Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Padmy and her troops go from the hanger?
2. Who comes in the hanger as Padmy and her troops are going towards the exit?
3. Where is the decoy Queen at the time the Gungan army faces the droid army?
4. Where does Anakin hide while the others are taking over the hanger?
5. Where does Anakin go in the starfighter?
Essay Topic 1
Anakin's mother has always known that her son is gifted, but she now exhibits a growing awareness that her son is not only gifted, but also special in a rare way.
1. Why do you think Anakin's mother believes he is very special? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
2. Do you think a parent can see the truth, good or bad, about their child? Why or why not?
3. If you had a gifted child what would you do to encourage that gift?
Essay Topic 2
Then Qui-Gon tells the Council about Anakin and suggests that this boy may be the prophesied one who will bring balance to the force.
1. Do you believe in fate or destiny? Why or why not?
2. Since it is common knowledge that Anakin becomes a dark force how do you think that coincides with the prophesy that he will bring balance to the force?
3. Do you think good has to be balanced with evil, light with dark? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Anakin makes a conscious decision to play the Good Samaritan, and look after this fallen human being, part of a group reviled by Anakin's own society. A careful reader will quickly realize that the significance of this incident rests in the change it works on Anakin, making him realize through a life experience that there may be more to other human beings than their superficial exterior and their reputation among one's own kind.
1. What do you think is meant by this statement? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
2. How do you think this statement might be used in the problems in modern America and people who are discriminated against?
3. Write a short scene of what you would do if you came across in injured person whom you did not like.
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)