|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jar Jar Binks' ears look like?
(a) curved outward
(b) long and flat
(c) short and pointed
(d) he has no ears
2. Why can't Qui-Gon sleep at Anakin's house?
(a) he has to watch over Padmy
(b) he thinks Anakin's mother is attractive
(c) it is too hot
(d) he wants to know the truth about Anakin
3. What is Anakin Skywalker's home planet so hot?
(a) it has a thin atmosphere
(b) it has two suns
(c) it has very little water
(d) it has very few trees
4. Why does Anakin invite Qui-Gon and his group to Anakin's house?
(a) to help him escape Watto
(b) to wait out a sandstorm
(c) to meet his mother
(d) to show him C-3PO
5. What does Anakin suggest is a good way for Qui-Gon to earn money?
(a) sell his light saber
(b) Anakin to race his Podracer
(c) gamble in the casino
(d) steal the Hutt's treasure
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has the Captain of the Queen's cruiser put it into a spin?
2. What does Padmy find out that makes her fear for the race results?
3. How does Anakin Skywalker feel in his race vehicle?
4. What kind of weapons does the Queen's cruiser have?
5. On what planet does Anakin Skywalker live?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Anakin an unusual Podracer and how does he make up for it?
2. Why do the Jedi take Jar Jar with them?
3. What is one of the tricks of being a successful slave and what are Anakin's secrets?
4. What does Qui-Gon think about the blockade around Naboo?
5. What kind of deal does Qui-Gon make with Watto besides the one for the parts?
6. What happens to Jar Jar when walking through the market?
7. What does Anakin find out when he examines the engines of the Podracer and how does Watto usually like to get parts?
8. What do we find out about the history of the Sith in Chapter 10?
9. Why do the Jedi lose power in their craft?
10. Why does Anakin lose his race and what happens when he does?
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)