|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Welcome to Dictionopolis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name given to the watchdog's brother?
(b) Tick Tock.
(d) Tock Tick.
2. Where does Milo find himself immediately after passing through the tollbooth?
(a) On a desert road.
(b) On the beach.
(c) In a jungle.
(d) On a country highway.
3. Why doesn't Milo read books when he's bored?
(a) He doesn't know how to read.
(b) They have no pictures.
(c) They're too much trouble to read.
(d) They're too long.
4. Who gives Milo a reason to enter the city in Chapter 3?
(a) King Azas the Unabridged.
(b) The Duke of Definition.
(d) The gatekeeper.
5. How does the watchdog wind himself?
(a) He asks Milo for help.
(b) With his hind leg.
(c) He doesn't wind himself.
(d) With his front leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the place Milo points to with his finger in Chapter 1?
2. What reason is Milo given to enter the city in Chapter 3?
3. What two things does Milo quickly discover are illegal in the Doldrums?
4. What is the name of the man who comes to give Milo instructions in Chapter 2?
5. What does Tock say is the most valuable possession?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)