|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3, Welcome to Dictionopolis.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing the people of the Doldrums do when they wake in the morning?
(c) Run errands.
2. What reason is Milo given to enter the city in Chapter 3?
(a) Don't care?
(b) Which way?
(c) Whether or not?
(d) Why not?
3. Who does Milo encounter upon his entrance into Dictionopolis?
(a) The king's cabinet members.
(b) Rhyme and Reason.
(c) Tock's brother.
(d) King Azaz the Unabridged.
4. What is the name of the man who comes to give Milo instructions in Chapter 2?
(a) The Whether Man.
(b) The Which Way Man.
(d) The What Now Man.
5. What is the name given to the watchdog's brother?
(b) Tick Tock.
(d) Tock Tick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Milo supposed to do in order to get information at the small house he finds in Chapter 2?
2. Who gives Milo a reason to enter the city in Chapter 3?
3. What does Tock say is the most valuable possession?
4. How often do the creatures of the Doldrums go on holiday?
5. What is the watchdog's name?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)