|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Anodos' bed is affected by the environment in his room?
(a) The mattress.
(b) The headboard.
(c) The frame.
(d) The canopy.
2. What unusual environment does Anodos see in his room?
3. What is growing from the carpet in Anodos' room?
(a) Tall grass.
(d) Water lilies.
4. How does Anodos react to the stone maiden's behavior when she wakes up?
(a) He runs from her.
(b) He helps her stand.
(c) He follows her.
(d) He reassures her.
5. After the woman and the young girl give information about the inhabitants of the forest to Anodos, what does the young girl tell him about the Ash tree?
(a) It has moved southward.
(b) It is the most dangerous when it is quiet.
(c) It will provide him with food and shelter.
(d) It is blocking his path home.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Anodos feels a chill from the marble lady's touch, what does he believe caused the chill?
2. What does Anodos notice about the animals of the forest?
3. From what source does Anodos get his method for awakening the stone maiden?
4. Through what does the path continue after the forest?
5. Whom does the knight in the rusty armor Anodos meets in the wood remind him of?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)