|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Jedi Council wonder about Darth Maul?
(a) if he was master or apprentice
(b) if one of the Senate is his master
(c) if he is really dead
(d) where his master might be
2. What is the final result of the fight between Qui-Gon and Darth Maul?
(a) Obi-Wan is killed
(b) Qui-Gon is killed
(c) Darth Maul is killed
(d) Darth Maul is taken prisoner
3. What type of terrain is best for Anakin's engines?
(d) flat, level
4. Why did Watto say his bet with Qui-gon wasn't fair?
(a) Qui-Gon "knew" Anakin would win
(b) he said he was losing more than he gained
(c) he said Anakin cheated
(d) he said Qui-Gon cheated
5. What does Qui-Gon tell the Jedi Council about the Sith?
(a) they are on Naboo
(b) they are on Coruscant
(c) he has killed one
(d) they have returned
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anakin go in the starfighter?
2. What does Anakin do when he sees some droids threatening Padmy?
3. What does the Federation say about Naboo's accusations?
4. Where is the decoy Queen at the time the Gungan army faces the droid army?
5. What does Yoda feel about Anakin?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Queen Amidala's plan to help Naboo?
2. What happens when Anakin and Qui-Gon are informed of the Council's decision about Anakin?
3. What happened between Anakin and Padmy after the cruiser was in the air?
4. What happens when Padmy, the Jedi and her troops enter the hanger?
5. What happens in Chapter 22 in the fight between the Jedi and Darth Maul?
6. What does Qui-Gon talk to the Jedi Council about?
7. What types of strategies does Sebulba try in the race?
8. What happens at the beginning of Anakin's most important race?
9. What does Darth Sidious tell Nute Gunray to do about the Queen?
10. Where is the decoy Queen and her group during the battle with the droid army?
This section contains 1,178 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)