Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is involved in the synthesis method of analysis?
(a) An isolated look.
(b) A further study.
(c) A comparison.
(d) A definition of the subject.
2. What kind of inspiration does Apollo provide?
3. What is persuasion according to Phaedras?
(a) The dressing of the truth.
(b) The appearance of truth.
(c) The need for followers.
(d) The need for change.
4. What does Socrates thinks madness frees men from?
(a) Their onward course.
(b) Their preconceived notions.
(c) Their usual way of life.
(d) Their unhappiness.
5. What kind of inspiration does Dionysus provide?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Socrates say can lose an entire audience of a good speech?
2. What does pure beauty inspire the growth of?
3. What does Phaedras say writing encourages among writers?
4. What two things does Socrates say pleasures can be?
5. What does Socrates say are equally important for preparing to deliver a good speech?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)