|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Captain Hook decide that he must throw Wendy overboard?
(a) To feed the crocodile so it will go away
(b) Girls on a ship are bad luck
(c) To make the Lost Boys cry
(d) So that Peter Pan will leave
2. What does Wendy leave for Peter Pan as she is preparing to return to her own home?
(a) A glass of water that she says are his milk and medicine
(b) The button he gave her
(c) Another thimble
(d) A hug
3. What does Peter Pan say would be a very big adventure?
(b) Flying on the tail of a kite
(c) Fighting a crocodile
(d) Sailing in a bird's nest
4. What is the mermaid doing when Wendy first sees her?
(d) Combing her hair
5. Where does Tinkerbell live?
(a) In a nest in a tree
(b) In a small box on a wall of the boys' home
(c) In Peter Pan's hat
(d) In a birdcage in the boys' home
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Wendy and the boys taken after the pirates capture them?
2. What happens to the pirate sent to fetch this instrument for Captain Hook's punishment of the boy who said, "God save the King?"
3. How does Captain Hook attempt to poison Peter Pan?
4. What does Peter Pan do once Tinkerbell has recovered?
5. What does Peter Pan do when Wendy and the others have left?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)