|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the story Anodos retells about women with wings, what is the woman who finds a snowdrop flower looking for?
(a) A baby.
(b) The season of winter.
(c) A rare flower.
(d) The season of spring.
2. What is the true form of the marble lady?
(a) An open coffin standing on end.
(b) A white horse.
(c) A marble tombstone.
(d) A secretary desk.
3. As Anodos travels through Fairy Land what happens to the shadow?
(a) It attaches itself to another being.
(b) It is able to move in front of Anodos.
(c) It disappears altogether for a few days.
(d) It can separate itself from Anodos.
4. In the story Anodos retells about women with wings, what determines the color of the women's wings?
(a) The season in which the women are born.
(b) The year in which the women are born.
(c) The color of their parents' wings.
(d) The location in which the women are born.
5. On the night Anodos walks the corridor of the crimson hall, what figure does he dream is on a pedestal in the hall?
(a) The little girl with the crystal globe.
(b) Cosmo von Wehrstahl.
(c) The white lady.
(d) Princess Von Hohenweiss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the source of the story about women with wings that Anodos retells?
2. After Anodos learns about the inhabitants of the forest, what does he do?
3. Whom does the knight in the rusty armor Anodos meets in the wood remind him of?
4. After Anodos meets the young girl, where does she go?
5. As Anodos explores the woods, after he meets the young girl, what structure does he see?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)