|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time was Milo supposed to wake Chroma the Great?
(a) 9:12 a.m.
(b) 5:01 a.m.
(c) 5:23 a.m.
(d) 6 a.m.
2. What does the Mathemagician say the broken numbers are used for?
(c) Small problems.
3. What is the name of the island where Milo, Tock and Humbug wind up in Chapter 13?
(a) The Island of Conclusions.
(b) The Land of Congratulations.
(c) The Land of Confusion.
(d) The Island of Congratulations.
4. How does Milo and his group accidentally wake the Gelatinous Giant?
(a) They step on his hand.
(b) They knock on his door.
(c) They talk too loudly.
(d) They stumble into his cave.
5. What sound does Milo make when he tries to talk in the Silent Valley?
(b) A buzz.
(c) A squeak.
(d) A tick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Mathemagician say is done with the jewels found in the mine?
2. What is the shape of the cloud outside Milo's window the afternoon the tollbooth disappears?
3. What happens to the Castle in the Air after the stairway is destroyed?
4. How does Milo come to know what's happened to make the Silent Valley?
5. How do Rhyme and Reason suggest they get out of the Castle in the Air?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)