|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The Dodecahedron Leads the Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else, aside from the gift he gives Milo, does King Azaz say Milo needs for the journey?
(a) A sword.
(b) A guide.
(c) A book.
(d) A box.
2. What event is being held the evening that Milo arrives i Dictionopolis, to which Milo is invited?
(a) The Royal Banquet.
(b) The Word Market Sale.
(c) The Word Banquet.
(d) The Royal Eating Time.
3. What is significant about the city Milo says is called Reality?
(a) There really isn't a city at all.
(b) The city is built on the clouds.
(c) There are no cars.
(d) There are no people.
4. What special gift does the floating boy have besides walking above the ground?
(a) He can see only things below him.
(b) He can read minds.
(c) He can see a person's thoughts.
(d) He can see through things.
5. What is Faintly Macabre's relationship to the king?
(a) She's his great-aunt.
(b) She's his mother.
(c) She's his grandmother.
(d) She's his sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Milo find his surprise present?
2. What is Tock's reaction at the end of the fight between the Spelling Bee and the Humbug?
3. What three words does Milo choose to buy in the marketplace?
4. What was the final message posted by Faintly Macabre?
5. At what time was Milo supposed to wake Chroma the Great?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)