|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, It's All in How You Look at Things.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Milo take with him as he approaches the tollbooth for the first time?
(a) The map and sunshades.
(b) The coin box and purple paint.
(c) The map and rule book.
2. What does Milo use to wrap up a half baked idea for later?
(a) His necktie.
(b) His napkin.
(c) His handkerchief.
(d) His sock.
3. What is the name of the man who comes to give Milo instructions in Chapter 2?
(a) The What Now Man.
(c) The Whether Man.
(d) The Which Way Man.
4. When Milo says he can't sing, tell songs, juggle or tumble, what does the King say?
(a) That he has to learn to sing.
(b) That he has to leave.
(c) That he is an ordinary little boy.
(d) That he has to wash dishes.
5. What is Tock's reaction at the end of the fight between the Spelling Bee and the Humbug?
(a) He hides.
(b) He runs away.
(c) His alarm rings.
(d) He bites them both.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the place Milo points to with his finger in Chapter 1?
2. Where does Milo find his surprise present?
3. What lines the ceilings and mirrors of the entrance halls of the palace in Dictionopolis?
4. What is on King Azaz's robe?
5. What do the guests do when King Azaz says, "Attention?"
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)