|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Richard try to do to the cow on the ship?
(a) Pet it.
(b) Milk it.
(c) Ride it.
(d) Feed it.
2. How is Peter saved from the weapon used by Slank when he is almost to the ship?
(a) A mermaid warns him.
(b) Molly intercepts it.
(c) Richard distracts his aim.
(d) He has the power of the Starstuff.
3. Who leads Molly to the Lagoon?
(b) The chest.
4. What does Stache hold hostage for the trunk?
(a) One of the mermaids.
(b) The longboat.
(c) His ship.
5. What is Slank's only piece of jewelry?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) An earring.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is at the center of the mermaid lagoon?
2. What does Molly do when Peter tells her about his plan?
3. Why does the savage leader hate the British?
4. How many scouts does Stache send at the fork in the path?
5. What happens when Peter punches Mr. Grin?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Molly feel when she hears about Peter's connection with the mermaids?
2. What causes Stache to be nice to the pirate who says he is afraid when seeing the flying people?
3. Why is Slank not worried when Stache rows away with the chest?
4. What does Slank plan to do once he and the treasure are safe?
5. How does Slank know so much about the Starstuff?
6. What does Peter see when he finally finds Ted?
7. What promise does Peter break when he goes to the shore?
8. How can Peter communicate with the mermaid?
9. What does Leonard do when Peter decides to stay on the island?
10. What made Mr. Grin like human flesh?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)