|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, It's All in How You Look at Things.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Milo read books when he's bored?
(a) They're too long.
(b) They have no pictures.
(c) They're too much trouble to read.
(d) He doesn't know how to read.
2. Who are the creatures Milo discovers when he arrives at the Doldrums?
(a) The Doldrumites.
(b) The Little People.
(c) The Lethargians.
(d) The Whether People.
3. What does the creature that Milo meets after the Spelling Bee use to try to hit the Spelling Bee?
(a) His fist.
(b) His cane.
(c) The letter.
(d) His hat.
4. How many sons did the young prince in Faintly Macabre's story have?
5. What word does Milo ask the Spelling Bee to spell?
Short Answer Questions
1. What event is being held the evening that Milo arrives i Dictionopolis, to which Milo is invited?
2. What does Milo suggest to the king Azaz that he can do?
3. Which of the following does Humbug NOT suggest as a way to make the guests remain after the banquet?
4. Where were the babies known as Rhyme and Reason found?
5. What has to take place before the wagon belonging to the King's cabinet members will move?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)