|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, This Way to Infinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Milo discover about the individual who the Officer at the Word Market mentioned?
(a) That she's really not-so-wicked.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) That her name is Faintly Macabre.
(d) That she's really a witch.
2. What shortcut is Milo shown to the land of Infinity?
(b) A river.
(c) A line.
(d) A road.
3. What is the sentence the Officer who comes to the Word Market passes on Milo?
(a) I am.
(b) I am not.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Don't shout.
4. What does the floating boy say wouldn't exist unless the symphony played?
5. What does the Mathemagician show Milo when he asks to see the biggest number there is?
(a) A pencil.
(c) A number one which can be added to anything.
(d) A huge number three.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the old lady doing in the prison cell?
2. What is the symphony "playing" when Milo accompanies the floating boy to the concert?
3. Who is the conductor of the orchestra?
4. What was the final message posted by Faintly Macabre?
5. What is the significance of July 27?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)