Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Rhyme and Reason suggest they get out of the Castle in the Air?
(a) That Tock should fly them out.
(b) That Milo should fly them out.
(c) That they should all jump.
(d) That Humbug should fly them out.
2. Who is the man seated at the bottom of the stairs to the Castle in the Air?
(a) The Senile Gentleman.
(b) The Senses Taker.
(c) The Castle Guard.
(d) The Sound Taker.
3. What is the response of the Everpresent Wordsnatcher when Milo yells, "Wait"?
(b) Thirty-four pounds.
(c) Wait for what?.
(d) I can't wait.
4. How does Milo and his group accidentally wake the Gelatinous Giant?
(a) They talk too loudly.
(b) They step on his hand.
(c) They stumble into his cave.
(d) They knock on his door.
5. What saves Milo, Tock and Humbug from the man at the bottom of the stairs in the Castle of the Air?
(a) Rhyme and Reason.
(b) A demon.
(c) King Azaz.
6. How many days does the celebration of Milo's success go on?
7. What, according to the Soundkeeper, does laughter look like?
(a) Sheets of paper.
(c) Cotton balls.
8. What is on the helmet Milo, Tock and Humbug wear into the numbers mine?
(a) A number five.
(b) A flashlight.
(c) A candle.
(d) A bird.
9. What kinds of tools are in the Mathemagician's workshop?
(a) Saws for dividing.
(b) Hammers for adding.
(c) Tools for measuring.
(d) Buckets for weighing.
10. What does the dirty bird resemble?
(a) A dingy cleaning cloth.
(b) A small cloud of dust.
(c) A dirty dust rag.
(d) A dirty floor mop.
11. What demon gives Milo, Tock and Humbug the advice that they should run?
(a) The demon of security.
(b) The demon of insecurity.
(c) The demon of improbability.
(d) The demon of secrecy.
12. What does the Mathemagician say is done with the jewels found in the mine?
(a) There are no jewels.
(b) They're used for fractions.
(c) They're thrown away.
(d) They're polished and sold.
13. What do Milo, Tock and Humbug discover in Chapter 13 they will have to do to return to their journey?
14. What does Dr. Discord say Milo, Tock and Humbug are suffering from?
(b) Lack of noise.
(c) Lack of color.
(d) Lack of music.
15. Who meets Milo, Tock and Humbug on the island as they continue on their way to Digitopolis?
(a) A clam.
(d) Rhyme and Reason.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first instrument to play under Milo's direction as leader of the orchestra?
2. What does the Mathemagician provide for Milo, Tock, Humbug and the others to eat?
3. What is the shape of the Mathemagician's workshop room?
4. At what time was Milo supposed to wake Chroma the Great?
5. What is the one thing the Mathemagician says is easy, though hardly worthwhile?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)