Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 4 (248-256))
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Phaedras think Socrates needs to add to his speech?
b) Some more analogies.
c) Real life examples.
d) Advantages of a non loving relationship.
2. What does Socrates say guides our actions?
3. What does Socrates say causes passion between lovers?
4. What does Socrates say leads to isolation in loving relationships?
c) Past differences.
d) Differing ideas.
5. What do souls in a perfect state not know?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short...
This section contains 737 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)