|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, This Way to Infinity.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the most notable feature about the police officer who comes to the Word Market?
(a) He's short.
(b) He's skinny.
(c) He's tall.
(d) He's purple.
2. What does Milo discover about the individual who the Officer at the Word Market mentioned?
(a) That she's really not-so-wicked.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) That she's really a witch.
(d) That her name is Faintly Macabre.
3. Milo is directed to a second door for directions. What is the word that appears above the door?
4. What does the Mathemagician provide for Milo, Tock, Humbug and the others to eat?
(a) Subtraction stew.
(b) Addition stew.
(c) Division stew.
(d) Multiplication stew.
5. Who does the Officer at the Word Market say Milo can talk to while in prison?
(a) The jailer.
(b) The watch.
(c) The witch.
(d) The judge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Humbug ask when they stop for a rest?
2. What was the final message posted by Faintly Macabre?
3. What does the floating boy say wouldn't exist unless the symphony played?
4. What is significant about the city Milo says is called Reality?
5. What is the shape of the Mathemagician's workshop room?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)