|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first instrument to play under Milo's direction as leader of the orchestra?
(a) A piccolo.
(b) A clarinet.
(c) A bass drum.
(d) A trombone.
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the things Milo realizes would be fun to do right in his own room?
(a) Read books.
(b) Play music.
(c) Draw maps.
(d) Sing songs.
3. What does Milo plan to do the day after his adventure?
(a) Stay at home and rest.
(b) Go on another trip.
(c) Work a puzzle.
(d) Read a book.
4. What gift does the floating boy present to Milo as he prepares to leave the forest?
(b) A telephone.
(c) A telescope.
(d) A piccolo.
5. What does the Mathemagician say is done with the jewels found in the mine?
(a) They're thrown away.
(b) There are no jewels.
(c) They're used for fractions.
(d) They're polished and sold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the "A" stand for in Dr. Kakofonous A. Discord's name?
2. What is the one thing the Mathemagician says is easy, though hardly worthwhile?
3. What happens to the Castle in the Air after the stairway is destroyed?
4. Which of the following was NOT among the demons chasing Milo and the others as they left the land of Ignorance?
5. What does the magic staff given to Milo by the Mathemagician look like?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)