|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jar Jar a project for Qui-Gon?
(a) he thinks he's mentally challenged
(b) he thinks he can be redeemed
(c) he thinks he just needs education
(d) he hates to pass up a challenge
2. What makes Anakin unique in the race participants?
(a) he's the youngest driver
(b) he's the only human
(c) he is a slave
(d) he builds his own machines
3. What does Anakin's mother make him promise her?
(a) he won't track mud in the house
(b) he won't be late for dinner
(c) he won't race pods any longer
(d) he won't leave work early
4. What does Qui-Gon tell Obi-Wan about living creatures?
(a) sometimes they surprise you
(b) should be used if at all possible
(c) one should look for the secrets of the purpose of all
(d) living creatures make good pets
5. How is Queen Amidala seen to be by most people?
(a) not very smart, but nice
(b) stubborn and angry
(c) talented and well trained
(d) spoiled rich woman
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are the Queen and her forces sent?
2. Who is Nute Gunray?
3. Where does Anakin go when Qui-Gon goes outside with Anakin's owner?
4. What would happen if Anakin Skywalker touched a solid surface with his vehicle while racing?
5. What will Watto do if Anakin wins the race?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Watto angry with Anakin and what happens?
2. Where does the Queen's personal cruiser go and how does it avoid being hit by enemy fire?
3. What do Anakin and Padmy look at and talk about when they get to his house?
4. What kind of deal does Qui-Gon make with Watto besides the one for the parts?
5. What does Jar Jar offer to do and how do they have to get there?
6. What kind of welcome do the three receive in the Gungan city and what does the head man offer?
7. Why do the Jedi take Jar Jar with them?
8. What conversation do Qui-Gon and Shmi have about Anakin?
9. How does Qui-Gon see Jar Jar and how does Obi-Wan feel about it?
10. Why do the Jedi lose power in their craft?
This section contains 1,032 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)