|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens in the hanger when the droid guards are all killed?
(a) the starfighters take off towards space
(b) Padmy is shot
(c) Anakin kills a hidden droid
(d) the Queen leaves for her throne
2. What did the Senate decide what to do about Naboo?
(a) kick the Federation out of the Senate
(b) send Senatorial troops
(c) boycott the Federation
(d) delay dealing with it
3. What happens to Sebulba in the race that Anakin wins?
(a) he is shot in the head
(b) he crashes
(c) he is disqualified
(d) he comes in third
4. What is Qui-Gon's responsibility in the battle?
(a) get Nute Gunray
(b) lead the Naboo army
(c) help take the space hanger
(d) fight Darth Sidious
5. What does Senator Palpatine counsel the Queen to do if the Senate defers judgment on Naboo?
(a) go to the interplanetary court system
(b) assassinate the Chancellor
(c) call for a vote of no confidence
(d) hire a mercenary army
Short Answer Questions
1. Where have the Neimoidians been shipped to prison?
2. How does Anakin feel about the city planet of Coruscant?
3. Why is Anakin uncomfortable aboard the Queen's transport?
4. What type of terrain is best for Anakin's engines?
5. What happens to the Federation ship Anakin was on?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has Queen Amidala decided to return to Naboo?
2. What does Yoda see in Anakin and what happens when he mentions it?
3. What happens when Padmy, the Jedi and her troops enter the hanger?
4. Why does Anakin get in a fight with Rodian and what does Qui-Gon say?
5. What do Anakin and Jar Jar hear when they sneak out of their quarters?
6. How does Anakin feel at Qui-Gon's funeral?
7. What does Qui-Gon tell Obi-Wan when he brings the parts to the ship?
8. What does Padmy tell Anakin right before the battle and what does he say?
9. How does the final outcome between Obi-Wan and Darth Maul occur?
10. What does Qui-Gon talk to the Jedi Council about?
This section contains 1,190 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)