|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anakin do about what he finds in the canyon?
(a) buries the evidence
(b) stays there for the night
(c) gathers the pieces together
(d) calls 911
2. What kind of headdress does the Queen wear?
(a) a fur and leather one
(b) a black feathered one
(c) a hat of pearls
(d) a silk turban
3. What does Anakin do in his dream?
(a) becomes a Jedi knight
(b) becomes the President of the Trade Federation
(c) kills Watto and escapes with his mother
(d) heads a large army
4. Why has the Captain of the Queen's cruiser put it into a spin?
(a) to go through a small space
(b) to keep the inertia dampeners working
(c) to foil the Federation ships' guidance systems
(d) to practice maneuvers
5. Why doesn't Jar Jar live in Otoh Gunga?
(a) he's been banished
(b) he has no means of support
(c) he can't breath underwater
(d) his father was a traitor
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sebulba tell Anakin before the race?
2. Who surrounds the Queen as she sits on the throne?
3. What does an old pilot Anakin meets tell him?
4. What does Anakin's mother make him promise her?
5. What kind of weapons does the Queen's cruiser have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Anakin meet in the canyon and what does he do?
2. Why is Anakin an unusual Podracer and how does he make up for it?
3. What do the Jedi Knights see in the main hanger that shocks them?
4. What kind of welcome do the three receive in the Gungan city and what does the head man offer?
5. Where do the Jedi go upon leaving the underwater city and what are they using for a vehicle?
6. What do Anakin and Padmy look at and talk about when they get to his house?
7. Why do the Jedi take Jar Jar with them?
8. What does Anakin's mother ask him to promise?
9. Why does Anakin lose his race and what happens when he does?
10. What happens to Jar Jar when walking through the market?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)