|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time has elapsed when Milo arrives home at the end of the book?
(a) A month.
(b) A week.
(c) A day.
(d) An hour.
2. Where do Tock, Milo and Humbug go after leaving Digitopolis?
(a) The Mountains of Ignorance.
(b) The Hill of Hostility.
(c) The Sea of Stupidity.
(d) The Molehill Mountain.
3. Where does the Dodecahedron take Milo, Tock and Humbug first?
(a) To the numbers mine.
(b) To Conclusion Island.
(c) To the ocean.
(d) To the minefield.
4. How long does Milo calculate it will take to finish the tasks assigned by the faceless man?
(a) 837 minutes.
(b) 37 minutes.
(c) 837 years.
(d) 87 years.
5. What does the Mathemagician show Milo when he asks to see the biggest number there is?
(a) A huge number three.
(b) A pencil.
(d) A number one which can be added to anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound does Milo make when he tries to talk in the Silent Valley?
2. What happens to the Castle in the Air after the stairway is destroyed?
3. What is in the package the Soundkeeper gives Milo as he prepares to leave?
4. At what time was Milo supposed to wake Chroma the Great?
5. In Chapter 19, why does Humbug say he can't leave with Milo?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)