|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the woman in the cottage on the island help Anodos fall asleep?
(a) She reads a fairy tale to him.
(b) She sprinkles him with a magic potion.
(c) She puts a sleeping pill in his tea.
(d) She sings to him.
2. What does Cosmo worry about when the lady in the mirror doesn't appear?
(a) He worries that she died.
(b) He worries that he has insulted her.
(c) He worries that the mirror has lost its magic.
(d) He worries that someone else loves her.
3. Where does Cosmo get the mirror?
(a) His mother.
(b) An antique store.
(c) A friend.
(d) An auction.
4. How does the conversation with the woman's husband at the farmhouse affect Anodos?
(a) Anodos realizes how homesick he is.
(b) Anodos doubts the reality of Fairy Land.
(c) Anodos is convinced Fairy Land exists.
(d) Anodos realizes he must find the Maiden of the Alder.
5. How many doors of the cottage does Anodos pass through to explore the island?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the lady in the mirror ask Cosmo to do after she walks into his room?
2. What does Cosmo notice about his room as it is reflected in the mirror?
3. What does the woman at the farmhouse tell Anodos he must do before he can return home?
4. What happens when the woman in the cottage on the island has to go through a door to find Anodos?
5. How is Anodos affected when he comes close to the woman and her daughter at the farmhouse?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)