|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jar Jar a project for Qui-Gon?
(a) he thinks he can be redeemed
(b) he thinks he just needs education
(c) he thinks he's mentally challenged
(d) he hates to pass up a challenge
2. Why does Qui-Gon suggest Anakin has Jedi blood?
(a) he knows the immediate future
(b) he pilots a ship well
(c) his father was a Jedi
(d) he can run fast
3. What color is the planet Naboo described as in the book?
4. How does Anakin Skywalker feel in his race vehicle?
(a) like it's part of his own body
(b) detached and indifferent
(c) cool from the air conditioning
(d) scared, but controlled
5. What did Anakin promise himself at the end of the race?
(a) he would quit racing
(b) he would win some day
(c) he would kill his competitor
(d) he would kill his owner
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the word navigate mean?
2. How does Padmy feel about Qui-Gon's plan for making money?
3. Why is Jar Jar in trouble?
4. What does Anakin declare about Jedi knights that makes Qui-Gon sad?
5. What does Padmy find out that makes her fear for the race results?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Nute Gunray's orders about the Queen and what happens to her?
2. What does Nute Gunray do when the Jedi Knights come aboard his ship and what is he ordered to do?
3. What happened when Anakin and his friends met an old space pilot? What did he tell them and what did Anakin think?
4. Why is Watto angry with Anakin and what happens?
5. What type of dream does Anakin have the night before the race? How does he leave the dream?
6. Where is Nute Gunray and the Queen of Naboo when Theed falls to the Federation troops?
7. What do the Jedi Knights see in the main hanger that shocks them?
8. How does Qui-Gon see Jar Jar and how does Obi-Wan feel about it?
9. What does Nute Gunray tell Darth Sidious and what is Sidious's reply? How does Gunray feel about what Sidious says?
10. What do we find out about the history of the Sith in Chapter 10?
This section contains 1,119 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)