|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is surrounding Naboo?
(a) a Trade Federation fleet
(c) an Empire fleet
(d) a ring of vapor
2. Why does Anakin invite Qui-Gon and his group to Anakin's house?
(a) to wait out a sandstorm
(b) to help him escape Watto
(c) to meet his mother
(d) to show him C-3PO
3. Where are the Jedi going to get to the capital city?
(a) through the core of the planet
(b) across the continent
(c) to space and back down
(d) through some caves in the mountains
4. What does Anakin say about Sebulba and the race?
(a) Sebulba has a better podracer
(b) Sebulba is a better driver
(c) Sebulba cheated
(d) Sebulba isn't human
5. Who greets the Jedi when they open the conference room door?
(a) the Admiral
(b) a squad of droid soldiers
(c) Queen Amidala
(d) the Viceroy
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Anakin go when Qui-Gon goes outside with Anakin's owner?
2. What happens to Anakin's vehicle when he lost control?
3. Why does Anakin's mother scold him when he goes home?
4. What does Anakin do about what he finds in the canyon?
5. What makes Anakin unique in the race participants?
Short Essay Questions
1. What kind of welcome do the three receive in the Gungan city and what does the head man offer?
2. Who does Anakin meet on the Dune Sea and what does he do there?
3. What does Jar Jar offer to do and how do they have to get there?
4. Who does Anakin meet in the canyon and what does he do?
5. For what do Anakin and Qui-Gon bargain with Watto?
6. What does Anakin do when Qui-gon goes outside with Watto?
7. Why do the Jedi lose power in their craft?
8. Where does the Queen's personal cruiser go and how does it avoid being hit by enemy fire?
9. What are Nute Gunray's orders about the Queen and what happens to her?
10. Why does Anakin lose his race and what happens when he does?
This section contains 1,035 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)