|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what floor is Milo's apartment?
2. What do the people of Reality look at as they go from place to place?
(a) Their shoes.
(b) Their cell phones.
(c) The scenery.
(d) Their hats.
3. How does the watchdog wind himself?
(a) With his front leg.
(b) With his hind leg.
(c) He doesn't wind himself.
(d) He asks Milo for help.
4. What is Milo looking at when he meets the floating boy?
(a) A turtle.
(b) A bucket of water.
(c) A fish.
(d) The view.
5. What does Milo discover about the individual who the Officer at the Word Market mentioned?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) That her name is Faintly Macabre.
(c) That she's really not-so-wicked.
(d) That she's really a witch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first letter Milo eats?
2. What pace does Milo set for himself as he walks home from school in Chapter 1?
3. What is it that the floating boy cannot see?
4. What special gift does the floating boy have besides walking above the ground?
5. What does Milo believe to be missing from the gift?
Short Essay Questions
1. What items are included with the toll booth?
2. What happens when the Humbug and Spelling Bee get into a fight?
3. What saying does the Earl of Essence use that makes him fall?
4. Explain the .58 boy's example related to money that he says explains why averages are so wonderful.
5. Why does Milo come to realize he got stuck in the Doldrums?
6. What does Milo think when he realizes that he has a surprise present?
7. What is it that takes Milo, Tock and Humbug away from their journey for a brief time?
8. How does his vision problem hamper Alec Bings as he runs through the forest?
9. What's wrong with Humbug right after the banquet is completed?
10. What does Officer Shrift say to those attending the banquet? What does he say to Milo?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)