|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mr. Darling exaggerates the problem with his tie. What does he say the eventual result will be if he does not get it properly tied?
(a) He will look ridiculous.
(b) The family will starve.
(c) He will be angry at Mrs. Darling.
(d) He will have to find another job.
2. How do John and Michael react when Wendy wakes them with the news that they are flying to Neverland?
(a) They are excited.
(b) They do not want to go
(c) They are afraid.
(d) They ask where Neverland is.
3. What does Peter Pan ask Wendy for?
(a) Another thimble
(b) A dose of medicine
(c) The ending of the story
(d) A book to read to the Lost Boys
4. Why does Peter Pan tell Wendy he kept returning to the nursery window of the Darling children?
(a) To find Tinkerbell
(b) To hear the stories
(c) To watch Mrs. Darling care for the Darling children
(d) To find his shadow
5. How are they going to travel to Neverland?
(c) Go by wagon
(d) Peter Pan will carry them
Short Answer Questions
1. After Mrs. Darling finds no one at the window, what does she do next?
2. Peter Pan explains that there are no girls in Neverland. Why does he say that is the case?
3. Who accidentally rubs against Mr. Darling's pants, dirtying them?
4. When Wendy wants to hug him, what does Peter Pan do?
5. Why is Captain Hook so anxious to catch Peter Pan?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)