|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the word navigate mean?
(a) to figure the sun's position
(b) to observe the stars
(c) to use a compass to find north
(d) to steer a course through a medium
2. What does Nute Gunray tell Darth Sidious about the Jedi?
(a) they were still on his ship
(b) they weren't killed for sure
(c) they were with the invading force
(d) they were with the Gungan
3. Why is Jar Jar a project for Qui-Gon?
(a) he thinks he just needs education
(b) he hates to pass up a challenge
(c) he thinks he can be redeemed
(d) he thinks he's mentally challenged
4. What kind of dream does Anakin have the night before the Podrace?
(a) he has no dream
(c) a informative dream
(d) happy dream
5. What color is the planet Naboo described as in the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Sio Bibble?
2. Who leads the Qui-Gon and Obi-Won to a conference room?
3. What is the name of Tatooine's major city?
4. What does Anakin tell Padmy about his future?
5. What does Anakin show Padmy in his bedroom?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Anakin meet on the Dune Sea and what does he do there?
2. What does Anakin find out when he examines the engines of the Podracer and how does Watto usually like to get parts?
3. What kind of welcome do the three receive in the Gungan city and what does the head man offer?
4. What does Qui-Gon think about the blockade around Naboo?
5. What does Anakin's mother ask him to promise?
6. Where do the Jedi go upon leaving the underwater city and what are they using for a vehicle?
7. Who does Anakin meet in the canyon and what does he do?
8. Why does Anakin lose his race and what happens when he does?
9. What type of dream does Anakin have the night before the race? How does he leave the dream?
10. Where is Nute Gunray and the Queen of Naboo when Theed falls to the Federation troops?
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)