|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Welcome to Dictionopolis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the inscription on the envelope of the large package Milo finds in his room?
(a) For Milo who has plenty of time.
(b) For Milo who never has anything to do.
(c) For Milo who needs a diversion.
(d) For Milo, From Mom and Dad.
2. What guarantee is included with the tollbooth?
(a) There are no guarantees.
(b) That money spent will be refunded.
(c) That damage to the carpet will be repaired.
(d) That wasted time will be refunded.
3. On what floor is Milo's apartment?
4. What pace does Milo set for himself as he walks home from school in Chapter 1?
(a) He stops along the way.
(b) He hurries.
(c) He walks slowly.
(d) He waits for a ride.
5. What is the first thing the people of the Doldrums do when they wake in the morning?
(b) Run errands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Milo believe to be missing from the gift?
2. Where does Milo find his surprise present?
3. Where does Milo find himself immediately after passing through the tollbooth?
4. What does Tock say is the most valuable possession?
5. Where does Milo find himself after he spends some time daydreaming in Chapter 2?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)