|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What farther bet does Watto agree to on the day of the race?
(a) if Anakin wins Watto gets the pod and Qui-Gon gets Anakin
(b) if Anakin wins he and his mother are freed
(c) if Anakin wins Watto becomes his slave
(d) if Anakin loses he will go with Qui-Gon
2. Who has Darth Sidious said he will send after the Queen?
(a) Darth Vader
(b) Darth Thamu
(c) Darth Maul
(d) Darth Narn
3. How is Queen Amidala seen to be by most people?
(a) spoiled rich woman
(b) talented and well trained
(c) not very smart, but nice
(d) stubborn and angry
4. What kind of dream does Anakin have the night before the Podrace?
(a) happy dream
(b) a informative dream
(d) he has no dream
5. What does Anakin say about Sebulba and the race?
(a) Sebulba isn't human
(b) Sebulba is a better driver
(c) Sebulba has a better podracer
(d) Sebulba cheated
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the craft the Jedi are in start to lose power?
2. To his perception, what happens to events when Anakin is racing?
3. What do the Jawas look like?
4. Where are the Queen and her forces sent?
5. Who is Sio Bibble?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in Chapter 22 in the fight between the Jedi and Darth Maul?
2. Why is Anakin an unusual Podracer and how does he make up for it?
3. What happens when the Queen attends the Senate meeting?
4. What do Anakin and Jar Jar hear when they sneak out of their quarters?
5. What happens at the beginning of Anakin's most important race?
6. What does Nute Gunray do when the Jedi Knights come aboard his ship and what is he ordered to do?
7. Why is Watto angry with Anakin and what happens?
8. How does Anakin feel at Qui-Gon's funeral?
9. What does Qui-Gon talk to the Jedi Council about?
10. What type of dream does Anakin have the night before the race? How does he leave the dream?
This section contains 1,082 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)