|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Mathemagician provide for Milo, Tock, Humbug and the others to eat?
(a) Subtraction stew.
(b) Addition stew.
(c) Multiplication stew.
(d) Division stew.
2. What is on the helmet Milo, Tock and Humbug wear into the numbers mine?
(a) A flashlight.
(b) A bird.
(c) A candle.
(d) A number five.
3. Where does the Dodecahedron take Milo, Tock and Humbug first?
(a) To the minefield.
(b) To Conclusion Island.
(c) To the ocean.
(d) To the numbers mine.
4. What is the shape of the Mathemagician's workshop room?
(b) The shape continually changes.
5. What do Milo, Tock and Humbug discover in Chapter 13 they will have to do to return to their journey?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Mathemagician show Milo when he asks to see the biggest number there is?
2. How do Rhyme and Reason suggest they get out of the Castle in the Air?
3. What is the one thing the Mathemagician says is easy, though hardly worthwhile?
4. What does the magic staff given to Milo by the Mathemagician look like?
5. Why do the demons want to destroy Milo, Tock and Humbug as well as all intruders?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)