|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anakin invite Qui-Gon and his group to Anakin's house?
(a) to meet his mother
(b) to show him C-3PO
(c) to wait out a sandstorm
(d) to help him escape Watto
2. Where are the Jedi going to get to the capital city?
(a) through the core of the planet
(b) to space and back down
(c) across the continent
(d) through some caves in the mountains
3. What is Anakin Skywalker's home planet so hot?
(a) it has very little water
(b) it has very few trees
(c) it has a thin atmosphere
(d) it has two suns
4. What kind of dream does Anakin have the night before the Podrace?
(b) happy dream
(c) he has no dream
(d) a informative dream
5. Why have Jar Jar and Qui-Gon left for the race track before Anakin?
(a) to get Anakin's transmitter turned off
(b) to sabotage Sebulba's pod
(c) to meet with Watto
(d) to check over his podracer
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anakin's mother scold him when he goes home?
2. What is one of the tricks slaves learn to stay ahead of their masters?
3. Who is Jar Jar Binks?
4. What do the Federation ships land near on Naboo?
5. What type of structures are most of the buildings in Mos Espa?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Nute Gunray do when the Jedi Knights come aboard his ship and what is he ordered to do?
2. What does Jar Jar offer to do and how do they have to get there?
3. Why is Watto angry with Anakin and what happens?
4. What are Nute Gunray's orders about the Queen and what happens to her?
5. What do the Jedi Knights see in the main hanger that shocks them?
6. Why do the Jedi take Jar Jar with them?
7. What does Anakin's mother ask him to promise?
8. Where does the Queen's personal cruiser go and how does it avoid being hit by enemy fire?
9. What does Anakin do when Qui-gon goes outside with Watto?
10. Where do the Jedi go upon leaving the underwater city and what are they using for a vehicle?
This section contains 963 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)