|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The Dodecahedron Leads the Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Faintly Macabre's relationship to the king?
(a) She's his great-aunt.
(b) She's his mother.
(c) She's his grandmother.
(d) She's his sister.
2. What does the floating boy say happens to a person who grows with their feet in the air?
(b) He grows to ten times the size of a normal parson and walks among the stars.
(c) He never learns to walk but gets very fat.
(d) He grows to ten times the size of a normal person and lives in the treetops.
3. What do Milo, Tock and Humbug discover in Chapter 13 they will have to do to return to their journey?
4. Who meets Milo, Tock and Humbug on the island as they continue on their way to Digitopolis?
(c) A clam.
(d) Rhyme and Reason.
5. What is the name of the island where Milo, Tock and Humbug wind up in Chapter 13?
(a) The Island of Conclusions.
(b) The Land of Confusion.
(c) The Island of Congratulations.
(d) The Land of Congratulations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Milo use to wrap up a half baked idea for later?
2. How often do the creatures of the Doldrums go on holiday?
3. Which of Milo's group doesn't get wet as they return to their car from the island?
4. What does the floating boy think of Milo's age?
5. What two words does the marketplace salesman try to sell to Milo?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)