|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The Dodecahedron Leads the Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings back a sackful of the sounds that Milo releases?
(c) Dr. Dissonance.
2. What is the name of the island where Milo, Tock and Humbug wind up in Chapter 13?
(a) The Land of Confusion.
(b) The Island of Conclusions.
(c) The Island of Congratulations.
(d) The Land of Congratulations.
3. What is Milo looking at when he meets the floating boy?
(a) A bucket of water.
(b) A fish.
(c) The view.
(d) A turtle.
4. What is Milo supposed to do in order to get information at the small house he finds in Chapter 2?
(a) Blow his horn.
(b) Sit quietly.
(c) Read the map.
(d) Yell for help.
5. What is the sentence the Officer who comes to the Word Market passes on Milo?
(a) I am.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Don't shout.
(d) I am not.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the floating boy say he thinks of the bucket of water?
2. It's said the people of Dictionopolis don't really care about the arrival of a visitor. What are they pleased to see?
3. In Chapter 8, where does King Azaz say they've all gone?
4. What is written on the first sign Milo encounters?
5. What is significant about the city Milo says is called Reality?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)