Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Smee loosens the bonds of his captive upon reaching the shore where Peter Pan and the others had seen the mermaid, what does the captive do?
(a) Takes Smee captive
(b) Fights with Smee
(c) Slips away
(d) Jumps into the water
2. What proof are children asked to give that they believe in fairies?
(a) Clapping their hands
(b) Ringing a bell
(c) Throwing fairy dust
3. How does Captain Hook attempt to poison Peter Pan?
(a) By pouring poison on Peter's dagger
(b) By pouring poison into Peter's mouth
(c) By putting poison on Peter's fork and plate
(d) By pouring poison into Peter's medicine
4. What happens to Wendy and the boys as they leave the underground home?
(a) They are captured by Captain Hook.
(b) They are chased by a crocodile.
(c) They find they are lonely for Peter Pan.
(d) They are captured by the Indians.
5. What does Peter Pan do when Wendy and the others have left?
(a) He goes to bed
(b) He packs to go along.
(c) He prepares to go hunting.
(d) He cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What story does Wendy tell the boys as they prepare for bedtime?
2. What does Peter Pan realize about Tinkerbells' situation after she saves him from the poison?
3. What is Peter Pan's reaction when Wendy asks him to take them home?
4. How does Captain Hook lure Wendy and the boys from their hiding place?
5. What action does Captain Hook eventually take with regard to sending pirates into his cabin?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)