Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anakin accidentally do after Padmy escapes?
2. From what does the Gungan shield protect them?
3. What does Darth Sidious tell Nute Gunray about the Gungan army?
4. On the ship with whom does Anakin make friends?
5. In what place is Anakin as he nears Arch Canyon?
At the Jedi temple, Qui-Gon and Anakin are shocked to learn that the Council has decided not to admit Anakin for training - the main reason being that he is too old and already has too much anger in him.
1. Why do you think anger would disqualify Anakin from becoming a Jedi? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
2. Choose an occupation in modern America you believe would be bad for someone with a lot of anger. Explain why you chose that particular occupation.
3. Has anger ever interfered with a situation in which you or someone you know, have been? Explain the situation and how being angry interfered with it.
"In this life you're often born one thing and die another. You don't have to accept that what you're given when you come in is all you'll have when you leave."
1. What do you think is meant by this statement? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
2. What do you want to be though you were not born that person?
3. What do you think you have to overcome in your life in order to leave the legacy you want?
Then Qui-Gon tells the Council about Anakin and suggests that this boy may be the prophesied one who will bring balance to the force.
1. Do you believe in fate or destiny? Why or why not?
2. Since it is common knowledge that Anakin becomes a dark force how do you think that coincides with the prophesy that he will bring balance to the force?
3. Do you think good has to be balanced with evil, light with dark? Why or why not?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)