|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who saves Molly when Slank is about to kill her?
(d) Her father.
2. Who throws a spear at Leonard's ship?
(b) Fighting Prawn.
(c) Black Stache.
(d) Little Richard.
3. Who knocks out Peter?
4. Where is the chest kept?
(a) A mountain.
(b) Under the sea.
(c) Behind the waterfall.
(d) A cave.
5. What weapon does Slank use against Peter when he is almost to the ship?
(a) A gun.
(b) A club.
(c) A knife.
(d) A spear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What language do the savages speak?
2. What causes the mermaids to abandon the trunk?
3. Why does Stache want to capture the boys?
4. Who saves Fighting Prawn?
5. Who puts Alf in a cage?
Short Essay Questions
1. How can Peter communicate with the mermaid?
2. What does Molly choose to do when she sees the orphans with the savages?
3. What does Peter build his new home out of?
4. What does Slank plan to do once he and the treasure are safe?
5. Why is Slank not worried when Stache rows away with the chest?
6. Why does Stache insist on following the flying crocodile?
7. How does Slank know so much about the Starstuff?
8. What does Black Stache order at the crossroads?
9. What promise does Peter break when he goes to the shore?
10. What does Peter see when he finally finds Ted?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)