|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prompts the argument between Mr. Darling and the children?
(a) Mr. Darling's dirtied pants
(b) Mr. Darling's tie
2. What did Captain Hook believe he was sitting on?
(a) A chimney
(b) A crocodile
(c) A rock
(d) A giant mushroom
3. What does Peter Pan ask Wendy for?
(a) Another thimble
(b) A dose of medicine
(c) The ending of the story
(d) A book to read to the Lost Boys
4. Which statements describe Captain Hook?
(a) He is over-dressed
(b) He is overly police
(c) His hair is over-styled
(d) All the above
5. What does Peter Pan give her in return?
(a) A thimble
(b) A story book
(c) A button
(d) His shadow
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Peter Pan tell Wendy he kept returning to the nursery window of the Darling children?
2. While Peter Pan is gone, the Lost Boys are arguing about their mothers. What is the basis of this argument?
3. What is Peter Pan searching for?
4. Who flies first into the Darling children's window?
5. What does he do with his medicine?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)