|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The Dodecahedron Leads the Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who comes to give Milo instructions in Chapter 2?
(a) The Whether Man.
(c) The What Now Man.
(d) The Which Way Man.
2. Who does King Azaz say should serve as Milo's guide for the journey?
(c) King Azaz.
(d) Rhyme and Reason.
3. What does the floating boy say an ant would think of a bucket of water?
(a) That it's just a bucket of water.
(b) That it's a place to get a drink.
(c) That it's home.
(d) That it's an ocean.
4. What does the creature that Milo meets after the Spelling Bee use to try to hit the Spelling Bee?
(a) His cane.
(b) His hat.
(c) The letter.
(d) His fist.
5. Which of the following does Humbug NOT suggest as a way to make the guests remain after the banquet?
(a) Offer a reward.
(b) Allow Rhyme and Reason to return.
(c) Send for help.
(d) Pass a law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What number does King Mathemagician show Milo?
2. Who was to be responsible for Rhyme and Reason upon the death of the king?
3. What is on King Azaz's robe?
4. Where were the babies known as Rhyme and Reason found?
5. What does Alec Bings keep crashing into as they run through the forest?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)