|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of weapons does the Queen's cruiser have?
(a) shock beams
(c) charge torpedoes
(d) laser cannons
2. What is surrounding Naboo?
(b) a ring of vapor
(c) a Trade Federation fleet
(d) an Empire fleet
3. What is one of the tricks slaves learn to stay ahead of their masters?
(a) being able to do things the master can't do
(b) to cultivate the goodwill of others for possible escap
(c) to steal from them
(d) to slowly poison their food
4. How is Queen Amidala seen to be by most people?
(a) not very smart, but nice
(b) stubborn and angry
(c) talented and well trained
(d) spoiled rich woman
5. What does Anakin persuade the Jawas to do?
(a) deliver the droids directly to Watto
(b) bring out their best androids
(c) buy some of his parts he doesn't need
(d) give him some free parts of CP3O
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anakin go when Qui-Gon goes outside with Anakin's owner?
2. What does Anakin discover in the canyon?
3. What does Padmy find out that makes her fear for the race results?
4. How does Qui-Gon convince Watto to go along with his plan?
5. What does Jar Jar do when Qui-Gon helps him?
Short Essay Questions
1. For what do Anakin and Qui-Gon bargain with Watto?
2. What happens in the bongo after the lights come back on and how does Qui-Gon handle the crisis?
3. What does Anakin do when Qui-gon goes outside with Watto?
4. What is one of the tricks of being a successful slave and what are Anakin's secrets?
5. Why is Anakin racing?
6. What do the Jedi Knights see in the main hanger that shocks them?
7. Who does Anakin meet on the Dune Sea and what does he do there?
8. Why does Anakin lose his race and what happens when he does?
9. What are Nute Gunray's orders about the Queen and what happens to her?
10. Why is Watto angry with Anakin and what happens?
This section contains 1,036 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)