Short Answer Key
Chapter 1 (227-234)
1. What is Acumenus's occupation?
2. What is Lysias's occupation?
3. What are Socrates and Phaedras doing when they meet each other at the beginning of the book?
4. What do Socrates and Phaedras talk about when they meet each other at the beginning of the book?
5. What do Socrates and Phaedras walk by while talking at the beginning of the book?
6. What does Lysias say the most rewarding relationship consists of?
A lover and a non lover.
7. What topic did Lysias discuss with Phaedras before writing his speech?
8. Where did Lysias visit with Epicrates?
9. What does Socrates think is different about people in the city from people in the country?
They are more conducive to learning.
10. What does Phaedras doubt he can do while walking with Socrates?
This section contains 2,064 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)