|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Anodos think the footpath must lead?
(a) To the house next door.
(b) To his long-lost brother.
(c) To Fantasy World.
(d) To Fairy Land.
2. After Anodos learns about the inhabitants of the forest, what does he do?
(a) He falls asleep.
(b) He asks for provisions.
(c) He sets off through the woods.
(d) He finishes the book.
3. What does Anodos remove with his knife from an image he finds as he explores his surroundings?
4. Where is the footpath Anodos sees in his room?
(a) Across a bridge.
(b) Along the edge of the ocean.
(c) Next to the stream.
(d) Through the tall grass.
5. What does Anodos' shadow do when it comes out of the room to which Anodos opened the door?
(a) It warmly embraces Anodos.
(b) It attacks the woman in the hut.
(c) It runs out of the hut into the forest.
(d) It lies on the floor behind Anodos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Anodos sense the presence of, but not see, inside the Fairy Palace?
2. As Anodos travels through Fairy Land what happens to the shadow?
3. What does the woman in the small windowless hut, found by Anodos after he leaves the farmhouse, do as he steps inside?
4. What does the shadow affect when it sends out arm-like extensions?
5. Where does the marble lady put Anodos for the Ash tree?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)