|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4 (248-256).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Phedras want from Socrates when he threatens him?
(a) To give a speech of his own.
(b) To come to dinner.
(c) To be kind ot Lysias.
(d) To keep quiet about the speech he read.
2. How does Phaedras feel about Socrates's discussion about relationships?
3. What kind of art was well liked in Socrates's time?
(a) Manic Art.
(b) Impressionistic Art.
(c) Concrete Art.
(d) Stoic Art.
4. What do Socrates and Phaedras walk by while talking at the beginning of the book?
(a) A mountain.
(b) A lake.
(c) A common road.
(d) A river.
5. What does Socrates say wrong speeches can lead to?
(d) Wrong actions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Acumenus's occupation?
2. What does Socrates say brings lovers the most satisfaction in their relationships?
3. What does Phaedras appreciate about Socrates's statement about relationships?
4. How does Socrates feel about Eros?
5. What does Socrates say calms a soul overcome by desire?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)