|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often do the creatures of the Doldrums go on holiday?
(a) Every day.
(c) Every month.
(d) Every week.
2. What was the land called when demons controlled everything and there was nothing but waste and rocks?
3. What does the floating boy say he thinks of the bucket of water?
(a) That it's home.
(b) That it's just a bucket of water.
(c) That it's an ocean.
(d) That it's a place to get a drink.
4. What is the sentence the Officer who comes to the Word Market passes on Milo?
(a) Don't shout.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) I am.
(d) I am not.
5. How many years in prison is Milo sentenced to?
(a) Sixteen years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Sixty years.
(d) Six million years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does King Azaz say should serve as Milo's guide for the journey?
2. What does Tock say is the most valuable possession?
3. What is the name of the son who settled Digitopolis?
4. What question does Humbug ask when they stop for a rest?
5. Why doesn't Milo read books when he's bored?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Humbug describe the Mountains of Ignorance?
2. What is the purpose of the Word Market?
3. What does Chroma say to Milo when he arrives to lead the orchestra at sunrise?
4. What saying does the Earl of Essence use that makes him fall?
5. What items are included with the toll booth?
6. What is Dynne's job as assistant to Dr. Dissonance?
7. How does the demon of insecurity describe himself?
8. Why does Milo say it took him so long to arrive at the Castle in the Air to rescue Rhyme and Reason?
9. What is the difference between the brothers who are kings of Digitopolis and Dictionopolis?
10. What's wrong with Humbug right after the banquet is completed?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)