|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the shape of the Mathemagician's workshop room?
(a) The shape continually changes.
2. What is the first instrument to play under Milo's direction as leader of the orchestra?
(a) A piccolo.
(b) A bass drum.
(c) A clarinet.
(d) A trombone.
3. What does the dirty bird resemble?
(a) A small cloud of dust.
(b) A dingy cleaning cloth.
(c) A dirty dust rag.
(d) A dirty floor mop.
4. What does Dr. Discord say Milo, Tock and Humbug are suffering from?
(a) Lack of color.
(b) Lack of noise.
(d) Lack of music.
5. How many days does the celebration of Milo's success go on?
6. What kinds of tools are in the Mathemagician's workshop?
(a) Buckets for weighing.
(b) Saws for dividing.
(c) Hammers for adding.
(d) Tools for measuring.
7. Where does Milo learn the biggest, tallest, shortest, smallest, most and least of everything is kept?
(a) The land of Infinity.
(b) Under the box.
(c) The Island of Numbers.
(d) In the Mathemagician's hat.
8. How does Milo come to know what's happened to make the Silent Valley?
(a) Milo guesses.
(b) Someone whispers it to Milo.
(c) Someone writes it on the blackboard.
(d) Someone uses sign language to explain it.
9. Who signed the note left for Milo the day after his return?
(a) Rhyme and Reason.
(b) Dr. Dissonance.
(c) The writing is too blurred to read.
(d) King Azaz.
10. What demon gives Milo, Tock and Humbug the advice that they should run?
(a) The demon of security.
(b) The demon of improbability.
(c) The demon of insecurity.
(d) The demon of secrecy.
11. What does the Mathemagician show Milo when he asks to see the biggest number there is?
(a) A pencil.
(c) A huge number three.
(d) A number one which can be added to anything.
12. What saves Milo, Tock and Humbug from the man at the bottom of the stairs in the Castle of the Air?
(a) King Azaz.
(b) Rhyme and Reason.
(d) A demon.
13. What does the man at the bottom of the stairs at the Castle in the Air offer to show Milo?
(a) A demon.
(b) A zoo.
(c) A ledger.
(d) A circus.
14. What clue does Milo have that the demons are trying to chop down the stairway to the Castle in the Air?
(a) The sound of the chopping and shaking of the room.
(b) The shaking of the room.
(c) The sound of chopping.
(d) The screams of Humbug.
15. What does Milo plan to do the day after his adventure?
(a) Work a puzzle.
(b) Go on another trip.
(c) Stay at home and rest.
(d) Read a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the envelop with the note for Milo?
2. At what time was Milo supposed to wake Chroma the Great?
3. What is Milo told he must do to restore sound to the Silent valley?
4. What happens to the Castle in the Air after the stairway is destroyed?
5. How many faces does the Dodecahedron have?
This section contains 504 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)