Chapter 1, Milo
1. What is the inscription on the envelope of the large package Milo finds in his room?
(a) For Milo who never has anything to do.
(b) For Milo who has plenty of time.
(c) For Milo, From Mom and Dad.
(d) For Milo who needs a diversion.
2. What color is the tollbooth?
3. What pace does Milo set for himself as he walks home from school in Chapter 1?
(a) He waits for a ride.
(b) He walks slowly.
(c) He stops along the way.
(d) He hurries.
4. On what floor is Milo's apartment?
5. Why doesn't Milo read books when he's bored?
(a) They're too long.
(b) He doesn't know how to read.
(c) They're too much trouble to read.
(d) They have no pictures.
6. Where does Milo find his surprise present?
(a) In the hallway.
(b) Under his bed.
(c) In the elevator.
(d) Near the phonograph.
This section contains 4,553 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)