Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is involved in the synthesis method of analysis?
2. What kind of inspiration does Apollo provide?
3. What is persuasion according to Phaedras?
4. What does Socrates thinks madness frees men from?
5. What kind of inspiration does Dionysus provide?
Essay Topic 1
Plato presents his morals and ideas in the form of a conversational setting. Why does he choose to do this, and how does this affect his message?
Essay Topic 2
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
What is the analogy of the chariot, and how does this idea shape the life and personality of Socrates?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)