|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, It's All in How You Look at Things.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two words does the marketplace salesman try to sell to Milo?
(a) Happy and buy.
(b) Good and bye.
(c) Happy and birthday.
(d) Happy and good.
2. What does the floating boy say an elephant would think of a bucket of water?
(a) That it's a place to get a drink.
(b) That it's an ocean.
(c) That it's home.
(d) That it's just a bucket of water.
3. Who was to be responsible for Rhyme and Reason upon the death of the king?
(a) The king's two sons.
(b) The king's advisors.
(c) The king's wife.
(d) The king's two nephews.
4. What color is the envelope that comes with the package containing the tollbooth?
5. Where does Milo find himself immediately after passing through the tollbooth?
(a) On a desert road.
(b) On a country highway.
(c) On the beach.
(d) In a jungle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the floating boy say happens to a person who grows with their feet in the air?
2. What three words does Milo choose to buy in the marketplace?
3. What is the name of the son who settled Dictionopolis?
4. What is the first half baked idea Milo eats?
5. What is it that the floating boy cannot see?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)