|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the reactions of John and Michael to Wendy's story?
(a) They want to always remain in Neverland.
(b) They fall asleep as she is telling the story.
(c) They beg for another story.
(d) They want to go home.
2. What happens before Wendy and the boys can leave Neverland?
(a) Peter Pan convinces them to stay.
(b) The pirates attack the Indians.
(c) John and Michael want another story.
(d) The boys change their minds .
3. What instrument does Hook call for in order to punish the boys that say, "God save the King?"
(a) A whip
(b) An arrow
(c) A plank
(d) A gun
4. What does Peter Pan realize about Tinkerbells' situation after she saves him from the poison?
(a) That she will never again be green
(b) That she is going to die
(c) That he has to leave her in order to save Wendy
(d) That she will be saved if all boys and girls believe in fairies
5. What does Peter Pan say would be a very big adventure?
(a) Sailing in a bird's nest
(b) Fighting a crocodile
(c) Flying on the tail of a kite
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Captain Hook use as an illustration to show Smee what a mother is?
2. Who wakes Peter Pan to go to the rescue of Wendy and the boys?
3. What is the name of Captain Hook's pirate ship?
4. Why does Smee set his captive free upon reaching the place where Peter Pan and the others had seen the mermaid?
5. What sound does Captain Hook hear that brings the executions to an abrupt halt?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)