Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 4 (248-256))
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. How does Socrates feel about all the sites that Phaedras takes him to?
2. What is Lysias's occupation?
3. What facilitated the achievements of the Delphic women?
4. What does Socrates say love is deprived of at the end of his speech?
5. What do souls in a perfect state not know?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is Lysisas's speech about?
2. Why does Socrates say some men are seen as mad...
This section contains 795 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)