|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 (265-272).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates say those who recognize pure beauty will enjoy?
(d) All of these.
2. How would gods make love divine?
(a) By showing the right process.
(b) All of these.
(c) By blessing relationships.
(d) By participating in it themselves.
3. What does Socrates say all desires lead to if allowed?
4. What does Socrates say the gods use to inspire humans?
5. How does Socrates say Phaedras delivered the speech?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Phaedras say is a common attribute among writers?
2. What does Socrates say make the bodies of gods perfect?
3. What does Socrates say writing must be in order to be honorable?
4. What does Phaedras think about repetition in speech?
5. What compels Socrates to give a speech of his own?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)