|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Anodos think he can't hear music in the Fairy Palace?
(a) He needs to know a magic incantation to hear the music.
(b) His hearing has not adjusted itself to hear the music.
(c) The music only exists in a certain part of the palace.
(d) There isn't any music.
2. Where does the marble lady put Anodos for the Ash tree?
(a) In a tree.
(b) In a coffin.
(c) In a cave.
(d) In a cage.
3. Whom does the knight in the rusty armor Anodos meets in the wood remind him of?
(a) His father.
(b) Sir Percivale.
(c) His long-lost brother.
(d) Sir Galahad.
4. What does the young girl shout out about the Ash tree?
(a) It is waking up.
(b) It is falling over.
(c) It is moving toward Anodos and the woman.
(d) It is dying.
5. In the story Anodos retells about women with wings, how do babies come into existence?
(a) The men carry and bear the babies.
(b) Fairies bring them to the women.
(c) They are found by wandering maidens.
(d) The same way as on Earth.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the woman invites Anodos in for some food, what does she tell him that they have in common?
2. What is the young girl Anodos meets on the edge of the woods doing as she walks toward him?
3. What happens when the crystal globe explodes as Anodos tries to grab it from the little girl?
4. When Anodos walks a corridor that runs the circumference of the halls in the crimson hall, what does he discover?
5. As Anodos explores the woods, after he meets the young girl, what structure does he see?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)