|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Mathemagician say the broken numbers are used for?
(a) Small problems.
2. What does the "A" stand for in Dr. Kakofonous A. Discord's name?
(a) As rude as possible.
(b) As often as possible.
(d) As loud as possible.
3. What is the name of the faceless man?
(a) Trivial Tedious.
(b) Terrible Tedium.
(c) Terrible Trivium.
(d) Tedious Trivial.
4. Where does Milo learn the biggest, tallest, shortest, smallest, most and least of everything is kept?
(a) The land of Infinity.
(b) Under the box.
(c) The Island of Numbers.
(d) In the Mathemagician's hat.
5. Who is the man seated at the bottom of the stairs to the Castle in the Air?
(a) The Castle Guard.
(b) The Senile Gentleman.
(c) The Senses Taker.
(d) The Sound Taker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the dirty bird resemble?
2. What does the magic staff given to Milo by the Mathemagician look like?
3. What do Milo, Tock and Humbug discover in Chapter 13 they will have to do to return to their journey?
4. What sound does Milo steal in Chapter 12?
5. What is Milo told he must do to restore sound to the Silent valley?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)