|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What demon gives Milo, Tock and Humbug the advice that they should run?
(a) The demon of security.
(b) The demon of secrecy.
(c) The demon of insecurity.
(d) The demon of improbability.
2. Where do Tock, Milo and Humbug go after leaving Digitopolis?
(a) The Mountains of Ignorance.
(b) The Molehill Mountain.
(c) The Sea of Stupidity.
(d) The Hill of Hostility.
3. What does Milo realize about Infinity?
(a) That everything is huge.
(b) That nothing is complete.
(c) That he'll never get there.
(d) That everything is green.
4. How many faces does the Dodecahedron have?
5. What does Milo plan to do the day after his adventure?
(a) Stay at home and rest.
(b) Read a book.
(c) Work a puzzle.
(d) Go on another trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the shape of the Mathemagician's workshop room?
2. Where does Milo learn the biggest, tallest, shortest, smallest, most and least of everything is kept?
3. Which of the following was NOT among the demons chasing Milo and the others as they left the land of Ignorance?
4. What is Milo told he must do to restore sound to the Silent valley?
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the things Milo realizes would be fun to do right in his own room?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)