1. What is Acumenus's occupation?
2. What is Lysias's occupation?
3. What are Socrates and Phaedras doing when they meet each other at the beginning of the book?
4. What do Socrates and Phaedras talk about when they meet each other at the beginning of the book?
(a) A popular book.
(c) A speech.
5. What do Socrates and Phaedras walk by while talking at the beginning of the book?
(a) A lake.
(b) A common road.
(c) A river.
(d) A mountain.
6. What does Lysias say the most rewarding relationship consists of?
(a) Two lovers.
(b) Two non lovers.
(c) A woman and a man.
(d) A lover and a non lover.
7. What topic did Lysias discuss with Phaedras before writing his speech?
8. Where did Lysias visit with Epicrates?
(a) Moruchia House.
(b) Moroccon Place.
(c) Morianican Delta.
(d) Monchuca Villa.
This section contains 3,405 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)