|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tinkerbell save Peter Pan from the poison?
(a) She drinks it herself.
(b) She tells him of Hook's plan.
(c) She sprinkles fairy dust on it.
(d) She pours it out.
2. What proof are children asked to give that they believe in fairies?
(a) Throwing fairy dust
(b) Ringing a bell
(d) Clapping their hands
3. How does Captain Hook attempt to poison Peter Pan?
(a) By putting poison on Peter's fork and plate
(b) By pouring poison into Peter's mouth
(c) By pouring poison on Peter's dagger
(d) By pouring poison into Peter's medicine
4. What is Smee using for transportation when he approaches the shore where Peter Pan, Wendy and the boys had been standing?
(a) A dinghy
(b) An Indian canoe
(c) Fairy dust
(d) A large ship
5. Where are Wendy and the boys taken after the pirates capture them?
(a) To the Indian village
(b) To Captain Hook's ship
(c) To Marooner's Rock
(d) To a fishing hut
Short Answer Questions
1. As children react to Peter's call, what happens to Tinkerbell?
2. What role does Wendy assign Peter Pan in this family situation she has created?
3. How does Captain Hook lure Wendy and the boys from their hiding place?
4. What is the name of Captain Hook's pirate ship?
5. What action does Captain Hook eventually take with regard to sending pirates into his cabin?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the lengths to which Wendy takes her role as mother to the lost boys.
2. What does Peter Pan say would be an incredible adventure? What is important about that statement?
3. How does Captain Hook react when he realizes that he cannot beat Peter Pan at a sword fight?
4. Following the pirate attack, the Lost Boys talk of how frightened they are without Peter. What does this say about the relationship between Peter and the boys? Is this a fulfilling relationship on all sides?
5. Why did Captain Hook put poison in the glass of water in Peter Pan's house? What does this say about Captain Hook's character?
6. What happens to memories of parents once a child reaches Neverland? What sparks memories in Wendy, John and Michael?
7. How is Tinkerbell saved?
8. What is John's reaction to Peter's arrival with the imaginary tigers he captured? What conflict could be brewing between John and Peter and why?
9. What does Tinkerbell do in order to save Peter Pan? What does this say about her devotion to Peter Pan?
10. What action does Peter Pan take upon learning that Wendy and the boys have been kidnapped?
This section contains 972 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)