Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is involved in the synthesis method of analysis?
2. What kind of inspiration does Apollo provide?
3. What is persuasion according to Phaedras?
4. What does Socrates thinks madness frees men from?
5. What kind of inspiration does Dionysus provide?
Essay Topic 1
Why does Socrates feel the need to give two different speeches, and what does this reveal about his personality?
Essay Topic 2
Power and greed are two common themes in this book. Where do they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations?
Essay Topic 3
What are the different ideas given about love and relationships, and how do they differ from each other?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)