|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Wendy say tied up Nana as she tells the little boys a story?
(a) Mr. Darling
(b) Peter Pan
(d) She cannot remember
2. What action does Captain Hook eventually take with regard to sending pirates into his cabin?
(a) He sends in the Lost Boys.
(b) He throws in a bomb.
(c) He bolts the door.
(d) He goes inside himself.
3. What story does Wendy tell the boys as they prepare for bedtime?
(b) The story of Peter Pan in Neverland
(c) The story of Mr. and Mrs. Darling and their children
(d) The Three Little Pigs
4. When Peter Pan and Wendy are stranded by the rising tide, how does Peter Pan escape?
(a) He swims.
(b) He flies.
(c) He sails to shore in a bird's nest.
(d) He holds to a kite's tail.
5. What is Wendy's reaction to Smee's comment about mothers?
(a) She gasps.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She offers to be his mother as well.
(d) She yells at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Wendy and the boys as they leave the underground home?
2. What weapons do the Lost Boys pick up after they're freed?
3. What does Peter Pan tell Wendy about their relationship just before she leaves the underground home?
4. Where does Tinkerbell live?
5. How are Wendy, John and Michael to return home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What magical creature does Peter Pan attempt to catch for Wendy? What does he say about capturing this creature? Why do you believe he offers that information?
2. Compare Peter Pan's commitment to the life he has chosen in Neverland to that of the boys. Compare Peter Pan's commitment to this life to that of his role as "father" of the boys.
3. What does Hook plan to do with the children? What does he say about other children at this time of night?
4. What does Peter Pan say would be an incredible adventure? What is important about that statement?
5. How does Captain Hook react when he realizes that he cannot beat Peter Pan at a sword fight?
6. How does Peter arm the Lost Boys? How does he hide on deck?
7. What is the final conversation shared by Wendy and Peter Pan before Wendy is captured by the pirates? What is Wendy searching for?
8. What noise does Peter Pan make to confuse Captain Hook just before he rescues the children? What is Captain Hook's reaction to the sound? What are the boys' reaction?
9. What does Peter Pan say about his mother? How does Peter Pan explain what he saw when he returned to the home he remembered?
10. How is Tinkerbell saved?
This section contains 1,037 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)