|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Slank want to find on the island?
2. How does Peter cure the blonde mermaid?
(a) He kisses her.
(b) He binds the wound with seaweed.
(c) He uses Starstuff.
(d) He takes her to the lagoon.
3. How many scouts does Stache send at the fork in the path?
4. What causes the mermaids to run from Slank?
(a) He asks about the chest.
(b) He yells.
(c) Richard smiles at them.
(d) Richard laughs.
5. What weapon does Slank use against Peter when he is almost to the ship?
(a) A club.
(b) A spear.
(c) A knife.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Richard try to do to the cow on the ship?
2. What does Slank do to the crew after escaping?
3. What does Molly do when Peter tells her about his plan?
4. What follows Slank as he heads to the ship?
5. What does Alf hurt when he falls?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Molly feel when she hears about Peter's connection with the mermaids?
2. What happens when Alf tries to communicate with the savages?
3. What does Peter build his new home out of?
4. How does Stache help the pirate overcome his fear about the flying people?
5. What does Molly choose to do when she sees the orphans with the savages?
6. How does Slank know so much about the Starstuff?
7. How can Peter communicate with the mermaid?
8. What does Slank plan to do once he and the treasure are safe?
9. How does Slank find the chest?
10. What is happening in the Lagoon to the fish near the chest?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)