|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the faceless man?
(a) Terrible Trivium.
(b) Trivial Tedious.
(c) Tedious Trivial.
(d) Terrible Tedium.
2. What is the shape of the Mathemagician's workshop room?
(a) The shape continually changes.
3. What does Milo plan to do the day after his adventure?
(a) Read a book.
(b) Work a puzzle.
(c) Stay at home and rest.
(d) Go on another trip.
4. What clue does Milo have that the demons are trying to chop down the stairway to the Castle in the Air?
(a) The sound of chopping.
(b) The shaking of the room.
(c) The screams of Humbug.
(d) The sound of the chopping and shaking of the room.
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the things Milo realizes would be fun to do right in his own room?
(a) Sing songs.
(b) Read books.
(c) Play music.
(d) Draw maps.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Milo come to know what's happened to make the Silent Valley?
2. What is it that King Azaz and the Mathemagician tell Milo about his quest after he returns?
3. How long does Milo calculate it will take to finish the tasks assigned by the faceless man?
4. What, according to the Soundkeeper, does laughter look like?
5. What number does King Mathemagician show Milo?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)