|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 (242-248).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How would gods make love divine?
(a) By participating in it themselves.
(b) By blessing relationships.
(c) All of these.
(d) By showing the right process.
2. What is another name for the Delphic women?
(a) Dodona's women.
(b) Daphne's women.
(c) Dobono's women.
(d) David's women.
3. What is Lysias's occupation?
4. What choice in relationships does Socrates say would benefit society?
(a) Choosing rich partners.
(b) Choosing attractive partners.
(c) Choosing older partners.
(d) Choosing healthy partners.
5. What is the Recantation?
(a) A book.
(b) A prayer.
(c) A song.
(d) A poem.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disability did Stesichorus have?
2. What does Socrates say those in love care most about?
3. What does Socrates say about insanity in his second speech?
4. Where did Lysias visit with Epicrates?
5. How does Socrates feel about Eros?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)