|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days does the celebration of Milo's success go on?
2. What sound does Dynne make when he cries?
(a) The sound of an explosion.
(b) The sound of a radio.
(c) The sound of fingernails on a chalkboard.
(d) The sound of a crash.
3. Why do the demons want to destroy Milo, Tock and Humbug as well as all intruders?
(a) To protect Ignorance.
(b) They are simply mean.
(c) To protect Rhyme and Reason.
(d) To protect their homes.
4. What does the "A" stand for in Dr. Kakofonous A. Discord's name?
(a) As often as possible.
(b) As loud as possible.
(c) As rude as possible.
5. What is the response of the Everpresent Wordsnatcher when Milo yells, "Wait"?
(b) I can't wait.
(c) Wait for what?.
(d) Thirty-four pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings back a sackful of the sounds that Milo releases?
2. How much time has elapsed when Milo arrives home at the end of the book?
3. What kinds of tools are in the Mathemagician's workshop?
4. What number does King Mathemagician show Milo?
5. Where does the Soundkeeper store the sounds?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)