* Anodos wakes up the day after his twenty-first birthday a little disoriented and thinking about the events of the previous day.
* As a birthday gift, Anodos received the keys to a secretary desk owned by his deceased father.
* When Anodos opens the secretary desk, he finds a secret compartment from which a small woman appears.
* The woman tells Anodos that she is his grandmother, and that she is there to grant him a wish.
* The woman tells him he will find the entrance to Fairy Land.
* As Anodos wakes up, he sees his room turning into a woodland scene.
* Water creates a stream as it flows from his wash basin, daisies grow from his carpet, and branches from a tree become the canopy of his bed.
* Anodos sees a footpath next to the stream and thinks this must be the path to Fairy Land.
This section contains 3,618 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)