Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is involved in the synthesis method of analysis?
2. What kind of inspiration does Apollo provide?
3. What is persuasion according to Phaedras?
4. What does Socrates thinks madness frees men from?
5. What kind of inspiration does Dionysus provide?
Power and greed are two common themes in this book. Where do they appear, and how do they differ in their manifestations?
Why does Socrates feel the need to give two different speeches, and what does this reveal about his personality?
What are Phaedrus's ideas about persuasion, and how does Socrates respond to them?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)