the day after his return?
(a) Dr. Dissonance.
(b) King Azaz.
(c) The writing is too blurred to read.
(d) Rhyme and Reason.
4. At what time was Milo supposed to wake Chroma the Great?
(a) 9:12 a.m.
(b) 5:01 a.m.
(c) 6 a.m.
(d) 5:23 a.m.
5. What is the name of the island where Milo, Tock and Humbug wind up in Chapter 13?
(a) The Land of Congratulations.
(b) The Land of Confusion.
(c) The Island of Congratulations.
(d) The Island of Conclusions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the shape of the cloud outside Milo's window the afternoon the tollbooth disappears?
2. What does the Mathemagician show Milo when he asks to see the biggest number there is?
3. What does Alec Bings show people through a special telescope set up for the celebration?
4. Who meets Milo, Tock and Humbug on the island as they continue on their way to Digitopolis?
5. What clue does Milo have that the demons are trying to chop down the stairway to the Castle in the Air?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)