|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is involved in the synthesis method of analysis?
2. What kind of inspiration does Apollo provide?
3. What is persuasion according to Phaedras?
4. What does Socrates thinks madness frees men from?
5. What kind of inspiration does Dionysus provide?
Essay Topic 1
Phaedrus changes a lot from the beginning of the book to the end. Please compare and contrast Phaedrus's character at the beginning of the book to Phaedrus's character at the end of the book.
Essay Topic 2
What are the different ideas given about love and relationships, and how do they differ from each other?
Essay Topic 3
What does Socrates say is the most prudent form of relationship, and what are his main points supporting that belief?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)