|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound does Peter Pan make each time a pirate enters the captain's cabin?
(a) A crowing
(b) A scream
(c) A war whoop
(d) A laugh
2. What instrument does Hook call for in order to punish the boys that say, "God save the King?"
(a) A gun
(b) A whip
(c) An arrow
(d) A plank
3. How does Tinkerbell save Peter Pan from the poison?
(a) She drinks it herself.
(b) She sprinkles fairy dust on it.
(c) She pours it out.
(d) She tells him of Hook's plan.
4. As children react to Peter's call, what happens to Tinkerbell?
(a) Her light brightens.
(b) Her light turns blue.
(c) Her light dims.
(d) Her light turns green.
5. Who flies first into the Darling children's window?
(a) Peter Pan
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrives first in the Darling nursery?
2. Why does Peter Pan say he ran away from home?
3. What is the name of Captain Hook's pirate ship?
4. What does Wendy do with his gift?
5. What is Peter Pan's reaction when Wendy wants to give him a hug at the end of her first annual visit?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)