|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is there someone willing to watch over the boys' home following the run in between Peter Pan and Captain Hook?
(a) Because Peter Pan brought Wendy to Neverland
(b) Because Captain Hook ordered Smee to be certain the boys did not leave
(c) Because Peter Pan assigned a watch
(d) Because Peter Pan rescued Tiger Lily from the pirates
2. What do the little boys say they want to do after Peter Pan returns to their home?
(a) Eat dinner
(b) Sit in his chair
(c) Go out to fight pirates
3. What does Peter Pan do to prepare for the upcoming battle with the pirates?
(a) Gathers bows and arrows
(b) Sharpens his dagger
(c) Calls for the Indians to help him
(d) Asks Tinkerbell to describe the ship
4. What sound does Peter Pan make each time a pirate enters the captain's cabin?
(a) A scream
(b) A crowing
(c) A laugh
(d) A war whoop
5. Why does Smee set his captive free upon reaching the place where Peter Pan and the others had seen the mermaid?
(a) It was the punishment Captain Hook ordered.
(b) He cannot find the crocodile.
(c) Peter Pan, sounding like Hook, orders him to do so.
(d) He feels sorry for the captive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter Pan say he discovered upon returning to his own home after being in Neverland?
2. Where does Tinkerbell live?
3. When Peter Pan returns to the boys' home, what does he tell Wendy he caught?
4. What does Smee suggest the pirates do in order to have a mother of their own?
5. When Smee loosens the bonds of his captive upon reaching the shore where Peter Pan and the others had seen the mermaid, what does the captive do?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)