|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the favored food in Neverland?
(a) Ice cream
(b) Only pretend food is eaten in Neverland
2. Why does Captain Hook decide that he must throw Wendy overboard?
(a) To feed the crocodile so it will go away
(b) Girls on a ship are bad luck
(c) To make the Lost Boys cry
(d) So that Peter Pan will leave
3. What sound does Peter Pan make each time a pirate enters the captain's cabin?
(a) A crowing
(b) A war whoop
(c) A scream
(d) A laugh
4. What does Peter Pan do once Tinkerbell has recovered?
(a) Takes a nap
(b) Calls on the Indians
(c) Takes his medicine
(d) Rushes out to save Wendy and the boys
5. How are Wendy, John and Michael to return home?
(a) The pirates will take them on their ship.
(b) Through the woods and across the sea
(c) By flying as they did when they arrived in Neverland
(d) They learn that there is no way to return.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Captain Hook's first mate?
2. What does Wendy say would happen to the Lost Boys if they go home with her?
3. What is the point of the stage direction?
4. What happens to Wendy and the boys as they leave the underground home?
5. When Peter Pan and Wendy are stranded by the rising tide, how does Wendy escape?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)