|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reaction does Peter Pan expect from the Lost Boys?
(a) That he will no longer have to care for the boys
(b) That they will cheer him for bringing them a mother
(c) That they will beg to leave with Wendy
(d) That they will be angry at him for bringing them a mother
2. Why does Mrs. Darling think Peter Pan continues to return to the Darling house?
(a) To play with Nana
(b) To lure the children away
(c) To listen to Wendy's stories
(d) To retrieve his shadow
3. What does Peter Pan forget to do so that the three Darling children can fly?
(a) Tell them a story about fairies
(b) Have them touch Tinkerbell
(c) Teach them to land
(d) Sprinkle them with fairy dust
4. What final action does Captain Hook take upon knowing that he has been beaten?
(a) He jumps into the water where the crocodile is waiting.
(b) He blows up the ship.
(c) He cries for mercy.
(d) He falls on his own sword.
5. Why does Peter Pan close the nursery window?
(a) So that Wendy will return to Neverland
(b) So that Mr. Darling can sleep better
(c) So that the house will not get cold
(d) So that he will not wake Nana
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Peter Pan refuse to remain with Wendy and her family?
2. What action does Mrs. Darling promise the children will keep them from harm?
3. What is Wendy's reaction to Smee's comment about mothers?
4. How are Wendy, John and Michael to return home?
5. Peter Pan explains that there are no girls in Neverland. Why does he say that is the case?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)