|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Silent Valley.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the floating boy say a fish's point of view of a bucket of water would be?
(a) That it's an ocean.
(b) That it's a place to get a drink.
(c) That it's just a bucket of water.
(d) That it's home.
2. What does the witch say Milo can call her?
(a) Faintly Macabre.
(c) Aunt Faintly.
(d) Aunt Fanny.
3. What is the shape of the palace in Dictionopolis?
(a) A book.
(b) A square.
(c) A wagon.
(d) A dome.
4. What is the old lady doing in the prison cell?
(a) Rocking and sewing.
(b) Rocking and reading.
(c) Rocking and talking.
(d) Rocking and knitting.
5. Who does Milo encounter upon his entrance into Dictionopolis?
(a) The king's cabinet members.
(b) Rhyme and Reason.
(c) King Azaz the Unabridged.
(d) Tock's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on each side of the Dictionopolis coat of arms?
2. What does Milo have to have before he can enter the city in Chapter 3?
3. What is the watchdog's name?
4. Why does the floating boy say it makes sense to grow down rather than up?
5. What does Milo suggest to the king Azaz that he can do?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)