|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, The Return of Rhyme and Reason.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else, aside from the gift he gives Milo, does King Azaz say Milo needs for the journey?
(a) A box.
(b) A book.
(c) A guide.
(d) A sword.
2. What does Milo discover about the individual who the Officer at the Word Market mentioned?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) That her name is Faintly Macabre.
(c) That she's really a witch.
(d) That she's really not-so-wicked.
3. What does Alec Bings show people through a special telescope set up for the celebration?
(a) The other side of the moon.
(c) The other side of Mars.
(d) The moon.
4. What is the symphony "playing" when Milo accompanies the floating boy to the concert?
(a) The sunset.
(b) The Sixth Sonnet.
(c) The sunrise.
(d) The symphony.
5. What does the creature that Milo meets after the Spelling Bee use to try to hit the Spelling Bee?
(a) The letter.
(b) His fist.
(c) His hat.
(d) His cane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound does Milo make when he tries to talk in the Silent Valley?
2. What is the name of the son who settled Digitopolis?
3. What does the magic staff given to Milo by the Mathemagician look like?
4. What threat does King Azaz issue to stop his cabinet members from fighting?
5. What is significant about the city Milo says is called Reality?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)