|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Anodos meets the young girl, where does she go?
(a) She vanishes into thin air.
(b) She moves away from Anodos.
(c) She follows Anodos at a distance.
(d) She walks with Anodos.
2. What is the source of the story about women with wings that Anodos retells?
(a) A book.
(b) One of the fairies.
(c) It was passed down through Anodos' family.
(d) He made it up.
3. Where did the magic come from that created this path for Anodos to follow?
(a) The secret room.
(b) The mysterious box.
(c) The iron gate.
(d) The secretary desk.
4. After Anodos is reborn as a primrose, when the primrose dies, what form does Anodos take?
(a) A rainbow.
(b) A cloud.
(c) A raindrop.
(d) A snowflake.
5. After the woman and the young girl give information about the inhabitants of the forest to Anodos, what does the young girl tell him about the Ash tree?
(a) It has moved southward.
(b) It will provide him with food and shelter.
(c) It is the most dangerous when it is quiet.
(d) It is blocking his path home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Anodos feeling as he thinks about how to make the white lady appear?
2. What flows from the wash basin in Anodos' room?
3. What does the small woman call Anodos?
4. Who or what speaks to Anodos after the lightning bolt strikes?
5. What does Anodos notice about the water in the huge basin in which he swims?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)