|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, according to the Soundkeeper, does laughter look like?
(a) Sheets of paper.
(c) Cotton balls.
2. What is the name of the faceless man?
(a) Trivial Tedious.
(b) Tedious Trivial.
(c) Terrible Trivium.
(d) Terrible Tedium.
3. How does Milo come to know what's happened to make the Silent Valley?
(a) Someone uses sign language to explain it.
(b) Milo guesses.
(c) Someone writes it on the blackboard.
(d) Someone whispers it to Milo.
4. What is in the package the Soundkeeper gives Milo as he prepares to leave?
(a) Rhyme and reason.
(b) A radio.
5. What does the Mathemagician say is done with the jewels found in the mine?
(a) There are no jewels.
(b) They're polished and sold.
(c) They're thrown away.
(d) They're used for fractions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man at the bottom of the stairs at the Castle in the Air offer to show Milo?
2. What sound does Milo steal in Chapter 12?
3. What happens to the Castle in the Air after the stairway is destroyed?
4. How long does Milo calculate it will take to finish the tasks assigned by the faceless man?
5. What is Milo told he must do to restore sound to the Silent valley?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)