|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Welcome to Dictionopolis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the watchdog wind himself?
(a) With his hind leg.
(b) He doesn't wind himself.
(c) He asks Milo for help.
(d) With his front leg.
2. What does Milo come to understand he must do to make his car go faster?
(b) Press the gas pedal.
(c) Put gas in the car.
(d) Take a nap.
3. What does Tock say is the most valuable possession?
(a) A clock.
4. What is the inscription on the envelope of the large package Milo finds in his room?
(a) For Milo, From Mom and Dad.
(b) For Milo who never has anything to do.
(c) For Milo who needs a diversion.
(d) For Milo who has plenty of time.
5. What is the first thing the people of the Doldrums do when they wake in the morning?
(c) Run errands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Milo learn that words come from?
2. What is the watchdog's name?
3. Why doesn't Milo read books when he's bored?
4. How often do the creatures of the Doldrums go on holiday?
5. What does Milo have to have before he can enter the city in Chapter 3?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)