|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound does Milo make when he tries to talk in the Silent Valley?
(a) A tick.
(b) A squeak.
(c) A buzz.
2. What does the Mathemagician show Milo when he asks to see the biggest number there is?
(b) A huge number three.
(c) A number one which can be added to anything.
(d) A pencil.
3. Where does the Dodecahedron take Milo, Tock and Humbug first?
(a) To Conclusion Island.
(b) To the ocean.
(c) To the numbers mine.
(d) To the minefield.
4. What does Alec Bings show people through a special telescope set up for the celebration?
(a) The other side of the moon.
(b) The other side of Mars.
(c) The moon.
5. Who signed the note left for Milo the day after his return?
(a) King Azaz.
(b) Rhyme and Reason.
(c) Dr. Dissonance.
(d) The writing is too blurred to read.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Mathemagician provide for Milo, Tock, Humbug and the others to eat?
2. What does Milo realize about Infinity?
3. What is the shape of the Mathemagician's workshop room?
4. Who meets Milo, Tock and Humbug on the island as they continue on their way to Digitopolis?
5. Where does the Soundkeeper store the sounds?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)