|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Anodos meets the young girl, where does she go?
(a) She moves away from Anodos.
(b) She follows Anodos at a distance.
(c) She vanishes into thin air.
(d) She walks with Anodos.
2. To what typical fairy-tale figure can the small woman be compared?
(a) A sorceress.
(b) An evil queen.
(c) A fairy godmother.
(d) A wicked witch.
3. Where is the footpath Anodos sees in his room?
(a) Across a bridge.
(b) Along the edge of the ocean.
(c) Next to the stream.
(d) Through the tall grass.
4. What does the small woman tell Anodos he will discover?
(a) A long-lost brother.
(b) The entrance to Fantasy World.
(c) A priceless piece of jewelry.
(d) The entrance to Fairy Land.
5. What part of Anodos' room is affected by the flow from the wash basin?
(a) The floor.
(b) The door.
(c) The walls.
(d) The ceiling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What feeling does Anodos have as he moves through the forest after seeing the flowers?
2. What does the small woman call Anodos?
3. What is peculiar about the flowers themselves that Anodos sees?
4. What does Anodos discover when he examines the item that the keys open?
5. How does Anodos react to the stone maiden's behavior when she wakes up?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)