|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19, The Return of Rhyme and Reason.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Milo a reason to enter the city in Chapter 3?
(a) The gatekeeper.
(b) King Azas the Unabridged.
(d) The Duke of Definition.
2. What does the magic staff given to Milo by the Mathemagician look like?
(a) A pencil.
(b) A cane.
(c) A stick.
(d) A box.
3. What word does Milo ask the Spelling Bee to spell?
4. What is the significance of July 27?
(a) It's Humbug's birthday.
(b) It's Officer Shrift's birthday.
(c) It's the date of the Word Market incident.
(d) It's the middle of summer.
5. What does Milo use to wrap up a half baked idea for later?
(a) His handkerchief.
(b) His napkin.
(c) His necktie.
(d) His sock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name given to the watchdog's brother?
2. Who is the man seated at the bottom of the stairs to the Castle in the Air?
3. What do the guests do when King Azaz says, "Attention?"
4. What does Milo realize about Infinity?
5. What does Humbug say would be the final step in retrieving Rhyme and Reason?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)