|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Jedi get to the surface?
(a) transporting rings
(b) sneak on a transport
(c) fly a shuttle
(d) transportor beam
2. What does Anakin do about what he finds in the canyon?
(a) stays there for the night
(b) gathers the pieces together
(c) buries the evidence
(d) calls 911
3. What does Jar Jar do when Qui-Gon helps him?
(a) offers them food
(b) attaches himself as a servant
(c) thanks him and runs away
(d) hides them in a tree
4. Who races past Anakin and is a big rival of his?
(d) Okin Olan
5. Why does Anakin invite Qui-Gon and his group to Anakin's house?
(a) to meet his mother
(b) to wait out a sandstorm
(c) to help him escape Watto
(d) to show him C-3PO
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has the Captain of the Queen's cruiser put it into a spin?
2. How do the three enter Otoh Gunga?
3. What does the old pilot tell Anakin and his friends about one of his trips?
4. What kind of dream does Anakin have the night before the Podrace?
5. What do the Jawas look like?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Anakin and Padmy look at and talk about when they get to his house?
2. What does Watto order Anakin to do?
3. Why do the Jedi lose power in their craft?
4. Who does Anakin meet in the canyon and what does he do?
5. Who does Qui-Gon encounter when leaving the Federation transport area and what does the creature look like?
6. What does Anakin find out when he examines the engines of the Podracer and how does Watto usually like to get parts?
7. What does Anakin's mother ask him to promise?
8. How does Qui-Gon see Jar Jar and how does Obi-Wan feel about it?
9. What happened when Anakin and his friends met an old space pilot? What did he tell them and what did Anakin think?
10. Where does the Queen's personal cruiser go and how does it avoid being hit by enemy fire?
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)