|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 (257-264).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Phaedras say makes something debatable?
(a) It is always changing.
(b) It is not fully revealed.
(c) It can be seen in two different ways.
(d) It can cause contention.
2. What is Acumenus's occupation?
3. What does Socrates say all desires lead to if allowed?
4. What becomes contradictory if one is not well versed in a subject of a speech according to Socrates?
5. When does a soul overcome by desire become frantic?
(a) At night.
(b) When sleeping.
(c) During the day.
(d) When waking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Phaedras think about repetition in speech?
2. How does Socrates feel about Eros?
3. What kind of particles is beauty able to move?
4. What does Socrates say the black horse of the chariot represents?
5. What two things does Socrates say pleasures can be?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)