Short Answer Key
Chapter 1, Milo
1. What is the inscription on the envelope of the large package Milo finds in his room?
For Milo who has plenty of time.
2. What color is the tollbooth?
3. What pace does Milo set for himself as he walks home from school in Chapter 1?
4. On what floor is Milo's apartment?
5. Why doesn't Milo read books when he's bored?
They're too much trouble to read.
6. Where does Milo find his surprise present?
Near the phonograph.
7. What color is the envelope that comes with the package containing the tollbooth?
8. What is the purpose of the coins included in the surprise package?
To pay tolls.
9. What guarantee is included with the tollbooth?
That wasted time will be refunded.
10. What does Milo believe to be missing from the gift?
11. What does...
This section contains 2,843 words|
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)