|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, It's All in How You Look at Things.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the floating boy say a fish's point of view of a bucket of water would be?
(a) That it's a place to get a drink.
(b) That it's an ocean.
(c) That it's just a bucket of water.
(d) That it's home.
2. What color is the tollbooth?
3. What does Milo come to understand he must do to make his car go faster?
(a) Take a nap.
(b) Put gas in the car.
(c) Press the gas pedal.
4. What is on each side of the Dictionopolis coat of arms?
(a) A painting.
(b) A pencil.
(c) A flag.
(d) A marble.
5. What does Milo suggest to the king Azaz that he can do?
(b) Count to a thousand.
(d) Tell stories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does King Azaz say is inside his gift to Milo?
2. What is written on the sign of the wagon that is different from the typical Word Market stalls?
3. What is the name given to the watchdog's brother?
4. What does Humbug ask for right after dinner in Chapter 8?
5. Who does King Azaz say should serve as Milo's guide for the journey?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)