|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 (265-272).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Socrates view the expression Lysias's speech?
2. What does Socrates say all desires lead to if allowed?
3. What is Phaedras most concerned about with the speech he reads to Socrates?
(a) The form.
(b) The subject.
(c) The language.
(d) The feeling.
4. How does Socrates say Phaedras delivered the speech?
5. What does Socrates say is the most important tool in the outline of a speech?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of inspiration does Dionysus provide?
2. What does Socrates say people with unsound minds like?
3. What is the most important element of speech for rhetoricians?
4. What is Socrates embarrassed about when he begins his speech to Phaedras?
5. When does a soul overcome by desire become frantic?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)