Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Padmy and her troops go from the hanger?
2. Who comes in the hanger as Padmy and her troops are going towards the exit?
3. Where is the decoy Queen at the time the Gungan army faces the droid army?
4. Where does Anakin hide while the others are taking over the hanger?
5. Where does Anakin go in the starfighter?
Despite the fact that multiple viewpoints prevail in the world of the novel, it is not surprising, if by this point in the book the reader is feeling increasingly put-upon as a result of being forced to jump from one hero to another.
1. What do you think is meant by this statement? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
2. When you read a book do like to stay with one character and or viewpoint for the entire book or do you like it when the author skips between different characters or sub-plot lines? Why or why not?
3. Do you think the story thus far could be told by sticking with only one main "hero?" Why or why not?
Then Qui-Gon tells the Council about Anakin and suggests that this boy may be the prophesied one who will bring balance to the force.
1. Do you believe in fate or destiny? Why or why not?
2. Since it is common knowledge that Anakin becomes a dark force how do you think that coincides with the prophesy that he will bring balance to the force?
3. Do you think good has to be balanced with evil, light with dark? Why or why not?
Anakin's mother has always known that her son is gifted, but she now exhibits a growing awareness that her son is not only gifted, but also special in a rare way.
1. Why do you think Anakin's mother believes he is very special? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
2. Do you think a parent can see the truth, good or bad, about their child? Why or why not?
3. If you had a gifted child what would you do to encourage that gift?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)