|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bug does Socrates say used to be human?
2. What do the Muses use to inspire humans?
(d) All of these.
3. What does Phaedras say persuasion often does NOT require?
4. When does a soul overcome by desire become frantic?
(a) During the day.
(b) When waking.
(c) When sleeping.
(d) At night.
5. What did Thrasymachus write about in his speeches?
Short Answer Questions
1. What god has the most royal features about them?
2. Who wrote about duplicate expression?
3. Which god gets violent when in love?
4. What do rhetoricians use to change the appearance of matters?
5. What does Socrates say are equally important for preparing to deliver a good speech?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)