|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, The Silent Valley.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Milo display his reason for being in the market?
(a) He posts it on his car.
(b) He wears it around his neck.
(c) He carries it on a sign.
(d) He carries it in his pocket.
2. What does the floating boy think of Milo's age?
(a) That they must be teh same age.
(b) That he must be older than he looks.
(c) That he must be younger than he looks.
(d) That he must be about twelve.
3. What is on King Azaz's robe?
(a) Peanut Butter.
(c) The alphabet.
4. What is the name of the boy Milo finds floating in the air?
(a) Alec X-Ray.
(b) Alec Bings.
(c) Alex Banana.
(d) Ray Bings.
5. What does Milo say he didn't realize when he was giving his own speech?
(a) That he would have to clear the dishes.
(b) That he would have to eat his words.
(c) That he would have to juggle.
(d) That he would have to choose for everyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the final message posted by Faintly Macabre?
2. When Milo says he can't sing, tell songs, juggle or tumble, what does the King say?
3. What, according to the Soundkeeper, does laughter look like?
4. What does Milo have to have before he can enter the city in Chapter 3?
5. Who does Milo encounter upon his entrance into Dictionopolis?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)