|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The Royal Banquet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Milo supposed to do in order to get information at the small house he finds in Chapter 2?
(a) Yell for help.
(b) Blow his horn.
(c) Sit quietly.
(d) Read the map.
2. What does Milo suggest to the king Azaz that he can do?
(a) Tell stories.
(c) Count to a thousand.
3. How many years in prison is Milo sentenced to?
(a) Sixteen years.
(b) Six million years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Sixty years.
4. What does Faintly Macabre instruct Milo to do in order to leave the prison?
(a) Call for help.
(b) Press a button near the door.
(c) Climb through a high window.
(d) Dig a tunnel.
5. Who was to be responsible for Rhyme and Reason upon the death of the king?
(a) The king's advisors.
(b) The king's wife.
(c) The king's two sons.
(d) The king's two nephews.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day is it in Dictionopolis in Chapter 3?
2. What is the first letter Milo eats?
3. Who does the Officer at the Word Market say Milo can talk to while in prison?
4. What threat does King Azaz issue to stop his cabinet members from fighting?
5. What is on each side of the Dictionopolis coat of arms?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)