|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the Queen and her forces sent?
(a) to her suites in the palace
(b) to the Federation ships
(c) a detention center
(d) to the underwater city
2. How did Jedi Knights originate?
(a) from the original Earth
(b) no one knows
(c) from the Emperor
(d) as a theological and philosophical order
3. What does Anakin's mother make him promise her?
(a) he won't track mud in the house
(b) he won't race pods any longer
(c) he won't be late for dinner
(d) he won't leave work early
4. What is one of the tricks slaves learn to stay ahead of their masters?
(a) to steal from them
(b) to cultivate the goodwill of others for possible escap
(c) to slowly poison their food
(d) being able to do things the master can't do
5. How do the Jedi swim underwater?
(a) gills that come out when they go under
(b) scuba tanks
(c) breathing devices
(d) they breath the water into their lungs
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Anakin promise himself at the end of the race?
2. What kind of vehicle does Anakin Skywalker race?
3. Where does Anakin hope to be before dark after leaving the Jawas?
4. What does Sebulba tell Anakin before the race?
5. What does Darth Maul release when he gets to Tatooine?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Jedi Knights originate and what do they do in the present of this novel?
2. What happens to Jar Jar when walking through the market?
3. What does Nute Gunray tell Darth Sidious and what is Sidious's reply? How does Gunray feel about what Sidious says?
4. What kind of welcome do the three receive in the Gungan city and what does the head man offer?
5. Why do the Jedi lose power in their craft?
6. What kind of deal does Qui-Gon make with Watto besides the one for the parts?
7. Where do the Jedi go upon leaving the underwater city and what are they using for a vehicle?
8. What does Jar Jar offer to do and how do they have to get there?
9. What does Nute Gunray do when the Jedi Knights come aboard his ship and what is he ordered to do?
10. Why is Anakin an unusual Podracer and how does he make up for it?
This section contains 962 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)