|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Peter Pan and Wendy are stranded by the rising tide, how does Wendy escape?
(a) Peter Pan carries her.
(b) She catches hold of a kite's tail.
(c) She swims.
(d) She flies.
2. What does Smee suggest the pirates do in order to have a mother of their own?
(a) Kidnap Wendy
(b) Send the Lost Boys away
(c) Move in with the Lost Boys
(d) Find someone like Wendy to live with them
3. What task does Wendy assign the boys following their meal?
(a) To take a bath
(b) To clear the table
(c) To darn the socks
(d) To wash their hands
4. What does Peter Pan say about catching a mermaid?
(a) That only Tinkerbell can catch one
(b) That it cannot be done
(c) That it is very difficult
(d) That he will not actually catch one
5. What happens before Wendy and the boys can leave Neverland?
(a) John and Michael want another story.
(b) The pirates attack the Indians.
(c) Peter Pan convinces them to stay.
(d) The boys change their minds .
Short Answer Questions
1. What sound does Captain Hook hear that brings the executions to an abrupt halt?
2. What "rule" does Wendy enforce regarding Peter Pan's chair?
3. What does Captain Hook use as an illustration to show Smee what a mother is?
4. How does Tinkerbell save Peter Pan from the poison?
5. When Peter Pan returns to the boys' home, what does he tell Wendy he caught?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)