|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 16, A Very Dirty Bird.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What threat does King Azaz issue to stop his cabinet members from fighting?
(a) That they'll be beheaded.
(b) That they'll have to juggle.
(c) That they'll have to wash dishes.
(d) That they'll be banished.
2. What does the floating boy say an elephant would think of a bucket of water?
(a) That it's home.
(b) That it's a place to get a drink.
(c) That it's an ocean.
(d) That it's just a bucket of water.
3. Who does King Azaz say should serve as Milo's guide for the journey?
(a) King Azaz.
(c) Rhyme and Reason.
4. What does Milo discover everyone talks about when King Azaz calls for speeches?
5. How does Milo come to see things from the floating boy's point of view?
(a) He thinks happy thoughts.
(b) He asks Tock for a boost.
(c) He thinks like an adult.
(d) He thinks like Humbug.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Milo find himself after he spends some time daydreaming in Chapter 2?
2. What does the floating boy say he thinks of the bucket of water?
3. What is the inscription on the envelope of the large package Milo finds in his room?
4. What sound does Dynne make when he cries?
5. What is the first letter Milo eats?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)