|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the package the Soundkeeper gives Milo as he prepares to leave?
(b) Rhyme and reason.
(d) A radio.
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the things Milo realizes would be fun to do right in his own room?
(a) Read books.
(b) Sing songs.
(c) Play music.
(d) Draw maps.
3. How many days does the celebration of Milo's success go on?
4. What is on the helmet Milo, Tock and Humbug wear into the numbers mine?
(a) A flashlight.
(b) A bird.
(c) A candle.
(d) A number five.
5. What does the Mathemagician say is done with the jewels found in the mine?
(a) They're polished and sold.
(b) They're thrown away.
(c) There are no jewels.
(d) They're used for fractions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one thing the Mathemagician says is easy, though hardly worthwhile?
2. In Chapter 19, why does Humbug say he can't leave with Milo?
3. What does the man at the bottom of the stairs at the Castle in the Air offer to show Milo?
4. How do Rhyme and Reason suggest they get out of the Castle in the Air?
5. Who brings back a sackful of the sounds that Milo releases?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)