|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Darth Maul release when he gets to Tatooine?
(a) small flying dragons
(b) spherical probe droids
(c) two blood hounds
(d) a poisonous gas
2. Who rescues the Queen?
(a) her security chief
(b) her personal guards
(c) the Gungan
(d) the Jedi and Jar Jar
3. How does Anakin have his Podracer hidden?
(a) it's out in the Dune Sea
(b) it's in the catacombs beneath their house
(c) disguised as junk
(d) it's at a friend's house
4. How would Watto rather get parts then to trade?
(a) steal or win them
(b) have them given to him
(c) buying with gold
(d) make his own
5. What does Anakin find out when he examines the Podracer engine?
(a) it's in great shape, ready to race again
(b) it needs some new parts
(c) it was sabotaged
(d) it is too old to repair
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anakin persuade the Jawas to do?
2. Why does Obi-Wan not want Qui-Gon to help Jar Jar?
3. What are two secrets Anakin has kept from Watto?
4. Why does the craft the Jedi are in start to lose power?
5. Why has Qui-Gon come to Naboo?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why do the Jedi take Jar Jar with them?
2. How does Qui-Gon see Jar Jar and how does Obi-Wan feel about it?
3. Who does Qui-Gon encounter when leaving the Federation transport area and what does the creature look like?
4. What happens to Jar Jar when walking through the market?
5. Who does Anakin meet on the Dune Sea and what does he do there?
6. What does Jar Jar offer to do and how do they have to get there?
7. For what do Anakin and Qui-Gon bargain with Watto?
8. What happened when Anakin and his friends met an old space pilot? What did he tell them and what did Anakin think?
9. What do Anakin and Padmy look at and talk about when they get to his house?
10. What kind of deal does Qui-Gon make with Watto besides the one for the parts?
This section contains 1,102 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)