|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that stops the demons from chasing Milo, Tock, Humbug, Rhyme and Reason in Chapter 19?
(a) The armies of Wisdom.
(b) Dr. Dissonance and Dynne.
(c) Everyone Milo had met along the way.
(d) King Azaz and the Mathemagician.
2. What saves Milo, Tock and Humbug from the man at the bottom of the stairs in the Castle of the Air?
(a) Rhyme and Reason.
(c) King Azaz.
(d) A demon.
3. What number does King Mathemagician show Milo?
4. Where does Milo learn the biggest, tallest, shortest, smallest, most and least of everything is kept?
(a) Under the box.
(b) In the Mathemagician's hat.
(c) The Island of Numbers.
(d) The land of Infinity.
5. What happens to the Castle in the Air after the stairway is destroyed?
(a) It begins to fall toward the earth.
(b) It begins to float away.
(d) It begins to glide toward the earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who signed the note left for Milo the day after his return?
2. What is the first instrument to play under Milo's direction as leader of the orchestra?
3. What sound does Milo make when he tries to talk in the Silent Valley?
4. Why do the demons want to destroy Milo, Tock and Humbug as well as all intruders?
5. What sound does Milo steal in Chapter 12?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)