|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years in prison is Milo sentenced to?
(a) Six years.
(b) Six million years.
(c) Sixteen years.
(d) Sixty years.
2. What does the floating boy say happens to a person who grows with their feet in the air?
(a) He grows to ten times the size of a normal parson and walks among the stars.
(b) He grows to ten times the size of a normal person and lives in the treetops.
(d) He never learns to walk but gets very fat.
3. How much time does Milo give the Spelling Bee to spell the word he has posed to it in Chapter 4?
(a) Twenty seconds.
(b) Ten seconds.
(c) One minute.
(d) Ten minutes.
4. How many sons did the young prince in Faintly Macabre's story have?
5. What does the floating boy think of Milo's age?
(a) That they must be teh same age.
(b) That he must be younger than he looks.
(c) That he must be about twelve.
(d) That he must be older than he looks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What creature arrives while Milo is talking to the Lethargians?
2. What does Milo say he didn't realize when he was giving his own speech?
3. Who is the conductor of the orchestra?
4. What is Milo supposed to do in order to get information at the small house he finds in Chapter 2?
5. What is the name of the kingdom built by the young prince who settled in the land controlled by demons and had nothing by waste and rocks?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Milo think when he realizes that he has a surprise present?
2. How does his vision problem hamper Alec Bings as he runs through the forest?
3. What are King Azaz and the Mathemagician saying as Milo leaves in Chapter 19?
4. How do the Princesses, Rhyme and Reason, come to live in the kingdom?
5. What rules are on the three signs included with Milo's surprise present?
6. What kinds of desserts are served to the diners at the Royal Palace?
7. What is Milo's response when he's told that words grow in the orchards of Dictionopolis?
8. Describe the staff carried by the Mathemagician.
9. What four roles is the man in the cottage pretending to play and why?
10. What happens to the sign and the roads to Digitopolis when the Dodecahedron spins it around?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)