|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many faces does the Dodecahedron have?
2. How does Milo come to know what's happened to make the Silent Valley?
(a) Someone whispers it to Milo.
(b) Someone uses sign language to explain it.
(c) Someone writes it on the blackboard.
(d) Milo guesses.
3. What does the dirty bird resemble?
(a) A dirty floor mop.
(b) A dingy cleaning cloth.
(c) A small cloud of dust.
(d) A dirty dust rag.
4. What is in the package the Soundkeeper gives Milo as he prepares to leave?
(a) Rhyme and reason.
(c) A radio.
5. What is Milo told he must do to restore sound to the Silent valley?
(a) Bring a sound from the Soundkeeper.
(c) Fire a cannon.
6. What sound does Milo make when he tries to talk in the Silent Valley?
(b) A tick.
(c) A buzz.
(d) A squeak.
7. What clue does Milo have that the demons are trying to chop down the stairway to the Castle in the Air?
(a) The sound of chopping.
(b) The screams of Humbug.
(c) The shaking of the room.
(d) The sound of the chopping and shaking of the room.
8. Where do Tock, Milo and Humbug go after leaving Digitopolis?
(a) The Hill of Hostility.
(b) The Sea of Stupidity.
(c) The Mountains of Ignorance.
(d) The Molehill Mountain.
9. What color is the envelop with the note for Milo?
(a) Pale pink.
(b) Bright blue.
(c) Baby yellow.
(d) Brilliant purple.
10. What does Dr. Discord say Milo, Tock and Humbug are suffering from?
(a) Lack of noise.
(b) Lack of music.
(d) Lack of color.
11. What, according to the Soundkeeper, does laughter look like?
(b) Cotton balls.
(d) Sheets of paper.
12. How many days does the celebration of Milo's success go on?
13. What number does King Mathemagician show Milo?
14. What does the Mathemagician provide for Milo, Tock, Humbug and the others to eat?
(a) Division stew.
(b) Subtraction stew.
(c) Multiplication stew.
(d) Addition stew.
15. Why do the demons want to destroy Milo, Tock and Humbug as well as all intruders?
(a) To protect Rhyme and Reason.
(b) To protect Ignorance.
(c) To protect their homes.
(d) They are simply mean.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Rhyme and Reason suggest they get out of the Castle in the Air?
2. What does the Mathemagician say the broken numbers are used for?
3. What does Milo use to see how the insecurity demon really appears?
4. What is on the helmet Milo, Tock and Humbug wear into the numbers mine?
5. Who is the man seated at the bottom of the stairs to the Castle in the Air?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)