|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Milo calculate it will take to finish the tasks assigned by the faceless man?
(a) 37 minutes.
(b) 87 years.
(c) 837 minutes.
(d) 837 years.
2. What does Milo use to see how the insecurity demon really appears?
(b) A telescope.
(c) A sword.
(d) A bubble.
3. What demon gives Milo, Tock and Humbug the advice that they should run?
(a) The demon of secrecy.
(b) The demon of security.
(c) The demon of insecurity.
(d) The demon of improbability.
4. Who meets Milo, Tock and Humbug on the island as they continue on their way to Digitopolis?
(a) A clam.
(b) Rhyme and Reason.
5. What is the one thing the Mathemagician says is easy, though hardly worthwhile?
(a) Being with friends.
(b) Being alone.
(c) Being wrong.
(d) Being write.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Dodecahedron take Milo, Tock and Humbug first?
2. How many days does the celebration of Milo's success go on?
3. What is it that King Azaz and the Mathemagician tell Milo about his quest after he returns?
4. What color is the envelop with the note for Milo?
5. Where does the Soundkeeper store the sounds?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)