• On the planet of Tatooine nine year-old Anakin Skywalker gives the wedge-shaped rocket engines of his fragile Podracer a little more juice.
• He sensed every part of the machine as if it were part of his body. An orange flash shoots past him, and recognizes Sebulba's Podracer.
• It pays to stay away from Sebulba, he thinks, but he feeds fresh power to the engines and narrows the gap ahead.
• Anakin, the only human ever to compete, would make up with daring and skill and his uncanny sixth sense what he lacked in physical advantage.
• His mother Shmi was in the stands, apprehensive and terrified for his safety, but there, nevertheless. He is a slave and was ordered by his master to race.
• Down through the channel he goes, where sunlight can hardly penetrate. He's closing on Sebulba near Metta Drop, by dropping straight down.
• This time Sebulba...
This section contains 3,425 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)