|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Little Richard use to hurt runaways?
2. Who tells Molly what happened to her father?
3. Where does Molly keep extra Starstuff?
4. Why does Molly tell Peter her secrets?
5. Why does Peter not yell to the orphan he hears calling in the jungle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Peter do that makes Hungry Bob laugh?
2. What does Captain Scott say when Leonard tries to warn him of coming danger?
3. What helps most of the orphans to sleep well for the first time since coming on the ship?
4. How does Molly send a message to her father?
5. How does Black Stache treat the sailors he is not taking hostage?
6. What three things are told Leonard in his message from Molly?
7. What is Black Stache's plan to take over the Neverland?
8. What happens around the trunk when it washes up after the storm?
9. How does Peter convince Alf to help him find what is in the chest?
10. How does Molly see everything that is going on at the island?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does the chest affect the course of the plot and what important cautions are given to those who use it?
Essay Topic 2
Ammm is an important piece in the puzzle of this plot. Explain his character and the significance he and his presence have on Molly's well-being and the plot.
Essay Topic 3
What causes Fighting Prawn to be so upset with the British, and how does this viewpoint change for him over the course of the plot?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)