Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is involved in the synthesis method of analysis?
2. What kind of inspiration does Apollo provide?
3. What is persuasion according to Phaedras?
4. What does Socrates thinks madness frees men from?
5. What kind of inspiration does Dionysus provide?
Essay Topic 1
What does Socrates say is the most prudent form of relationship, and what are his main points supporting that belief?
Essay Topic 2
According to Socrates, what are some of the main attributes needed for a good quality speech, and how did these shape his career as a philosopher?
Essay Topic 3
What is the analogy of the chariot, and how does this idea shape the life and personality of Socrates?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)