|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 (242-248).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Socrates think is different about people in the city from people in the country?
(a) They are less patient.
(b) They are better prepared.
(c) They are more conducive to learning.
(d) All of these.
2. What is Acumenus's occupation?
3. How does Phaedras feel when Socrates starts to explain how to arrange a good speech?
4. Where did Lysias visit with Epicrates?
(a) Moruchia House.
(b) Moroccon Place.
(c) Morianican Delta.
(d) Monchuca Villa.
5. What does lack of control in desires lead to according to Socrates?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Socrates say people with unsound minds dislike?
2. What does Socrates say lies in desire?
3. What does Socrates think the only reason to make a speech should be?
4. What becomes contradictory if one is not well versed in a subject of a speech according to Socrates?
5. Who does Socrates say inspired his second speech?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)